A Weekend Away Pt. 04

Story Info
The end of her trip away.
829 words
4.08
4.4k
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vegur
Vegur
6 Followers

The palms of her hands are red, her knees sore and marked from crawling around. Since last night she's been dedicated to serving me entirely, making each cup of coffee, each cigar lit for me and preparing all meals. When not doing those things, she's been next to me on the sofa, one hand rubbing my back, the other obsessively stroking my cock through my jeans.

She stands near naked in the kitchen now, draped only in the single apron I allowed her to wear. She's a vision to me, I crave her entirely, I want to fulfil each of her fantasies, no matter how taboo and depraved they may be.

She smiles at me as she catches my eyes running up and down her body, flour on her hands and cheek from the brownies she's preparing for us.

"You have a suspicious smile Daddy." she says with a giggle. "Are you planning something?"

"Always Little Toy, literally always." I laugh back.

I notice her tense slightly at those words, a look for anticipation echoing across her face.

"You only call me that when you have something planned, Daddy."

"Oh really? But that's what you are Little Toy. You are my toy, a plaything I can use to amuse myself." I say as I slowly walk towards her, watching her body move slightly, the bruises on her ass now more visible to me.

Standing to the side of her I run my hands along her body, caressing her perfect ass and squeezing tightly. Her breathing has already changed, her chest lifting lightly as she takes shorter, deeper breaths. I don't think she even notices herself do it as she begins to arch her back, sticking her ass out just a bit.

"Oh I knew it, soaking already baby." I say as I run two fingers along her pussy, sliding on roughly inside her.

I smirk as she gasps in pleasure, feeling her hips start to move as my hand plays with her.

"Don't tease me Daddy, don't toy with me." she whimpers. "Please fuck me."

Bending her over the counter she sticks her ass out and spreads her legs without hesitation, getting up on the tips of her toes to make it easier. But she gasps out loud in surprise and pleasure, the first thing she feels is my mouth on her pussy as I've leant down behind her. My tongue roughly gliding from her clit to her pussy, hands digging into her ass with firm fingers to make sure the hand prints stay. As she tries to move and squirm I wrap my arms around her waist to hold her in place, keeping her hips up high while I devour her, feeling the wetness of her soaking pussy run down my face and drip from my beard.

The only sounds I can hear are her moans of joy, the scrambling of her hands on the counter top as she struggles to maintain control of herself as her knees buckle beneath her.

"Cuuumm." she moans. It's all she can think to say as the ecstasy runs through her body. "Cummmmm"

I lift my head for only a moment to laugh at her conflict. She knows she's not allowed to orgasm without my express permission but she desperately wants to.

"You can cum Little Toy, this is your purpose."

This time she screams in joy, letting it all out as she orgasms hard from my tongue and fingers, her legs twitching like mad as she climaxes and struggles to maintain her balance. As her legs go weak I keep her held up, my mouth still shoved over her pussy.

As I turn her around and lift her up on to the counter she lets out a little yelp as her mind comes back in to place, realizing the position she's in as she automatically lifts holds her legs open to me. I take in every detail of her expression as I push my cock inside her soaking pussy, how her eyes roll back in her head slightly and she bites her lower lip.

There's no delaying here, there's no denying the pleasure to us both as we fuck fast and hard. Feeling her hips move with mine as I thrust deep inside her, pulling her body in close to mine to feel her breasts against my chest, her fingers digging into my back.

She smiles at me as she must have seen the look on my face, she knew I was getting close.

Without hesitation she's moved me back and dropped to her knees in front of me, taking my cock in her hand as she takes the rest down her throat, hungrily sucking on my cock to make cum.

"Cum Daddy, cum in my mouth." she moans as she leans her head back and opens her mouth wide, still stroking my cock like the perfect Little Toy she is.

She's such a good little girl, she gets her reward.

Vegur
Vegur
6 Followers