A Weekend with a Pain Sub Ch. 02

Story Info
Mary's trials continue, spanked and flaunted.
2.3k words
4.23
7.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part two of the trilogy, I recommend reading part one first to fully understand what's occurring.

Comments and stars are much appreciated.

Master

I recuperated, spending a couple of hours cuddled up with Mary on the couch. I had my hand on her naked tit, idly playing with her nipple. "Go into the room and find a short skirt, a black leather one would be nice." Sasha's room contained all sorts. Sure enough Mary came back with a short leather skirt. "Ideal, go and sort your hair and makeup, when you have done that bring me some clean trousers, shirt and socks.

I sat back while Mary worked, I dressed when she brought my clothes. I took the cuffs off her ankles and put them in a bag with some other bits and pieces. I picked up the blouse and put it on her carefully fastening her buttons. "Put the skirt on," when she had pulled it up I tucked the blouse in and zipped it. "You look beautiful, let's go."

We arrived at a quiet country pub and had a reasonable meal. Sitting on a bar stool did make it difficult for Mary not to show too much pussy, I appear to have forgotten her knickers. On my memory problems I seem to have forgotten her bra as well, this oversight did allow me and perhaps others to admire her lovely tits. Her nipples are always erect when I look, perhaps she's cold. I had also forgotten to remove her collar, it did suit her and she was proud to wear it.

We finished eating, I had two pints of a very palatable ale and allowed Mary only a glass of wine as she would be driving home. Picking up my small rucksack we headed into the woods holding hands. We left the beaten track and found a quiet area at the edge of the wood and to one side. Mary struggled in those shoes but looked good stepping along.

"This will do nicely, I don't think many people come down here so we should not be disturbed. I brought the cuffs out and affixed them to her wrists and ankles and put a blindfold over her eyes. "If someone does see us you won't know so won't be embarrassed," I removed her blouse, not wanting to get it dirty. "Bend over the gate and spread your arms and legs." Using zip ties I fastened her bent over the gate, arms spread over one side legs on the other.

Now picture if you will this half exposed arse, her skirt had risen up of its own accord, showing her stocking tops, more interestingly her wet, engorged pussy. Her tits are on display through the bars on the gate. "You look beautiful like this, I will take a photo for you to keep." I smacked the back of her thighs with my hand one after the other, working my way up to her arse and a few minor slaps to her pussy.

Mary

I'm being rewarded with a trip out, a whole morning with my Master and my bottom is not red, most disappointing. I went into Sasha's magic room and found a short black leather skirt that would fit, I am the same size as Sasha.

Wearing my own blouse and the leather skirt, I felt great as we walked into the pub, people looked at me, lots of leg, and glimpse of my tits. I loved it, sitting on the bar stool and trying, well not very hard, not to flash my pussy. I had a lot of attention from the men in the place. I was honoured to be wearing his collar outside so everyone could see I belonged to my Master.

In the woods I was blindfolded and fastened to a gate tits and pussy on display. I expected him to fuck me but out of nowhere slaps on my thighs, I screamed at first more from shock than pain. He hit my arse and had to lift my skirt a few more inches to get to the rest of it before he finished. Covering from above the back of my knees to the top of my bum with a few lovely smacks to my pussy.

This is wonderful: the glow, the tingle from my bum and the tingle in my pussy. Wow, another harder blow and not with his hand, it felt and sounded like his leather 'slut' flogger that leaves the word slut imprinted on the bum. He worked from top to bottom this time, I must be glowing, radiating heat from my bum.

Fingers in my pussy showed him what he was doing to me, I was soaking, I bet he will fuck me now. He didn't, well he stuck his cock in my pussy. "Lift your feet up," he pushed the gate and keeping in me, opened it. He was out of my pussy and in my mouth in no time. He pinched my nipples hard as he fucked my mouth. This is the life, I'm loving it, the pain in my nipples shot to my pussy.

When I had a chance "Please Master, can you fuck me and make me cum please, you have made me such a mess and you are kind and generous and I love you and I need, really need to cum. Please, please fuck me." He swung the gate around and he fucked me! Yes he did he fucked me. I came, oh how I came. I may be punished for this. I may be sent home but it was worth it.

Master

I'm a soft touch, I should have left her in that state and just wanked a load into her face and made her go home without wiping it off. I can't help being so kind. I cut the ties and removed the cuffs and blindfold, shut the gate and gave her her blouse. "The cows enjoyed watching you, I was hoping one would come closer and lick you. Next time I'll fasten you the other way and maybe one will lick your cunt, can you imagine a tongue that size in your cunt?"

"No Master, I would have been terrified."

"I fancy another pint, we will go back to the pub," she pulled her skirt down and we set off. I walked behind her once we were near the pub to admire her arse and the red of the back of her legs. In the pub we had our drinks, standing at the bar so her stocking tops and spanked legs were on view, almost to her arse. The little minx kept leaning over the bar for no other reason than to show her abused thighs.

"May I go to the loo please Master?" she asked.

"Do you want to clean up your smelly cunt?" I asked.

"Yes Master, I want to wash my smelly cunt, I do not want to make a mess in your car."

