A Weekend Away Pt. 03

Story Info
Baby knows her place.
759 words
4.28
8.2k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vegur
Vegur
6 Followers

She enters the room in front of me, looking like an absolute vision of perfection. Wrapped in a skin tight red dress, I need to try hard to not let my desire blow up on my face. The dress highlights her curves, that incredible ass carved by the gods themselves. Forcing myself to sit back on the couch, I just let myself smile.

"Thank you for taking me on this trip Daddy, I love it here." She comments, clearly noticing my forced blank expression as she drops to her hands and knees, crawling towards me with a glint in her eye. "I want to thank you properly." Kneeling in front of me she leans in close, kissing me deeply while she runs a hand through my hair, the other caressing my hardening cock through my jeans. When I reach out to touch her, feeling her soft pale skin and looking into her evil eyes, she softly pushes my hands back down.

"Please Daddy, let me serve you. Let me please you" she cooed softly as she unbuckles my belt and unzips my jeans to start stroking my cock, making me as hard as possible. "I've wanted to do this all day."

With a deep groan of pleasure I gasp as she starts to suck the head of my cock, sliding her tongue from the bottom to the top as she pushes me deeper inside her mouth, revelling in the slight gagging sounds she makes as I hit the back of her throat. I can only sit back, hands behind my head as I enjoy the sensation, looking into her eyes as she dedicates herself to my pleasure. Watching as she takes me deeper and longer while she strokes the shaft of my cock.

She slowly moves away, letting the drool break from her lips to my cock, licking her lips to savour the taste. As she stands she lifts her skirt up, revealing her beautiful shaved pussy to me. By habit I want to taste it, to grab her and throw her down on the couch to shove my face into her, but this is her time and I know what she wants. She moans softly as she straddles me, holding my cock to guide me inside her, she takes her time to to push down, her steady movements as she moves up slowly, and down harder as she rests are arms on my shoulders, our eyes locked on each others. I smile as she bites her lower lip, leaning into kiss me as I place my hands on her ass to guide her movements.

"Oh fuck" She moans louder, her movements increasing in pace.

"That's my good girl, such a good girl for Daddy". I utter as I grab her ass tightly, digging my fingers in to the cheeks, forcing her into moving faster.

She groans loudly as I lean forward to bite into her chest, biting down on her nipples in turn to hear her shrieks of joyous pain. Moaning louder as I pull her body against mine, so close the sweat from our bodies mix together, my fingers digging into her ass and back as she rides me harder and harder, her hips moving back and forth as she grinds on me and her fingers tear into my back and shoulders. I can feel the change in her body, the familiar feeling of her bodies motions as she's getting close to climax.

"Cum for me sweetheart, cum for me now and I'll cum deep inside you."

Her eyes shoot open with an insane intensity, looking deep into my soul as her whole attitude changes. Her focus is now on the pleasure, holding back as long as she can to increase the pleasure, the feeling of me deep inside her as I throb and prepare to finish.

"I'm cumming Daddy, I'm going to cum right now please cum with me."

"Of course babygirl." It's a groan, all I can think to say as her pussy tightens up on me, my own body shaking as I cum with her. The sheer fucking pleasure in both of us is enough to extend it as I bodies reach the perfect high and start to slowly descend to normal.

"Don't get off me, stay there, I want to stay inside you as long as possible."

She nuzzles into me, resting her head on my shoulder. I can feel the sweat beading down her body and on to mine, but I could never care about that.

"Thank you for this trip Daddy."

Vegur
Vegur
6 Followers