A Weekend Away Pt. 05

Story Info
A training weekend away with her master.
2k words
4
6k
00

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the story of A weekend away where a master takes his sub away for a surprise weekend of training and pleasure.

She got back to their room quickly and was soon in the shower easing her aching muscles. She didn't hear you come into the room and the next thing she knew he was standing naked behind her and saying "wait up". She immediately moved into the position and he started to gently wash her, nuzzling her neck and telling her that he was proud of her and how well she had done that afternoon.

He let her arms down and turned her to face him, held her in his arms and kissed her. She leaned into him grateful for his strength and his approval. She took the soap off him and started to wash him all over, running her fingers over every inch of him. They then rinsed off, wrapped themselves in their towels and went to lie down for a short rest before dinner.

He told her that she was allowed to sit at the table and enjoy her meal this evening as she had done so well during the day and she needed a little rest. She was grateful for that, as although she had really enjoyed her time under the table the previous evening, she wasn't sure she had enough energy left for the same again tonight. He did however say that she would be enduring some discomfort.

Her collar had a couple of extra rings on it and she was about to find out what he was thinking. He got up off the bed and went to the toy cupboard again. He found a set of nipple clamps with a short chain, one end which he clipped to the collar before pinching her nipples till they were hard erect nubs and fastened the clips to her nipples. The chain was so short it pulled her nipples and breasts up towards her neck. He also had another chain in his hand which he clipped to her collar and let it drop down behind the nipple clamp chain towards her pussy. He pushed her legs apart and tweaked her clit till it was standing proud and then he fastened the final clip there.

She moaned in pain initially but soon she could feel her juices flowing as she adjusted to the sensations. He found the love egg he could operate with his phone, slid that into her pussy and ensured the tip rested on her clit. He told her it all had to stay in place over dinner and no matter what, she wasn't allowed to cum. He switched the egg on low whilst he got dressed and then held his hand out to me to go down to dinner. She took a moment to gather herself with all the sensations before taking his hand and followed him out of the room.

He had his other hand in his pocket and then suddenly he turned the egg up to full, she stumbled against him and he set it back to its lowest setting. He grinned at her as she struggled to catch her breath and said "did you enjoy that?" She nodded, incapable of speaking as she was concentrating on keeping things in place and not cumming. She could sense dinner was going to be a tortuous affair.

They went into the dining room and they were sat with a different set of people this evening, 3 masters and one mistress this time. He introduced himself and explained what he had done to his sub just in case they wondered if there was something wrong with her if she had any violent reactions to the vibrations. The other masters and mistress smiled and said that maybe they could join in too? He readily agreed, interested to see how they would torment her. He placed his phone in the centre of the table and said "help yourselves".

The first master quickly leant across the table and picked up the phone and set the vibration level to high for 2 seconds before setting it back to level 2. He was watching me closely and could see my reaction as the peak hit me. She was thankful he hadn't left it on high for long or she may well have cum. They took turns passing the phone round the table, each of them setting the level to max for a second or 2 and then back to level 2. They wanted to prolong the game as much as they could and they were enjoying watching her suffer.

On the third pass round the table main courses were being served and they decided to let her eat in relative comfort and set the level to 3 and left it there for the duration. In some respects this was harder as it was constant pleasure rather than the peaks and respite. She survived though and didn't cum although she was close several times. Main course was cleared away and deserts set down in front of everyone. The mistress then reached over and picked up your phone and began to play with the levels, scrolling slowly up to the highest setting, leaving it there till she could see her really struggling not to cum, holding it for a moment longer, letting her suffer before gradually scrolling back to level 1.

Before she could really catch her breath, the other masters had caught on to what she had done and all demanded their turn. She looked at her master with pleading eyes but he shook his head and said she still wasn't allowed to cum. She wasn't sure how she was going to manage it but she was determined to make him proud of her again. Each of the masters took their turn and he could see she was right on the edge.

He handed his phone back to the mistress and asked her if she would like his sub to pleasure her. He knew she had had the oral skills lesson this morning but he wasn't sure it had covered pleasing a woman and he thought this would be a good opportunity, if the mistress was willing. She said she was certainly willing and even went so far as to push her chair away from the table and pull her dress up so that everyone could judge his sub's skill.

