A Weekend to Remember - Ch. 01

Story Info
A planned weekend away gets interesting with an extra person.
1.9k words
4.41
9.8k
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were just about to go away for a nice weekend to our beach house when Sally received a call from Ele who had just had a huge fight with her boyfriend and wanted to get out of her place at least for the weekend. Sal, being the caring type, told Ele of our plans for the weekend and offered to pick her up on our way to our beach house so that she could not only get away from her boyfriend but also grab some surf and sun.

We arrived early in the afternoon and headed straight to the beach for a surf. We all immediately jumped into the surf for a cooling swim and returned to where we had left our gear on the sand hill. As Sal brushed the salty water from her hair, she said that she and Ele were keen for a bit of topless sun bathing, so I donned my wetsuit and grabbed my board and headed out into the nice off-shore 1.5m surf.

After an hour in the surf, I headed back to find the girls lying face down and giggling about something but I didn't really get the gist until Sal jumped up to give me a hug as I peeled my wet suit off. She straddled my leg rubbing herself up and down my thigh as they continued to giggle about some guy that Ele had meet just before her recent boyfriend and his apparent lack of size. As they filled me in on the story, Ele mentioned that Sal had been quite forth coming about my size and the girls were fooling around about how I should show them what a real package looks like.

After a quick bit of banter and squeals from the girls about the teasing Sal was giving me by grinding her mound into my thigh, we noticed a number of people still at our end of the beach staring at us, so the girls settled down. I sat in front of them as Ele continued with her description of this guy and his attempts to make up for his lack of size. She had been quite frustrated by this guy's ability to satisfy her and it had left her in such a horny state that she had to resorted to using her hair brush in her cunt whilst her boyfriend choose to fuck her in the ass (which she actually enjoyed given his small size) but it was not something that Sal was prepared to do interested in given my size.

This whole story was have quite an effect on Sal, so she stood and came to sit behind me and pushing her bare boobs against my back while letting her hands roam over my chest as Ele continued the story. As the details of the night came out, I could see that Ele was getting turned on with the telling of the story and started rubbing her hips into the sand, constantly moving from side to side and opening and closing her legs.

Seeing Ele grinding herself into the sand as she described how this guy had worked his finger into her ass was having a hardening effect on my cock and I started to feel the pre cum ooze from my cock, wetting the front of my now dry speedos. Ele kept looking directly at my crotch and my tented speedo's and commented to Sal about the wet patch at the end of my still hidden cock. They both had a laugh at my erect state and Ele suggested that I was in need of some assistance, so she said that Sal should "help me out". At first, Sal was taken aback by the boldness of her friends comment, but then moved her hands to my now very erect and wet member.

Sal had a quick look up and down the beach, which had cleared due to the early afternoon sun fading, and was about to side of me out the side of my speedos and free my hard dick from its confines, but paused as she did so, which had Ele gasping. Instead of continuing, Sal just took hold of my still enclosed cock, running her hand down the length of it right to its base and used her other hand to cup my balls. As Sal did this, Ele watched with wide eyes but couldn't stand it anymore and reached down under herself to slide her hand into her bikini bottoms and continued to thrust her hips down into the sand and now, her probing fingers.

Sal then teased Ele and said that if she wanted to really see how big I was then she had to show us her bald pussy, especially when she knew that I fantasised about the fact that Ele had a shaved pussy, something that I had been trying to get Sal to do for some time. The excited look on Ele's face said it all, it only took her a few seconds to have a quick look up and down the beach to ensure that we were in fact alone and repositioned herself on her knees so she was facing both of us. As she did so, we both could see a noticeable wet patch in her bikini bottoms. She then spread her legs wide and pulled at the side ties on her bikini bottom and let the bikini bottom drop to reveal her pouting cunt lips and a very hard clit that was poking well beyond her outer labia.

