A Weekend Away Pt. 04

Story Info
A training weekend away with her master.
1.4k words
3.93
7.2k
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the story A weekend away, a story where a master takes his sub away for a surprise weekend of training and pleasure.

Suddenly they realised what time it was and they quickly headed down to lunch. They knew they needed to keep their strength up for the rest of the day.

They found a table for two, wanting some time together to talk about the plans for the afternoon. She knew he had booked one of the viewing dungeons for the afternoon and that he'd arranged with the four masters from dinner the previous evening to join them but she wasn't sure whether they were joining them for the whole afternoon or just an hour or two. He told her that the first hour was going to be just the two of them. Time for them to go through what they had both learnt in the morning. That relaxed her a lot and she was looking forward to it. They quickly finished their lunch and went to the dungeon.

He told her to go through each of the positions that she had been taught in the morning again. He wanted to make sure she could still remember them all clearly. She could, though the wait position definitely tested the muscles in her legs.

He then decided it was time to put his flogging skills to the test. He strapped her to the St Andrew's cross saying that it gave him the best access to all of her.

There were a range of sizes of flogger attached to the wall, he went over to select one, teasing her at first by picking the biggest, meanest looking one before seeing the fear in her eyes and going back to the one he had intended all along.

A small one with soft leather laces. He stroked it across her boobs, stomach, thighs and pussy, lulling her into a false sense of security. She was enjoying the soft caresses. Then he brought his arm back and flicked his wrist and brought the laces down sharply across her boobs. She yelped in surprise but quickly realised that it didn't hurt and in fact the sensation was exceedingly pleasant. She could feel herself getting wetter as she thrust her chest forward wanting to feel the lash again.

He ignored her silent request and instead struck one thigh then the other in quick succession before moving to her stomach and then going round behind her to get her arse and back. He continued this till her whole body was pink and her juices were running down her leg. He aimed his final blow at her clit and told her that she could cum. She squirted all over the floor.

For that he told her she had to be punished and he picked one of the bigger floggers and proceeded to do exactly the same all over again. She was now red all over but still in no pain. Again, he told me she could cum as he aimed the flogger at her clit. She squirted even more this time and her punishment was to be the biggest, meanest flogger in the room.

He was gentle with this as he knew it would break her skin if he wasn't and today at least he didn't want to do that to her. This time though when he aimed at her clit, he specifically told her that she was not allowed to cum and if she broke that rule, she would be facing the iron maiden at some point before they left. They both knew that she would be unable to hold back but that was his intention. He flicked the flogger at her clit and she exploded in the biggest orgasm so far. He smiled and said "the iron maiden is on the cards for you my wonderful slut".

Then they heard a round of applause and cheers break out and they realised that they had left the door open as well as being on full view for those at the window. A few of the other masters that his sub had not yet met came to speak to him to ask his permission to use his sub that afternoon as well. He smiled at them and said "Yes, as long as she can still walk and has no broken skin at the end of the afternoon. I don't want to break my slut before the weekend is over". They agreed to your terms and he stood back to let them into the dungeon.

The other four masters appeared too and all of a sudden there were 9 of them wanting to use her for the next 3 hours. He took a seat to observe the proceedings and ensure her safety. They all took turns flogging her whilst she was still on the cross but they were gentle given the state of her after his session with his sub.

They then decided to unhook her from the cross and place her face down over a table, her arms stretched across it and tethered and her legs stretched open and tied to the table legs. One master fingered her pussy, commenting on how wet she was before using her juices to lube her arse. Without any warning he thrust his full length inside her and fucked her hard, another had his fingers in her pussy and a third fucked her mouth with his cock.

Two others placed their cocks in her hands so she could wank them whilst the remaining four just wanked themselves over her till they could swap places. This went on for the next two hours till they were all satiated and his sub slut was covered and filled with cum. They thanked her master for the use of her and said that they had enjoyed themselves and would be happy to repeat it if the opportunity arose.

He acknowledged them and said he would see what could be arranged. He then freed her from the table and said that they still had a little time left in the dungeon so what would she like to do. She was feeling a little tired and spotted the gynaecological chair and said "I'd like to sit in that for a while please master". He agreed and strapped her in. Pushing her legs apart as far as they would go. He found some nipple clamps and attached them to her sore nipples (they had been rubbed almost raw against the table).

He got some lube and smeared it across her pussy, not that he really needed it but it was cooling so felt pleasant to her. He inserted one finger then two into her pussy, fucking her gently, she was squirming in the seat, desperately wanting more. He slipped in a third finger, stretching her and then a fourth. She was moaning loudly now, he looked at her and said "more?" She nodded, she needed filling. He slipped his whole fist in and started thrusting, gently to start with and then harder and harder.

Her pussy clamped round his fist, not wanting to let him go. He thrust hard and told her to relax and push as he pulled his fist out of her. She squirted so hard she drenched him. His cock was rock hard now and he fucked her pussy hard and fast. Her pussy soon contracted back to size gripping his cock the same way it had gripped his fist only moments before. Within moments he was filling her with his cum.

He looked at the state of the dungeon and told her that she had to clean it before they left. There were cloths there to wipe the equipment down and a mop and bucket to clean the floor. She quickly obeyed him and soon the dungeon was back in the same state as it was when they arrived. He told her she had done well and that now it was time to go back to their room to clean up before dinner.

She was hoping that he would allow her some time in the bath either before or after dinner to ease her aching muscles but she would take whatever she was offered. As they left the dungeon there was a crowd of people wanting to speak to him so he told her to go ahead to their room and take a shower and he would catch her up. She did as he said and hurried off, desperate to ease her aching muscles under a warm shower.

To be continued in part 5