A Weekend to Remember - Ch. 02

Story Info
The weekend continues off the beach with a shared massage.
2.3k words
4.48
7.9k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued...

Once we made our way back to the beach house, it's was staring to get a little dark, but the weather had been perfect with a soft balmy breeze continuing off shore.

The girls quickly made their way into the showers whilst I finished unpacking all our gear from the car. I was just breaking open a cold beer when Ele made her way into the kitchen, fresh from her shower with her skin covered head to toe with a shiny moisturiser and covered in a bright sarong over her shapely body. The sarong was tied just above her full breasts, accentuating their size and allowing her breasts to move freely as she walked. As she perched herself on one of the kitchen bar stools, the sarong parted and fell to the side leaving little doubt that she hadn't bothered with any panties.

Just at that moment Sal returned from her shower dressed in a similar sarong, breaking my gaze on Ele's shiny body and she asked if the beer was for her. They both had a laugh at my expense and suggested that boys will always be boys no matter the situation. I quickly changed the conservation and broke out beers for all of us.

As they both downed their first mouthfuls of beer, Sal mentioned that now that she was nice and clean, she needed to apply some moisturiser as well and could do with one of my massages on the deck. So I grabbed some moisturiser out of the box I just pulled out of the car plus a few fresh towels and headed outside to setup the massage table. It was an old table that we received from a physio friend, but it was still just right for the beach house and the right height for a proper massage with a hole in the head of the table to place your face so that you could lie fully flat.

After the afternoon we all just enjoyed together, Sal invited Ele to join us as we didn't want to leave her out of anything. The deck was protected from the beach by a low wall just about the height of the table with a bench seat that ran along its length, so we knew that no one would be able to see us properly from the beach.

Soon after I had setup the table, Ele and Sal arrived in their sarongs with more drinks in hand and some food. As Ele setup the drinks and nibbles, Sal stood before the table and dropped her sarong revealing her perfectly nude body to both of us. Normally, she was a little shy around others but she had been friends with Ele for many years & they were both very used to seeing each other naked.

The girls chatted about nothing in general as Sal lay down on the table with her face in the hole. I started as usual to cover her with a towel, but she was insistent that a forget the towel and just get on with the massage.

I started applying the moisturiser to her back and shoulders as the girls continued to chat and I could feel Sal really starting to relax to my touch on her skin. As I went about Sal's massage she became increasing verbal about my massage and how much she was enjoying my touch. I moving down her back and up and down her thighs then around her buttocks, each time sliding a finger over her cunt lips with increasing pressure. As my hands ran up each side of her buttocks I would pull apart her ass cheeks causing her pussy lips to part with an increasing "pop". Each time there was string of sticky fluid pulled across the gap of her cunt lips followed by a moan from Sal and her hips lifting upwards looking for the penetration she needed. I moved to the side of the table, somewhat to hide my growing erection, but also to obtain greater access to Sal's butt. The aroma was just hanging in the air almost as thick moisture across her pussy lips. Working on her butt muscles allowed a finger to slide between her cunt lips and around her asshole, probing deeper into both as the slickness from her pussy eased the penetration. Sal was completely distracted now and had stopped talking to Ele, only moaning with each penetration. Without really thinking about where we were, I reached down an slid a finger deep within her pussy, rubbing on her G spot. Sal let out a guttural moan that was joined by another noise that distracted me from the task at hand. When I looked up, I again realised that Ele still sitting opposite us, but she was now sitting with her knees drawn up and a her right hand inside her sarong working her hand back and forth on her pussy whilst her left hand pulled at her nipple through her sarong. Just was I was about to start on Sal's pussy again, Ele said that she was keen to better understand how to massage someone like I was doing to Sal and offered to help if I guided her.

I invited Ele to stand towards the end of the table and to take one of Sal's legs whilst I did the other. Ele followed my instruction and copied my movements up and down Sal's leg. As we both worked on her legs, I showed her how to really get into the deep tissue of Sal's calf muscles and quads to remove her knots and breakdown the stress points. I placed a rolled up towel under Sal's hips so that we could work her upper thigh's and butt muscles.

Sal was now quietly purring as four hands roamed over both legs in unison. We both spent considerable time on her legs then her feet and then back to her upper thighs. As we were independently working on each leg, Sal had relaxed her position so that we both had easy access, but this also meant that her pussy was on full display, and was slowly becoming more and more moist.

As we both worked on each leg and her butt, I noticed that Ele was moving her fingers closer to Sal's now throbbing pussy and Sal kept pushing herself down into the table to rub her clit into the rolled up towel. I could easily see how excited she really was, her outer lips and cunt hairs were soaking wet with her juices. Having instructed Ele on how to work on both legs together, I worked my way around the table until I was at the head of the table and started to work on Sal's neck as Ele continued to work her way up Sal's thighs and over her lovely rounded buttocks.

As Ele massaged closer and closer to her cunt lips, Sal lifted herself briefly to free her arms and reached under the table, pulling at my sarong, allowing it to drop and freeing my now very hard dick. Instinctively it bounced free bumping into Sal's nose under the table and she grabbed it and began feeding it into her mouth & sucking hard just as Ele's fingers entered her sopping cunt. Sal let out a deep guttural moan as she was entered from both ends.

