A Weekend Away Pt. 02

Story Info
A master takes his sub away for a weekend of training.
1.5k words
3.97
13k
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the story A weekend away part 1 where a master takes his sub away for a weekend of training

Part 2

She cleaned you up again and helped you get ready to go down for dinner. She was ready, her mouth aching from being stretched round the ball gag and her pussy desperately trying to hold onto the balls. She wasn't sure how she was going to be able to walk without dropping them but she was going to do her best. Amazingly she managed to make it down to the dining room without dropping them. They were seated at a table with 4 other masters and their subs. She wasn't the only one who was being disciplined so she didn't feel too bad.

He eyed up the rest of the masters at the table and then asked them which of them would like to use his sub's mouth during main course. They all answered saying they wanted to use me so he decided that she would service them all during the starter and main course and if they were all satisfied then she would be allowed to join them in a seat at the table. In the meantime, her place was at their feet under the table. He removed her ball gag so that she could fulfil her duties.

She crawled under the table and moved to the first master. She undid his flies and started to suck his cock, she could feel him swelling in her mouth but decided to leave him and move on to the next. She continued to do this round the table till all 5 of them had their cocks out waiting for her attention.

Unbeknownst to her, her master had had a word with each of the masters and given them some extra instructions. He'd told the first to grab her hair and force her onto him ensuring she was gagging on his cock. His sub moved back to the first master and took him fully into her mouth, teasing his balls with her tongue. This time he wasn't going to let her go till he'd finished so he grabbed her hair and held her head in his lap whilst he thrust his cock down her throat, making her gag over and over before filling her with his spunk. She swallowed it all, cleaned him up, tucked his cock back in his trousers and thanked him before moving onto the next master.

He had instructed the second to pull on her nipples whilst he came, the third told her to finger herself whilst making him cum and the fourth had leant across the table and asked the first master to join her under the table and spanking her arse whilst he fucked her mouth. How they didn't up scuttle the table she will never know. She was thoroughly enjoying her punishment under the table.

Now there was just her master left to please. She nuzzled his cock and balls, welcoming the familiarity and his scent. He leant down and told her to finger his arse at the same time. She reached up and pulled his trousers down so she could reach his arse. She sucked her finger to lube it up a little before inserting it into his arse. She took his cock deep into her throat, constricting round him till he couldn't hold back anymore and jetted stream after stream of his spunk down her throat. She cleaned him up, nuzzled his balls once more before tucking him back into his trousers and redoing his flies.

She had certainly enjoyed her starter and main course, she just hoped that she'd pleased them all enough though to be allowed to join them at the table. She heard the dishes being cleared away and then her master's chair moved back slightly. He held his hand out to her and told her to join them at the table, she had done well and pleased them all.

So much so that he had arranged for one of the viewing dungeons to be available for the next day where she would be well used by each of the masters at the table and be fully in view for anyone who cared to watch. She couldn't help herself as she leaned over and gave him a massive hug and kiss as a thank you. It was definitely going to be a very very good weekend. She wasn't sure whether she was going to be able to sleep that night for the excitement, but he had more plans for her yet.

She was allowed to eat dessert and have coffee sat at the table, although it wasn't terribly comfortable with the butt plug and balls still in place. Once they had finished dinner, they said goodnight to everyone at the table and got up to leave.

He suggested that they take a little walk through the dungeons again to see if anything was happening. She readily agreed, secretly hoping that one might be free that they could use. She held your hand as they walked down the stone stairs, needing that connection with him.

The first two were occupied as was the third, but this was one with a viewing window so they paused to see what was happening. There was a sub strapped to the St Andrew's cross, her master stood in front of her with a large leather flogger which he brought down gently over his subs body. They could hear her sighs of pleasure just before he raised his arm again and brought it down with more force this time. His sub sighed a little louder so he continued to strike harder each time till she was moaning loudly in a mixture of pleasure and pain. Her body gradually turning pinker and redder as time went on.

She squeezed his hand and looked at him. He could see that it was time for them to move on to see if they could find a space for themselves. Unfortunately, it looked like quite a few others had had the same idea and there were no rooms left downstairs. Instead, they headed back to their room where he promised her some fun.

They got back to their room and he took her in his arms and told her he was pleased with the way she had behaved so far and as such she didn't need to ask his permission to cum for the next hour. A huge grin crossed her face at that thought, it meant he was going to let her cum at least once then. She started to slip his jacket off whilst she was still in his arms and then she stepped away to hang it up. She came back to him to undo his shirt buttons and flies so she could finish undressing him. As she turned to put his shirt and trousers away, he took off his shoes and socks and told her to get on the bed.

He turned back to the toy cupboard and picked out a set of nipple clamps that were not quite as vicious as the first pair but ones that he knew would give her a lot of pleasure. He bent over her, took a nipple into his mouth, sucking and biting till it was a hard, erect nub then he quickly fastened the clamp to it. He proceeded to do the same to the other nipple and then put the chain that attached them in her mouth and told her to keep hold of it. If she let go, the fun would stop.

She nodded that she understood, realising quickly that that wasn't the best idea she'd had as it pulled the clamps on her nipples.

She could feel her legs spreading open, wanting and needing attention on her clit and pussy. He noticed this and went back to the cupboard where he found the largest vibrator and swiftly filled her pussy with it. In his other hand he had a magic wand which he held against her clit. He turned them both on, gently to start with which had her moaning with pleasure before quickly ramping them up to full speed.

She exploded round them and kept cumming over and over as he refused to let up. She felt like she was on fire but she was loving every minute of it. The hour was almost up so he abruptly stopped both the wand and the vibrator, pulled them away from her and tossed them on the floor as he rammed his hard cock deep into her pussy, fucking her as hard as he could. He looked at her and said "wait for my permission this time". She was so close she wasn't sure she'd be able to but she nodded again to let him know she'd heard him.

She was incapable of speech by this time. He knew he was close too. He grabbed the chain linking the nipple clamps from her mouth and pulled hard, pulling the clamps from her nipples, she arched up and her pussy contracted tightly round his cock milking him just as he commanded her to cum. They both exploded with a massive orgasm and then just collapsed in a tangled heap of arms and legs and fell asleep.

To be continued in part 3