All Comments on 'A Weekend, Forbidden'

by YungNhung87

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DanDraperDanDraper7 months ago

The story itself was good, and I had fun reading it. But I have to bring this up; there were just so many mistakes here with grammar, some spelling, and a few extra long paragraphs that made it hard to get past. I guess you can get some leeway for a first-time author, but you should consider an editor next time.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sorry to be that guy in the comments, but this needed to be said, you definitely need an editor.

I couldn't get over how many mistakes were made here.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

As the author's first submission, this story is quite well done, although this reviewer is no fan of the cheating element. The romantic mood of the story is marvelous, especially as the plot develops. While it is true (as others have commented) that there are mistakes in grammar and spelling, editing one's own work is not easy. Writing gets better with practice, so one can only hope that there will be more submissions from this author.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If you don't love your spouse anymore get a "fucking divorce " it is not that hard.

YungNhung87YungNhung875 months agoAuthor

You all have no idea what you're talking about. It's a damn story. It's fucking fiction, fantasy. Get the hell off Literotica

YungNhung87YungNhung875 months agoAuthor

And PLEASE point out any grammatical errors. I'd love to see them. The story changed in transit from where I wrote it. I don't make grammar mistakes. Please show me

mathur_nkmathur_nk5 months ago
What if the guy was a serial killer or the woman an HIV + whore

This story though very erotic, promotes reckless irresponsible behavior. Two people who never met each other, never knew about personalities, behavior patterns or each other's back ground, past etc just drive to each other in a motel and have unprotected sex. Hell it could be HIV+. Any one could have been a "fuck and kill and run" type person. Then they make baby on the first weekend ranazuous and go back to their spouses for divorce? Both of them can find other people on net later, and can have another weekend randazuous and another divorce and marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very well written. The emotions behind the characters were raw and believable. Please write more. When your words create a realistic picture in my mind, that is what success is for any story told on here; real or fiction. Well done!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous