Nap time

Story Info
Sir decides someone needs a nap.
1.1k words
3.84
10.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade had had a very long day. She was busy from the moment she stepped foot into her office until the time she left. Mark knew she was tired and out of sorts when he called to check in and she had been abrupt on the phone. He decided then he would start dinner since he got home from work early that day.

When Jade came through the door he greeted her. She was surprised to see him because she usually got home from work before he did. She immediately started to undress as she was not allowed to wear clothes in the house.

Mark said, "Good evening Pet, let me help you. Just 'present' with your hands up in the air."

Jade did as she was told and Mark pulled the little black dress over her head. It was an a-line, above the knee dress made out of a soft jersey material with no zipper. She now stood before him in her black lace bra and matching thong with a pretty, sheer and lacy black half slip.

He walked around her and inspected his property. He cupped her breasts from behind and then slid one hand under her slip and teased her clit. She held her position as she quietly moaned.

He said, "I have dinner in the oven on the timer and I think someone could use a nap before dinner."

Jade was extremely horny as well as she was tired and a nap sounded wonderful but she also needed relief.

"Yes Sir," she said, "I would love a nap."

Mark had Jade kneel and assume a sub position and went and got her leash. He put it on her and had her follow him crawling into the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom he sat back on the side of the bed and had Jade straddle him so that his legs were between hers and she was on his lap. Her titties were in a perfect place for him to kiss and suck them.

He put his face between her breast and kissed the top of her titties, her neck and her throat. He unclasped the back of her bra and pulled the straps down freeing her breasts. Her nipples were hard and erect and he began to suck and bite Jade's nipples repeatedly.

He said, "Remember not to cum without permission or I will have to punish you."

He had not given her permission in two days and that may also have been the reason she was tired and frustrated.

"Please Sir, stop, no more, please...I can't. May I have permission to cum."

He said "No, not yet Pet."

Mark knew she was close to cumming and kept sucking and licking and Jade kept begging for him to stop. Finally she couldn't hold it any more and came all over herself and his lap.

"Did you cum Pet?" he asked calmly, already knowing the answer.

She put her head down and said, "I am sorry, Sir. I tried not to but I could not stop it."

"Saying sorry is not going to be enough, I'm going to have to punish you."

Mark put his mouth back on Jade's sensitive nipples and started sucking again and again. Jade started screaming and crying because her nipples hurt so much but Mark would not stop until she came again two more times.

His dick was as hard as a rock after punishing her and he pushed her down between his legs on her knees. He began to face fuck her hard. He held her head and deep throated her continuously while she struggled to breathe. When he got ready to cum he pulled her head back and came all over her face, chin and breasts.

"Now why did I do that Pet?" he said.

"Because I am a naughty slut, Sir and came without permission."

"Yes and bad girls wear cum all over them, so you keep that on until I tell you to take it off."

Mark told her that was only part one of her punishment. He asked her to lay across his lap and he caressed her ass through the silky half slip. He pulled up her slip and fondled her ass cheeks and then he started spanking her, making her ass cheeks jiggle over and over again.

Her ass got really warm and tingly. Then he told her to get the big leather belt and bent her over the bed. He tied her wrists and ankles to the headboard and baseboards. He told her she would recieve 30 whacks and that she was to count each one and thank him for everyone. She counted, screaming and begging to no avail. She promised to be good. After 20 whacks Jade went into subspace.

After he had finished and she came back, he untied her and held her. He kissed her gently and asked her if she had learned her lesson.

She smiled and said, "Yes Sir."

Mark said, "Why was that necessary?"

"Because I came without permission like a bad girl and bad girls get punished."

Mark said that there was one last part to Jade's punishment.

"This is to make sure we don't cross this path again anytime soon," he said.

Mark told Jade to lay on her back. His dick was hard again after spanking her and he fucked her in her pussy and it was so good because she was so wet and juicy just the way he liked it. Naturally, she wanted to cum.

Jade asked for permission.

Mark said "Good girl, you asked for permission." He gave her permission to cum and she came hard and made everything even wetter.

After Jade came he put her on all fours and put her head down on the mattress. He used her pussy juice on her rose bud and put his finger in her ass and once he was satisfied it was lubricated enough he put his dick in her ass. He fucked her for a good long time, in and out, in and out, humping her harder and harder so that his balls kept hitting her ass.

Another orgasm started building for her and she asked for permission to cum again and Mark said,

"No Pet, you have to hold it until after I cum, don't make me punish you again."

Jade was a good little slut and she didn't not cum and finally Mark came again hard in her ass. Jade could feel it and then Mark said,

" Now Pet, cum for me,"

Jade came again and her pussy began throbbing over and over and he could feel it in her ass.

Mark said, "Good girl".

He covered Jade up as she slept and he looked at his angel and the love of his life and he smiled as he thought, "Maybe I should make naptime a regular occurence."