"Go on then," I would have made her suffer but she had a point about my car, we should have come in hers.

We went home and watched a couple of films before getting ready. I had allowed Mary to remove her shoes. I told you I am too soft. "When you are ready, come to me in your underwear and I will dress you." I got myself showered and ready and waited for Mary to come in. She was dressed as she had been earlier in the day, black bra, suspender belt and knickers all matching, not the ones she was wearing earlier, black stockings, the same shoes and her collar.

"I think the bra is unnecessary, take it off," she did as requested. The shade of her pink nipples did not contrast enough with the skin tone of her tits. "Bring me some bright red lipstick." I watched her walk away. What's the saying; I hate to see you leave but I love to watch you go.

She returned with the lipstick. "Stick your tits out," I ordered before applying lipstick to her areolas and nipples. I kissed her matching red lips. I

For about the third time today I put the blouse on her, before I allowed her to put the leather pants on I inserted a vibrator into her pussy. She really struggled to get the pants on but when she had managed it I pulled the zip up and boy she looked spectacular. So tight around her arse that I could not resist giving it a good smack. "Aaaaaaaaarrr," she shouted out.

I could see that she was enjoying it so much that I put her over my knee and spanked her properly. I was enjoying it just as much. She was waving her legs about, cycling in the air and squeaking with each spank. I allowed her to fix her makeup as she had been crying a little.

A taxi to the restaurant where we were greeted like the regulars we were. Seated in our usual alcove and presented with a bottle of Nuit St George they had opened and warmed in advance. I turned Mary's vibrator on medium, "I will ensure you have two orgasms during this meal," I whispered to her. "Since I allowed you one earlier I have decided that you will not need another for a month after this weekend, I will not allow you to have another for a month.

Mary

Wow! I did not expect to cum, wonderful and standing at the bar with my stocking tops and red thighs on show made me feel so good. I leant over the bar to show a bit more. I was feeling so good. At home he allowed me to take my shoes off, what a relief, almost as good as the orgasm, not really but fucking good.

Presenting myself for inspection before going out, bra off and nipples red had me moist again and boy did they stick out and show through my blouse. A vibrator up my pussy and bum smacked made a perfect pre-meal starter. I was allowed to keep my collar on.

Sir started the vibrator half way through the meal. I was to have two orgasms in the restaurant! Whoopee! I expected to have to wait and hope for one this weekend. I am to have at least two more. My nipples were poking out, tenting my blouse which was wiping lipstick off my nipples.

"You are going to cum very soon and very quietly, when we are eating our dessert you will rub your clit until I tell you to stop before that of course you will crawl under the table and suck my cock." Fuck I had my first orgasm and wanted to get under the table and suck him.

"Get under the table now," I didn't need telling twice, despite the tight pants which were digging into my pussy I unzipped him and had his wonderful cock in my mouth. I didn't care who knew I was there or if anyone could see me. I concentrated on bringing my Master off and not so much on the way my pants were rubbing against my clit as I wiggled my bum and the vibrator gently hummed away.

He came quite quickly and I swallowed it all. As I reversed out the waitress was clearing the plates, she smiled at me. I sat in my chair and she was staring at my nipples, standing to attention and a pink area on my blouse. I think she was jealous, my vibrator suddenly leapt up several notches. Oh fuck, the dessert arrived, my pussy was already throbbing and I have to rub my clit while eating my pud.

It was a bit like rubbing your belly and patting your head at the same time; eating, rubbing and cumming all at once. I don't know how I kept quiet and my Master had the vibrator going mad, I was going mad. I dropped my spoon but carried on playing with my clit. "Please stop, Master, I asked, no begged, as I had my third or maybe fourth orgasm." My kind and generous Master turned the vibrator to low. "Please may I stop playing with my clit?"

"Yes, calm down and drink your wine. You managed to stay quiet but did have quite a show waving your head about, the whole restaurant was watching you. Smile, stick your tits out and walk like a model as we go." Hell yes I'll have all the women wishing they were me and all the men wishing they could fuck me.

Master

What a show, the whole place was gobsmacked at her antics and the way she walked out had everybody in the place following her with figuratively their tongues hanging out. I will have to reward her, I felt like a million dollars as they could see I owned her.

Once home I removed her blouse and sucked her tits lipstick and all. "Turn around," ah, that lovely arse, I slapped it before I pulled the zip down and started to pull her pants off. Eventually they were off, very wet on the inside, I wonder if there are washing instructions for this situation. Her knickers were in a much worse state. I removed them and put them in her mouth. "Crawl to the playroom." I ordered.

I observed her lovely arse which was fading red, it was going to be quite different soon. In the playroom I had to choose which of the devices to fasten Mary in. I decided to simply string her up. I put cuffs on her wrists and ankles, fastened her wrists to a hook in the ceiling and hoisted her up until she was stretched but her feet were still flat on the floor. I think she was smiling but her knickers made it difficult to tell, her eyes were certainly smiling.

Mary

I am on top of the world, a perfect day and an even more perfect evening and now I am hanging here naked, tasting my knickers and waiting for my reward/punishment. Heaven!

My Master has picked up a many tailed flogger and a whip.

To be continued...