Grave Desecration

Story Info
An unexpected find leads to a detour in Vincent's plans.
1.9k words
4.75
2.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The following story takes place in a cemetery. If this is sensitive or offensive topic for you, I suggest finding a different story to read. Otherwise, enjoy!

It was late in the afternoon when they arrived at the cemetery. The headstones glowed in the western sun, stone crosses and angels throwing shadows across the gravescape. Kitty gazed appreciatively at the iron gates, welcoming the couple into its hallowed grounds.

"Let's go for a walk. I want to show you my favourite grave," Vincent said. He grabbed his sub's throat tight and kissed her forehead.

Kitty smiled and nodded, feeling the heat rising between her legs. Per his instructions, Kitty was wearing no underwear - only black fishnet stockings under a velvety black dress. She squeezed her thighs together in a poor effort to stymie the trickle of juices that had begun over an hour ago, when Vincent had told her that he had a special treat in store. What was it about cemeteries that excited her so? Regardless of the answer, Kitty adored the way her Dom so expertly played on her interests - and then perverted them.

It was large cemetery, with a good ten thousand interments taking up the land. What appeared a haphazard maze of granite and cement was in fact a meticulously organised feat of engineering. We meandered through the lanes, stopping occasionally to marvel at the workmanship and imagination of people long since passed. Most graves were simple rectangles of concrete with a basic headstone announcing the name, birthdate, and death date of the dearly departed. Some were, unintentionally, amusing to Kitty. On one, a simple plaque bore the necessary information along with the words "He tried so hard". Kitty laughed and sang "But in the end, it doesn't even matter". Vincent shook his head in amusement. Some, however, were extraordinary. One burial site in particular held the fascination of many. A veritable temple created in Egyptian styling, with tall granite pillars and bronze finishes, long since patinated by time and weather, having turned a beautiful shade of turquoise. A pair of snakes on a background of wide wings carved into the canopy honoured the god Osiris, lord of the dead. Scarab beetles adorned the railings, the fence, even the locks on the gates, their eyes inlaid with lapis lazuli, emeralds, and rubies. In the centre lay a family vault, with the names of the interred moulded across the steel. Clearly, this was the resting place of a family of some repute, having by far the most ostentatious monument in the whole cemetery, far grander than even the few mausoleums that dotted the yard. As much as she would have loved to be fucked right in the middle of it, Kitty decided couldn't bring herself to taint such a special grave, and followed after Vincent.

They passed a hundred non-descript graves, giving them little attention. Vincent stopped to photograph a particularly nice angel monument. Sitting on a slab, Kitty looked around, wondering about the lives of the people beneath her. A name caught her eye.

"Timothy Jones. 5/5/1980, died 26/6/2020", she read aloud. Kitty thought for a moment, then said "Sir, I think this might be an old boyfriend of mine."

Vincent's eyes lit up. "Really?"

"Yes Sir, same name, same birthday. And he grew up not far from here."

Vincent gave Kitty a look she couldn't quite decipher. "How did he treat you? Did he fuck you good?"

Kitty laughed. "He was a terrible fuck Sir, and honestly I'm glad he's dead. He was a cunt."

Memories came rushing back. The way he'd fumbled in the dark, trying to find her hole and nearly sticking it in her arse instead. How things always had to be his way. And how he'd cheated on her the day after she summoned the courage to profess her love for him.

"Well then, my little slut, I'd better show him how it's done," Vincent said with a grin.

Kitty looked around. The sun had sunk below the horizon and as far as she could see, they were alone.

"I'm waiting, slut" he said.

Kitty sat on the end of Timothy's grave and looked up at her Dom, waiting for his command. He pulled her dark hair back tight and kissed her, slow and deep, and Kitty melted under his touch. Vincent pulled away suddenly and grabbed her throat, squeezing tight.

"You are MY little whore, don't you ever forget that," he growled, looking right into Kitty's wide blue eyes. "Yes Sir" she replied. "Good. Show me how much you understand this."

Kitty unzipped his jeans and took his hard cock out, and gave it a few firm strokes. Leaning forward, she swirled her tongue around the head, flicking it across the sensitive part just below. She took just the tip into her mouth and sucked tenderly.

"Enough teasing, cunt," Vincent said, and held Kitty's head in place while he slid his cock all the way into her wet mouth, lips pressed firmly against his skin. Kitty gagged and tried to pull back, but Vincent held her tighter and kept her in place.

"Hold it, slut" he growled.

Kitty's throat convulsed around his cock. "Fuck yes, that's my good little whore."

He pulled out, and Kitty coughed, letting the built up drool spill down her chin and onto her tits. She opened her mouth again, and Vincent began fucking her face.

"Fingers in your cunt, now! Show me how wet you are!"

Kitty spread her legs open and sank two fingers, then three into her pussy. She pounded herself a couple of times then lifted her hand to show him.

"Mmmm, you are a slut aren't you. Clean yourself off, you filthy cunt."

Kitty sucked and licked her juice covered fingers as Vincent watched appreciatively. "On your knees, slut."

Kitty crawled up onto the grave and pulled her dress up around her waist, exposing her holes to her owner. Vincent ran your hands over arse. "Mmmmm," she moaned, enjoying the warmth of his hands.

"Such pretty little fuck holes, just begging to be used."

