A Weekend to Remember Ch. 03

Story Info
A planned weekend away gets even more interesting with an ex.
934 words
4.41
4.3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued....

As we recovered, we soon realised that we hadn't eaten, so we gathered our gear, and all headed for a combined shower.

Walking into the large double shower, I couldn't believe our evening so far and that soon had me getting hard again which made the girls laugh as they pulled and soaped me up along with each other. After each of us spent some time washing each other, Sal commented that she really enjoyed the feel of Ele's hairless pussy and suggested that she would like to try it after we had some food as she was starving.

We all then dried off and headed to the kitchen to whip up a very tasty Cesar salad and chatted about our afternoon adventure so far which soon had me hardening again in no time, but I knew that there was more to come so I left them to clean up whilst I setup the open fire.

As we relaxed by the open fire after dinner, Ele said it was time we both understood what it meant to be truly naked, so she headed to the bathroom and grabbed a few towels and my shaving gear.

Sal was still a little nervous, so she suggested that they start on me and then move on to her. So, the girls then started their assault on my pubes, first with scissors to remove the bulk and then apply lots of shaving cream and progressively removing all my hair. All the attention from them pulling me left & right, up and down left me rock hard which actually made the task much easier, but the girls didn't want it wasted, so they insisted that I had to wait until we had done the same to Sal.

Starting on Sal had me dribbling pre-cum down her legs as I helped Ele shave Sal, holding her skin tight so that Ele could easily remove every bit of pubic hair. As we both worked on Sal, she released numerous moans as she became more and more aware of her now bare flesh and the feeling of Ele's warm breath as it passed across her now smooth mons and outer lips. Once we finished with Sal, we applied a lot of moisturiser to stop the chafing which had Sal squirming in front of the fire but that had to be put on hold as the girls had devised another plan. I mentioned that the girls didn't do that to me, but Ele retaliated and said that I would have cum too soon if they had tried, so to ensure that I wouldn't touch them or myself, they constrained my hands to my sides with an old tee shirt leaving me lying prone in front of the fire with all three of us now completely bare.

The girls realised that I would explode at any second if they provided any further attention to my already rock solid state, so they stopped working on me and leaned over me to start kissing each other as I had to watch on. As their kisses become more and more passionate, the girls start to explore each other's body and Sal was super sensitive to Ele's touch with her now bald pussy. As I watched, all that I could do is bounce my hard dick against my stomach and occasionally against one of the girls as they slid hands and fingers over each other's body.

The girls finally parted and looked down at me and my super aroused state. With a devilish smile, Ele swung a leg over my head and planted her pussy onto my waiting tongue. She then instructed me to get going on her pussy as she instructed Sal on the key points of a lingam massage. The girls then took turns either massaging my dick, balls and perineum or sitting on my face to satisfy themselves. Sal was super keen to sit on my dick, but Ele was insistent that they hold me off for as long as possible, so she suggested that Sal should satisfy herself as Ele continued the massage my dick.

Sal watched Ele work me into the hardest state possible and I was dribbling pre-cum all the time. As Sal was wiggling around on my face, Ele commenced her final assault on my dick. I was close but just when I thought I'm there she released me only to lean forward to tweak Sal's clit as she ground even harder on my tongue. As Sal started to moan that she is was cummings, Ele grabbed my hard dick and pumped it as hard as she could, matching her assault on Sal's clit. Just as Sal exploded on my face, I exploded so hard it sprayed all over Sal's face and into her hair as she ground down on my face. I continued to cum in ribbons all over my chest and onto Sal.

Just as I was coming down from such a huge explosion and still as hard as a rock, Ele mounted me to satisfy her own urgent desires. Sal and I both just lay back and watched as Ele basically raped me, pounding her soaking pussy down onto my hard cock and grinding her clit into my pubic bone. It only took a few thrusts from her to push her over the edge, clamping down on my now super sensitive cock and that was all I needed to come again and again deep inside her.

Once we all recovered and untwisted our soaking bodies, all three of us crawled into bed together and fell fast asleep...