A Weekend Away Pt. 06

Story Info
A training weekend away with her master.
1.2k words
3.96
6.3k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final part of the story A weekend away where her master takes his sub away for a surprise weekend of training and pleasure.

They woke early the following morning, he looked at her and said "I haven't forgotten your insubordination from last night so your time in the iron maiden will be more than you were expecting".

He told her to pack his bag, hers was still packed apart from her bathroom kit and hairbrush which she quickly packed as well. He told her that they had to leave their room by 10am but they were allowed to stay at the castle till lunchtime, after which they would be expected to leave to make space for the new guests to arrive.

They went down to the dining room for a quick breakfast, she wasn't really hungry, feeling more than a little apprehensive about what was to follow. He didn't want much either as he was excited to see how she would respond in the torture chamber.

They left breakfast and went back to their room to check that everything was packed and carried their bags back down to reception where they said they would ensure everything would be placed in his car ready for departure. She did wonder about her clothes as they were in her bag and she was still naked but thought it best not to question him before she went to the torture chamber. She didn't want to risk any more punishments.

They then walked down to the chamber, he held her hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze, telling her that she would enjoy it.

She stopped at the entrance to the chamber and gazed wide eyed at all the devices in there and hoped that she would get the chance to try most of them out at some point, though maybe not today. He nudged her in the direction of the iron maiden. There were members of staff there to ensure that everything was in the correct place before the maiden was shut. She stepped in to the front half of the maiden, a step was placed for her to stand on as she was too short to reach the dildo comfortably.

She stood on the step and opened her mouth to accept the dildo, he asked if she was comfortable and she mumbled a reply which he took to mean yes. Her legs were kicked apart slightly so that he could crank the handle to ensure that the dildo was placed in her pussy and once that was in place the door was closed behind her.

She could feel all the spikes digging into her flesh but it wasn't painful and she was actually quite enjoying the sensation. Then he cranked the other handle that extended the spikes and she could feel them pressing into her boobs and nipples, still not to the point of breaking the skin but certainly noticeable. Then the dildo started to move in her pussy, he had neglected to tell her that this could happen and each time it thrust it pushed her nipples harder onto the spikes.

Her juices were flowing freely now and she was panting for breath around the dildo in her mouth. He switched the dildo in her pussy to full speed, extended the spikes to maximum length and then got the dildo in her mouth to start moving too. She couldn't escape from the onslaught, all she could do was relax and enjoy all the sensations coursing through her. She lost track of how many times she came or how long she was in the maiden for but eventually everything stopped, the spikes receded and the door opened.

She could see a large puddle on the floor and he looked at her and said "you will have to clean up your mess" and he handed her a mop and bucket. How she managed to stand she really didn't know but she did and she did as I she was told.

He then took her over to the rack and told her to lie down. He strapped her down and then slowly began to stretch her, listening to her joints crack with each winch. He didn't stretch her far, just enough to ease the kinks she'd got from standing in the maiden. He soon unstrapped her and led her over to the stocks.

He put her head and hands in place then brought the bar down, securing her in place. He found a spreader bar and attached that to her legs. He stood behind her and she could feel that he was naked against her, his cock nudging her pussy. He thrust deep inside her pussy to lubricate himself before reaching round to grab hold of her nipples whilst he rammed his cock deep into her arse fucking her hard and fast till he came. He praised her for not cumming as he hadn't given permission and as a reward, he finger fucked her pussy and told her she could cum. She squirted all over you as she orgasmed again and again till she could take no more.

He released her from the stocks, told her to clean up after herself again and then to follow him to the next room. She did as he asked. In the next room was a hot tub where he was waiting for her. He signalled for her to join him and she did willingly, glad to ease her aching body into the warm water. She cuddled up next to him and thanked him for an amazing weekend. It had exceeded even her wildest fantasies. They stayed there for a while just enjoying one another's company and talking about their experiences. He asked if she'd like to come back at some point and of course she said yes.

They got out of the tub and dried off. He got dressed again and they headed to the dining room for lunch. They were both hungry after the morning's excitement, especially as neither of them had had much in the way of breakfast.

They finished lunch and said their goodbyes to the masters, mistresses and subs that they had met. She noticed him exchanging cards with some and thought she would ask him about that later.

They went to reception to say they were ready to leave and they said the car was already at the door. She asked him about returning the collar but he said that it was hers now and she should keep it on so everyone knew she was his. A huge smile lit her face with that.

She then dared to ask him about some clothes for the car journey home. He replied saying "just go to the car and you will see". She nodded and walked down the steps to the car. The door was opened for her and she saw a towelling bathrobe open on the seat for her to put on. She slipped her arms into the sleeves as he got in at the driver's side. He told her not to fasten the robe though as he wanted to look at her all the way home and he wanted easy access to her just in case he felt like touching her or ordering her to touch herself. She smiled at him and thought she was going to enjoy the journey home too.