Auto-Sex Game

Story Info
An original sex game.
902 words
3.62
6.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This piece arose from a different story. I needed a device to get the boyfriend of the main character to sleep with her own mother.

One of the ways was for the main character to play adult party games to get her boyfriend used to being naked. I rejected games involving skill (like Strip Table Tennis). Imagining men and women naked playing table tennis was erotic. But I rejected this because the younger and fitter boyfriend would win.

This led me to consider games of chance like Strip Poker and Strip Roulette. I rejected roulette because I wanted the game to be rigged against the boyfriend.

So I settled on Strip Poker.

But there is a huge difference from being naked and agreeing to participate in sexual acts. Hence the desire to incorporate sexual activity into the Strip Poker routine. I needed a game that required less skill and was quicker. That led me to invent the Strip Auto-Sex game. It is based on blackjack. I unskilled blackjack so each player has no choice when to draw a card or to stick.

This speeds the game while still getting the excitement of seeing other people get naked. But crucially it also incorporates consensual sexual acts.

CONSENSUAL SEXUAL ACTIONS

Getting a device that guarantees consensual sex in a game with 10 or more players sounded easy. I found it quite difficult.

My first thought was for the characters to simply write down their sexual preferences. But I quickly saw the difficulties. See for yourself how difficult it is to list all sexual acts. That difficulty was partially overcome by using Wikipedia's list of sexual terms.

I started with the idea of 4 such lists (male dominant to female, female dominant to male, same sex dominant to same sex and same sex submissive to same sex). But that would involve lots of time and paper. So I changed this into one piece of paper. It would have a 5 column arrangement with the following sex acts.

HOW TO PLAY AUTO-SEX

Take a piece of paper headed "Sexual Appetite". This shows lots of sexual practices, which you can indicate whether you wish to practice (or decline to practice).

You may have to do these acts in front of other people.

You may want to be wanked by a woman but not by a guy. You may want to fuck a guy but not let him fuck you.

Record any actions you LIKE by a tick.

First Column (excerpts)

Anal sex (receiving)

Anal sex (giving)

Anilingus (licking the anus) receiving

Anilingus (licking the anus) giving

B

Bondage (BDSM) being tied up

Bukkake (sperm on body)

C

Creampie (sexual act)

Cunnilingus

D

Dominance

Dry (Non-penetrative) sex

E

Erotic humiliation

Erotic spanking

Erotic talk / Phone sex (simulated)

F

Facesitting

Facial

Fellatio

Fingering

Fisting

Food play

Footjob

G

Groping

H

Handjob

Hickey

I

Intercourse (penile-vaginal)

K

Kiss

L

Lotion play

M

Masturbation by ones own self (with toys if applicable)

N

Nipple stimulation

O

Oral sex

P

Penis fencing

Public sex (not in the house or garden)

S

Sexual roleplay (e.g doctors and patients)

Sex sports (e.g. nude table tennis)

T

Tantric sex (aiming to keep erect inside for a long time)

You will notice that I added "Sex sports (e.g. nude table tennis)".

THE RULES

This is a variant of 21 or casino blackjack.

Draw a card to select the banker (highest card becomes the banker). He or she deals the cards and organises the consensual sex acts.

The banker deals one card to every other person and to him or herself.

The aim is to beat the banker without going over 21. The ace counts as a 1 or an 11. Royal cards count as 10.

Each person has 4 clothes tokens. Each person (including the banker) bets one token on the card. Once everyone has placed their bets the banker deals the first person another card. If the cards total 16 or under the bank deals another card to that player.

If that card takes them over 21 they have lost the bet. The token is placed in the middle of the table.

If the total is 17 to 21 the hand stands. The banker then does the same for all the other players and finally for him/herself.

If he banker busts (s)he gives a token to each player who stood and loses their own token.

If (s)he has a lower score than any player she gives them a token but retains their own.

If the banker has the same OR a lower score the player loses their token. The banker keeps their token.

LOSS OF ALL CLOTHING TOKENS.

Once a player loses all their tokens they have to strip naked in front of all the others. If 2 or more players lose their last token they strip individually (drawing cards - lowest strips first)

Once a player is naked they have to bet sex acts to get back clothing tokens.

The banker will use the preference sheets to get Individual standing players to have a private wager. The nude person agrees to bet the sex act against a clothing token. If the nude person loses the private wager the sex act may be conducted in private or in public, according to the desire of the winner of the wager.

THE END

The game ends (like Monopoly) when one person has all the clothing tokens.