Sal & I just stared at her now wanton body and Ele broke us from our trance demanding that it was time that I did the same, so Sal slipped her hand through the side of my speedos and wasted no time in releasing me. My cock sprang out with a slap against my thigh which released a dob of pre-cum right onto Ele's hard torso. Ele quickly scooped up the pre-cum and massaged it into her now exposed cunt lips. At the same time, Sal had now worked my speedo's to one side and released my balls and was in the process of applying sun screen to my cock allowing her hands to glide up and down my very stiff member. As Sal continued sliding her hand up and down my rock hard cock, Ele kept pace with Sal sliding one then two fingers into her wet cunt.

Ele kept pace with Sal's stroking of my incredibly hard cock for a time but soon found that her bikini bottom was getting in the way (as well as limiting our view), so without missing a beat, she pulled the bikini out of the way, fully exposing her bald snatch to both of us. Sal let out a low moan and squeezed even harder on my cock and it was all I could do to stop myself from exploding then and there. Fortunately, Sal released me at the same time and did the same thing to her own bikini and reached down between us to give herself a nice rub. Ele hadn't stopped and was on the very edge of cumming as Sal reached around again to take hold of me, so I reached back and started to insert a few fingers into Sal.

Ele was grinding herself onto her fingers and appeared to be searching for that little something extra to push her over the edge and laid eyes on Sal's hair brush just in front of her. She grabbed it and positioning the handle to what I initially thought was her cunt but that was just the lubricator, she extracted the handle only long enough to push to further back and to slowly impale her ass over the sloppy handle.

As it disappeared into her ass I really cranked up the work on Sal's cunt curling two fingers up to her G spot and grinding my palm into her clit. Sal was panting in my ear with her hand now a blur as she pumped my cock. Ele started to get very verbal about the handle in her ass and her fingers were moving from her gaping cunt to her clit in quick unison.

Ele heaved a huge sigh throwing her head back as her orgasmic wave hit again and again and that was all I needed to push me over the edge. I erupted in streams of hot milky cum, the first landing on Ele's upper thigh and the others progressively either over the back of her frantic hand or on her bald snatch. Ele moaned as a second wave hit her and she worked my cum into her pouty lips. At the same time, Sal bit my neck as she also orgasmed on my fingers and Ele collapsed forward with the hairbrush still deeply imbedded in her ass and just lay there panting before passing out in the warmth of the afternoon sun.

In the meantime, Sal was just getting going and wanted more, so she moved around and pushed me back into the sand before straddling my hips. She kissed her way down my surf hardened torso, nibbling my nipples before making the journey to my groin with the objective of breathing life back into my softening dick.

The combination of her sucking and my memory of Ele's face as the jets of cum hit her pussy was doing the trick and soon I was at full attention again. Sal took advantage of my harden state and impaled herself on my cock. Her cunt was sooo hot and she had forgotten our now very public state and her dozing girlfriend just below us.

Sal moved up into a sitting position on my cock and began riding me like there was no tomorrow, thrusting her tits out and pulling at her nipples. She was close to cumming but was exhausted, so she slumped forward to allow me to meet her every thrust. I could tell that she was about to cum again, so I reached down to run a finger around her asshole as she likes. I was just about to insert my index finger but my hand was brushed away by another hand. Ele had just recovered enough to be aware of her surroundings and to extract the hairbrush from her ass and was about to push it into Sal's virginal asshole.

At that point, Sal was almost jumping up and down on my hard rod to notice the extra pair of hands on her ass until she felt a hard object push against her sphincter muscle. A quick glance behind her confirmed her thoughts, she was about to be reamed in both holes at the same time. Her orgasm started as a low moan, but soon it seemed to take over her body and she screamed as Ele and I continued to pound her holes. The feeling of the hard brush against my hard cock and Sal cumming was all that I needed to push me over the edge again and I exploded deep inside Sal.

Ele watched as we both slowing came down from our high and Sal collapsed on my chest, still gasping for air, but really enjoying the inner glow of the best orgasm she had ever had... she was hooked and it would be the first of many ass reaming adventures.

After we recovered enough to make sense of where we still were, the three of us quickly gathered our things to make our way back to the beach house. This weekend was not lost after all...

To be continued...