The pleasure was short lived, as Vincent gave her a series of hard slaps, reddening her pale arse. She winced in pain but obediently held her position. Vinent's hand found her dripping cunt and shoved three fingers deep inside and pounded hard.

"Fuck Sir, that feels so fucking good!" she moaned. Vincent rubbed her arsehole with his other hand, slowly working two fingers into it. Kitty bucked against his hands like a wanton whore, desperate to cum.

"Not yet slut, hold it in," he commanded. Kitty nodded. "Yes Sir."

"Did this guy ever fuck your arse?" Vincent asked. "No Sir," she replied between ragged breaths. "What a waste," he said, pushing a third finger into her arse, flexing them inside her and stretching out her hole.

"Sir pleeease I need to cum!"

"No."

Vincent removed all his fingers from her holes and slapped her cunt hard. She cried out in pain and tears began to fall down her cheeks. He slapped her cunt again, harder. The tears fell faster as she cried louder.

"That's it, cry for me slut."

He teased her arsehole with the tip of his cock, pressing against it but not entering. Kitty pushed back against it, wanting to be fucked but he pulled back.

"Does the slut want my cock in her arse, huh?" Vincent taunted. "Please Sir!"

"Beg for it!"

"Sir pleeeeeease please fuck my arse!" she moaned.

"You can do better than that!"

"Please Sir I neeeed my arse fucked, pleeeeease!"

"Hmmmm....."

"Daddy pleeeeeeeeease!" she cried.

"Good girl," Vincent praised, and shoved his cock in Kitty's arse in one long, smooth stroke.

"Fuuuuck daddy!" she moaned.

"Fingers in your cunt, whore!" Vincent growled as he fucked her arse hard.

Kitty started fucking herself with three fingers. Vincent pounded her harder.

"Sir please, I'm gonna cum!"

"Not yet," he said, fucking Kitty's arse even harder. The sensation of both her holes being fucked was nearly overwhelming.

"Pleeeease Sir!" she begged.

Vincent reached up and choked her throat.

"You'll cum when I fucking say you can!" he growled, roughly pushing her face down onto the cold granite. He kept fucking her holes hard and Kitty was dangerously close to disobeying him.

"Pleeeease daddy, I can't hold it anymore!" she sobbed.

"Cum, whore! Cum for daddy!" Kitty released, cumming hard and loud. Her pussy squirted all over the grave. "Mmmm good girl," Vincent said, still fucking her arse. Kitty panted and made to get back up. Vincent pushed me straight back down.

"I didn't say you could stop, you filthy slut," he barked.

"Sir?" she questioned.

"You wanted to cum, so cum you will. Now!"

The order triggered something within her and she came again, harder. She squirted again.

"Fingers out, get on your back!"

Kitty took her fingers from her cunt and sucked them dutifully as she laid on the grave. Vincent shoved his cock into her pussy and held it there while he fished around in his backpack. He pulled out a large pink dildo, more than twice the size of his cock. He held it in front of Kitty's face.

"This is going in your arse, slut."

Kitty had never seen it before and the size of it sent a wave of fear through her. Her eyes widened, terrified.

"Oh you're scared?"

Kitty nodded. "Just be a good little slut for daddy and take this big pretty cock up your whore arse."

Vincent pressed the tip of it against her still gaping hole, and pushed. The pain was nearly unbearable, and she cried.

"Cry all you like slut, you know that turns me on," he said, stretching my arse with the dildo.

Vincent started fucking her cunt as he continued with the dildo. The tears kept coming. He reached out and sharply slapped Kitty's face 4 times.

"Fucking take it, slut!"

"Yes daddy," she whimpered, trying to regain control of herself.

Kitty desperately wanted to be his good little slut. Her arse was well stretched now, taking the pounding Vincent was dishing out. She felt the waves rising in her belly again and her legs began to shake.

"Look at you little one, taking such a big cock so well for daddy."

His voice paired with such encouragement threw Kitty over the edge and she came again, squirting all over his cock.

"Fuuuuuuckkkk daddyyyyy! It's feels so fucking good!!"

Vincent was close to cumming himself.

"Did this dead cunt ever fuck you this well?"

"Noooo daddy, no one fucks me like you do!"

Kitty's cunt quivered and convulsed around Vincent's cock as she came again.

"Your cunt's so fucking tight!" he moaned, pounding away at her holes.

"Fill me with your cum daddy!"

"Fuckkk!"

Vincent came hard, deep in his sub's cunt, filling her with hot cum. He collapsed on top of Kitty, the weight making her feel safe and secure. She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him closer.

A few minutes passed as they lay there together utterly exhausted.

"That was so fucking hot Sir".

Vincent kissed her forehead. "How are you feeling kitten?" he asked.

"Sore, but very very satisfied," she breathed.

"Good, on both counts. I'm proud of you, my little slut."

Vincent got up and took the dildo from her arse, wiped it off, and put it back in the bag.

"Here, I'll help you clean up," he said, tenderly wiping Kitty's holes with a small towel.

"Thank you sir."

He finished cleaning her off, then helped her up. Kitty was still shaky after cumming so hard so many times. She saw the puddle of squirt on her ex's grave, and laughed.

"Reckon he enjoyed the show?" Vincent asked.

"Well I don't think he'll be coming back to haunt anyone anytime soon, that would have scared him off!"

Vincent laughed.

"Well I was going to show you my favourite grave, but I think this might be it now!"