A Weekend to Remember Ch. 04

Story Info
A planned weekend away takes another twist.
1.9k words
4.48
3.1k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued....

With the sun shining in on our bedroom and a gentle summer breeze coming through our window, I was woken by the feeling of warmth around my cock and then realised someone was sucking my dick. As I looked across the bed, I realised it wasn't my wife as she was lying face down with her head turned away. I then realised it could only be Ele under the sheets, but I also soon became aware that she wasn't just working on my dick, she also had her hand up in Sal's pussy stirring her awake...

Sal had started to thrust her hips into the mattress in about the same timing as Ele's head was bobbing up and down on my morning wood. What a way to be woken, watching your wife get off on someone else's fingers whilst having your dick sucked! My god I hoped this weekend was never going to end...

Sal soon turned her head to look at me, thinking that it was me that was teasing her awake. She then had a similar realisation that it wasn't me and in fact it took her a few seconds to connect the dots, realising what happened yesterday and then the surprised look on her face as she realised that last night wasn't a dream.

Rolling over on to her back, Sal then noticed the bobbing head under the sheet, with a good morning smile, she watched as the head left me and made its way between her legs. Throwing her right leg over me, she spread her legs further apart to allow Ele greater access and on first touch of her tongue, she remembered that she was now totally bare down there and super sensitive to the attack on her pussy. It didn't take long for Sal to be thrusting her hips up into Ele's face. Feeling a little left out, I ducked under the sheets to play the same game on Ele. As I did so, I was left exposed to Sal, so she just moved over and completed the love triangle. It didn't take long before we were all heaving and panting into each other's groin and my morning wood didn't last, I exploded all over Sal's breasts and lower abdomen just as Sal gushed into Ele's mouth and Ele ground her pussy into my face, drenching me completely.

As we recovered, we gather up our now messy sheets and headed for another group shower and enjoyed the feeling of three very bare bodies sliding over each other in a very soapy session. Somehow, we managed to extract ourselves from each other with a promise of more to come during the day. We then toweled off each other and setup for breakfast.

Breakfast was a very relaxed affair on the deck, with us all feeling quite satisfied. The girls were just in their panties and topless, relaxing in the sun and enjoying a healthy breakfast on the deck. As you would expect, it didn't stop the conservation from returning to Ele's sexual adventures and stories of other adventures with another boyfriend in the dunes at a local beach.

As the stories unfolded, Ele mentioned that she had been missing out on a lot of good sex with some very dud boyfriends, so she had resorted to a number of playful toys to keep herself satisfied. Thinking that the weekend away with us was going to be nice, but relaxed, she packed some insurance just in case she ended up needing some direct relief. As this was mentioned, Sal asked if she could see what she brought with her. With a little smirk and a wiggle of the ass she walked off to her room to retrieve her toys.

Ele walked back onto the deck waving her toys, one in each hand. One a bright pink "rabbit" vibrator and another smaller black bullet vibrator. I was a little taken back by the two toys, why would she need two? The look on my face must have said it all and Ele started to explain the differences. The rabbit was by far her favorite, but it was a bit noisy in a quiet environment (as well as making her very noisy when she orgasamed), the other was much quieter, and whilst it didn't provide the same level of stimulation, it was still enough to get her off and satisfy her need

Sal was very intrigued and asked if she could touch them. As Ele handed them over, she mentioned that she had just cleaned them before she left home and with all our recent activities, she hadn't needed them in anyway, so she started to show Sal exactly how they both worked.

Sal first tried the smaller unit but could see how it could just be enough to satisfy her until Ele turned it on for her. Sal almost jumped and let out a little squeal as the vibe kicked off in her hand. She quickly took control and Ele showed her how to switch between the various rhythms whilst rubbing it against her near nude body, sliding it down her chest around her boobs then nipples and then slowly over her panty covered pussy. We could both see that she was enjoying the stimulation until Ele fired up the rabbit that she still had in her hand. Sal was somewhat mesmerised by the noise and the little pink flappy rabbit ears, then Ele turned on the rotating beads and Sal squealed again as the head of the rabbit moved in an out as the beads went around. Ele applied the rabbit ears to her nipple which stiffened as she teased both boobs before lowering the floppy rabbit ears to her panty covered pussy.