Ele looked down to table to gauge Sal's reaction just as I thrust my hips towards Sal's face and she took my whole length down her throat. Like a deer caught in headlights she just stood and stared at the sight before her as her hand subconsciously slid back and forth inside Sal's pussy. Sal was really turned on by the attention she was receiving as she rocked back and forth on Ele's fingers and consumed my hard cock.

I was doing all that I could to stop myself from exploding in Sal's mouth, so I backed away from Sal's eager mouth and moved back down the table to help Ele. As I approached Ele, she just stared at my super hard cock with pre-cum dribbling off the end. I smiled at her and indicated we should work together on Sal and we soon had fingers going every which way, Ele had pulled Sal's legs wide open and was playing with her clit and I combined two finger in her cunt with my thumb rimming her asshole. Sal wiggled all over the table as we continued our attack on her cunt. I could tell that she wouldn't last much longer, so I dribbled more oil down her ass crack and worked it into her anus until my thumb finally pushed past her sphincter muscle and into her ass. Well that was all it took to push Sal over the edge, her pussy convulsed on my fingers and Sal actually squirted for the first time ever all over Ele's fingers. But Ele didn't let up as her fingers were soaked in Sal's cum, she continued to work Sal's clit until she had another two orgasms and had to actually push Ele's hand away as she had become too sensitive.

As Sal lay there trying to catch her breath, I leaned over the table to take Ele's fingers and licked them clean and then kissed her as her hand dropped to my hard dick. As we kissed, Ele was rubbing the pre-cum around the head of my dick and stroking its length and I knew I wouldn't last long if I allowed her to continue. Sal had recovered enough to roll over and was watching us kiss and fondle each other. Sitting up, she joined our kiss in a three-way tongue frenzy and slid her hands down our backs and cupped our ass cheeks. Ele then broke out of the kiss and pulled at the knot in her sarong, allowing it to drop to the floor and spread her legs to allow Sal easy access to her dripping cunt and returned to the three-way kiss.

Sal, sensing the tension between both of us, broke free of the group hug and moved to my side of the table. As she did so, she grabbed my hard cock and pulled me towards the end of table and indicated to Ele that it was her turn and to lie down on the table. Knowing that I liked nothing more that licking pussy, Sal pulled my cock down so that I was on my knees before Ele's sopping pussy. Ele lay down on the table with her knees bend and Sal spreading her knees to expose her open cunt lips. That was all the invitation that I needed and leaned forward to run my tongue up her cunt for the first time.

Soon we were in a frenzy with my tongue buried deep in Ele's cunt and Sal rubbing her clit, Ele played with her firm boobs, pulling at her nipples. I really don't know how I was able to focus with the strain of my super hard cock, but the excitement of being between someone else's legs and the encouragement of my wife allowed us to both focus on Ele's needs. It didn't take long before Ele moaned that she was about to cum hard and pushed hard on my tongue and exploded in my mouth, soaking my face and Sal's fingers. It was just as well that we were outside as I don't think I have ever seen a girl squirt cum so hard, she just kept cumming and literally soaked my face in her sweet nectar.

Sal also couldn't believe what she had just seen either and as I backed away, Sal moved in to lap up the remaining juices and inserted her thumb in her cunt and her index finger up her ass causing Ele to orgasm again all over Sal's face. The moaning from both of them was a surreal sight.

I moved in with Sal to lap up the juices but Ele pushed us away, it was too much for her, so we just kissed & licked her juice from each other's face, it was just so sweet and tasty. Sal soon realised that I must be on the brink of exploding, and started to stroke my hard cock.

As Ele recovered she joined our embrace as they both took turns pulling on my length. Ele took control once again and pushed Sal face down onto the table and positioned me right behind her firm ass. As Sal looked back over her shoulder, Ele winked at her and pointed my hard dick towards her now waiting cunt. As I moved in on Sal, Ele flicked my dick up and down the length of Sal's cunt, covering it with her very slick juice before resting it at the entrance to her ass.

Gathering the oil from the table, Ele poured oil down Sal's ass crack and onto my cock as she worked the tip around Sal's ass, positioning the tip right at its entrance. Sal had fear written all over her face as Ele pushed my hips forward splaying Sal's virginal ass until the head of my dick slipped in past the entrance. Ele let us rest there for a few moments, but it was Sal that then pushed back and slowly impaled herself on my rock hard cock. It didn't take long before we were both rocking back and forth as Ele reached under Sal to play with her clit with one hand plus a few fingers into Sal's cunt and at the same time Ele inserted a finger into my ass, rimming and probing me. The feeling of Sal's super tight ass and Ele's probing fingers pushing against the thin membrane on my cock and the finger up my ass soon had me exploding deep in Sal's ass, pumping load after load deep in her. Sal also came hard and we all collapsed onto the table exhausted.

After we recovered, we gathered our collective sarongs and towels to rest by the open fire as the summer breeze started to lose its intensity.

As we recovered, we soon realised that we hadn't eaten, so we gathered our gear and all headed for a combined shower.