His sub glared daggers at him, knowing that she would be in trouble later for her insolence but he knew that serving a woman was not something she wanted to do. However, she knew she could not let her master down in front of the other masters so she dutifully got to her knees and crawled over to the mistress.

She glanced back at him and noticed that all the other masters had their subs at their feet, their cocks out ready to be serviced whilst they watched. She also noticed that the dining room had gone silent and realised that the entire room was watching. "No pressure there then" she thought to herself, laughing silently. She bent her head down to the mistress's pussy and inhaled her scent, it wasn't as bad as she had feared. The mistress parted her legs so the sub could see her glistening folds. The sub put her hands on the mistress's thighs and pushed them further apart so she could get closer. She tentatively stuck her tongue out and licked some of her juices, she tasted good so she went back for more, gently lapping them all up.

The sub pushed her tongue into the mistress's pussy and swirled it around, she shifted down slightly in her chair so the sub had better access. The sub's tongue found her clit and she started to nip and suck at it, feeling it swell, she stuck one finger in the mistress's pussy and then added a second, gently fucking her with them. The sub heard the mistress's breath quicken and her legs parted even further. The sub sucked harder on her clit and finger fucked her harder and faster. Within seconds the mistress was squirting all over the sub. The sub licked her as best she could whilst continuing to fuck her, she was now bucking in her chair searching for another release which happened in seconds and the sub was rewarded with yet another drenching.

The mistress reached down and took hold of the sub's head and pulled it away from her sensitive clit and pussy, she tugged her up to a standing position as she stood herself, hugged and kissed her and said thank you. The room burst into applause as the show had finished and the mistress turned and took a bow for her part in it. She gave the sub a gentle nudge back in her master's direction, smiled and said "I think it's time you took care of your master now judging by the size of his cock". The sub looked over to her master and licked her lips.

His sub walked back to him and knelt at his feet, ready to worship his cock. I hadn't noticed that he'd got his phone in his hand and as I took him into my mouth, he set the speed to its highest setting. She moaned around his throbbing cock, certain that she wouldn't be able to hold out but he told her she had to. He fucked her mouth hard and fast causing her to gag on each thrust but it wasn't long before he was shooting stream after stream of his spunk down her throat. She licked him clean and then tucked his cock back into his trousers. He pulled her up, kissed her and said "I will let you cum once we get back to our room but not before".

She really hoped that they weren't going anywhere else tonight, she was desperate to cum and not sure how much longer she could hold out. He took hold of her hand and said "don't worry, we are going to our room now". She heaved a huge sigh of relief and followed you out of the dining room and back to the bedroom. For the walk back to the room he took pity on her and set the vibrations back to the lowest setting.

He unlocked the door and told her to get on the bed on all fours. He stripped off and stood behind her. He said "I'm going to reward you for behaving so well tonight - I'm going to slap your arse 10 times on each cheek, hard, leaving my mark there so everyone will know you belong to me". She thanked him profusely but he told her she still wasn't allowed to cum until he said so. He switched the vibration level up to 8 and started slapping her arse, she was so close she was begging you to let her cum. He refused. After the 10th stroke on each cheek he turned the vibrations up to the top setting and rammed his cock deep into her arse.

He fucked her hard and fast till it was obvious she couldn't hold back any longer and he was ready to cum too. He commanded her to "cum now" and as she obeyed him, she could feel him shoot his spunk deep into her arse. She kept cumming and cumming even as he pulled out as he hadn't reduced the settings on the vibrator.

He rolled her onto her back, unclipped the clit clamp and promptly took her clit into his mouth to sooth the pain of the blood rushing back in. She climaxed again, coating him with her juices. Still no let up from the love egg vibrations as he moved up to remove the nipple clamps. No gentle removal of these, he just pulled hard till they came off. This set off the biggest orgasm of the night and she shot the love egg out of her pussy with the force of the contractions. They were both spent. They actually managed to crawl into bed tonight though and she fell asleep cradled in his arms feeling well used, safe and loved.

To be continued in part 6