Watching the two girls play with their toys was also having a hardening effect on me and soon had my shorts tenting as the girls continued to slide the toys over their moistening panties. As they played, Ele suggested that Sal should try out the rabbit, so they switched, and Sal couldn't believe the difference. She soon had a very wet pair of panties and had perched herself up on the table with her legs drawn up and knees spread. Soon enough Sal started playing with the various buttons on the rabbit and soon had the pulsing head and beads running back and forth across her moist lips.

As the pressure built between her wet lips, Sal again asked why Ele needed both toys to which Ele could only smile as she approached Sal on the table. Sliding Sal's panties to the side, Ele started running the bullet vibrator across Sal's lips and slowly down her wet crack, but she didn't expect her to continue to her rose bud. With the moisture from Sal's already dripping cunt, Ele positioned the vibe at the entrance to her ass and slowly allowed the tip to enter Sal's ass. The buzz from both vibes soon had Sal squirming on the table which only helped to work the smaller vide deeper into her ass until it disappeared from sight but continuing to buzz through her loins.

Ele then took the rabbit from Sal and proceeded to insert the gyrating tip into her soaking pussy only stopping when the rabbit ears nudged against Sal's protruding clit which brought about a guttural moan from Sal as the buzzing vibe sent her over the edge as Sal squirted all over Ele soaking her face and boobs. As Sal collapsed back onto the table, Ele continued her assault on Sal's pussy bringing on yet another deep orgasm that had Sal thrashing around on the table begging for her to stop the assault. Ele then removed the rabbit, but the smaller vibe was nowhere to be seen, so Ele helped Sal back into a squatting position so that she could focus on pushing the still pulsing vibe from her ass.

As the vibe finally plopped onto the table, Sal was finally able to relax in the sunshine allowing her body to recover from the intense assault on her both her holes. She then caught sight of Ele pulling my shorts down and taking up a similar assault on my rock-hard cock repeating what she had just unleashed on Sal with the bullet vibe now finding its way up my ass covered in Sal's juices as Ele applied the rabbit vibe ears over my cock head. Ele appeared to be quite the master of these toys and knew just how and when to apply the toy to my throbbing cock. She then lifted my left leg onto the table right next to Sal and it took all my strength to hold back as the dual vibes buzzed around my cock head and asshole, but when Ele took hold of my cock, sucking my pulsing cock head milking me as quickly as she could she then pushed the bullet vibe deeper up my ass with her index finger and took my whole throbbing cock down her throat. I exploded deep in her mouth causing her to gag and release me as I continued to explode all over Sal's tits and face.

With Sal and I now exhausted from Ele's forceful assault she first went about cleaning up Sal's sperm covered face and tits whilst rubbing her own soaking cunt through her panties before dropping them to the deck and taking the rabbit vibe from the table. She then bent over Sal allowing her to suck her nipples and brought the ribbit vibe towards her soaking pussy with a quick insertion before sliding the vibe head towards her cute asshole. Ele then let out a guttural moan as the tip of the bigger rabbit vibe slipped past her asshole with the beads still rotating until the rabbit ears flapped around her soaked pussy hole. Holding it there for a few minutes as she became accustomed to the size of the rabbit vibe in her ass, she then proceeded to fully embed the rabbit vibe as deep as it would go up her ass all the while allowing the buzzing flappy rabbit ears to wiggle away inside her pussy.

As Ele started the assault on her ass, Sal continued sucking and pulling on Ele's nipples and it didn't take long before Ele was humping and moaning against the rabbit. Having collapsed on the deck under Ele, I finally gathered my own thoughts again and looked up to see Ele ramming the vibe in an out her ass and her clit fully exposed to me. As I reached up and sucked on her massive, exposed clit that pushed her over the edge and Ele then squirted and all over my face as I sucked hard on her clit. Not letting Ele get away with just a single orgasm, I continued my assault on her clit as she thrust the vibe rapidly in and out of her ass which brought on another guttural moan as she flooded my face again. With her weakening legs, she then collapsed on me still thrashing from the rabbit in her ass. Once I could clear my face, I extracted the vibrator from Ele's ass and switched it off allowing us all to recover.

It took some minutes for us all to finally bring our breathing under control before we cleaned up in another group shower before we headed down to the beach so we could relax and soak up the day's sunshine.