A Weekend with a Pain Sub Ch. 03

Story Info
Mary's reward is pain, orgasms and a great fuck.
1.4k words
4.24
6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part three, the final part of the weekend trilogy probably. This is a direct continuation of part two and I recommend reading one and two before reading this.

Comments and stars most welcome.

Master

Mary likes a lot of pain, she would be happy to be left bleeding from the whip or cane. I will not do that, I will however whip her and torment her for the next hour or so. Starting with the flogger on her back from her shoulders to the top of her arse.

A rather nice red glow, Mary had not made a sound so far, she appears to get more stimulation from the back of her thighs, I clipped her ankle cuffs together and continued to use the flogger, starting just above the ankles up to that lovely T junction between thigh and arse. She was more vocal now and moved around so the front of her legs received some.

I unclipped her ankle cuffs and refastened them to rings in the floor spreading her legs and making her stand on her toes. I started on her arse, she could not turn around now so her arse received the full force of my blows. I hit her hard.

Now she was noisy, screaming, shouting, crying and saying thank you. All at the same time.

Mary

I love being hung like this, the only thing better would be to have my legs spread so I was completely at his mercy, or hopefully lack of mercy. He hit my back with the flogger, pleasant warming up smacks. My legs were next from the bottom to my bottom, backs and fronts as I turned round to catch more. When he was getting higher I turned to see if I could get my pussy hit. No such luck.

He spread my legs, this is more like it, I was taking all my weight on my wrists and toes. He hit my bum, no warming up now, this was for keeps, it fucking hurt wonderfully. I screamed in pain and pleasure. Much more on my bum and down to my thighs, it hurt, tears streaming down my face, I was in heaven. I screamed and laughed and begged and loved it.

He put the flogger down and picked up the whip. His first shot was on my back, it wrapped around me and the tail finished hitting my tit. "Yeow." My head was going into another space where pain equals pleasure. Several more blows with the whip curling round and hitting delicate areas on my front. Stripes across my tits and stomach and one near miss just short of my pussy. Much too soon he put the whip down, I looked at my tits, marked but not enough.

He next used a riding crop, no messing right on my tits, hard and rapid on the nipples. Putting fingers in my pussy to test the wetness before slapping it with his hand. Concentrating on my clit he had it tender and engorged. He hit it with the crop, my clit, my pussy inside and out so many times I lost count. I yelled and begged even more tears streamed down dripping onto my tits, my sore and tender tits.

"When your cunt is so sore that you can't stand any more I'm going to fuck it until you beg for mercy and then I'm going to fuck it some more." I came, oh how I came, my thighs were soaked as he hit me more and more. With his other hand he twisted my nipples. I'm not going to ask him to stop, I don't want him to stop, I do want him to fuck me, to fuck me in my tender sore pussy.

"Please stop my Master, please stop and fuck me," I pleaded. With a final and harder twist of both nipples and half a dozen cruel and vicious smacks on my pussy with the crop he grabbed my bum and fucked me. Ow! It felt like he was fucking me with a giant chilli, my cunt was so sore it burnt but filled me wonderfully. With a hand on my bum, a hand squeezing my tit and his cock ramming into me he kissed me.

He bit my tongue, I was cumming, I don't know how many times I climaxed. I don't know where or what I am. I don't know. I do know that the pain/pleasure centre in my pussy was a tsunami of feelings.

Master

How much can she take? Will she take? I have done so much and threatened so much. When she asked me to stop smacking her cunt I think it was because she wanted fucking rather than me to stop hitting her. I fucked her as hard as I could, almost lifted her off the floor with each stroke. I squeezed her tits and arse. My balls were soaking from her cunts leaking juices.

I bit her tongue, grabbed her arse and pulled her into me, lifting her as far as her bonds would allow me. I shot into her. Fuck I was knackered. I kissed her again, backed away and went and poured myself a single malt. I drank it and poured another, this time adding a cube of ice.

Walking around the suspended Mary, I admired her body, most of it was red from the flogging with extra stripes from the whip and deep marks from the crop. Her face was tear stained, she was smiling through the tears. I looked around and saw her knickers on the floor. "You were not told to take those knickers out of your mouth." I picked them up and put them over her head so the wettest part was over her nose.

I lowered her slightly. "Oh Mary, you have made me break my word, I said you would at most have one orgasm yet you have had so many I could not keep count, did you?"

"No my Master, some were so close I don't know if it was one or many, thank you my Master."

"We will call it seven. That is a reasonable compromise don't you think?"

"Whatever you think, my Master," she agreed.

"Excellent, for each orgasm you have had you will go without for a week, seven weeks so far and perhaps more tomorrow." I lowered her some more and unfastened her wrists. "Unlock your ankles and crawl to the shower." Wearing just her collar and knickers on her head she crawled off.

Her arse did look a bit battered, her thighs and pussy were coated with a slimy residue. I wish I was a teenager again and could rise a few minutes after a climax instead of a few hours, sometimes less when really stimulated but never minutes any more.

Mary

What a fuck, everything else was just a build up to the best fuck of my life, the pain, humiliation, embarrassment all ended in me being fucked by my Master, as he rammed his cock home I was lifted off the ground, literally and figuratively.

I came oh how I came, I wanted to wrap my arms and legs around him, I wanted all of him inside me. I was gloriously tied up and helpless.

I was not to have another orgasm after this weekend for at least seven weeks, I don't care, if I never have an orgasm again, any orgasm would be a pale shadow of this one, I could never replicate this.

I crawled to the shower, arching my back and wiggling my bum showing off my battered bum and pussy. Standing in the shower my Master removed the knickers from my head and the collar from my neck. The first time I had the collar off today, I felt more naked than I actually was.

We got in the shower together and my Master washed me, each of my many marks stinging with the hot water. I washed him and we dried each other thankfully he put my collar back on. He made me crawl to the spare bedroom, laid me on the bed and fastened me to the four corners with the straps there for that very reason. The sting on my bum against the sheet was a pleasant reminder of the day as I smilingly fell asleep.

That is the end of the trilogy although if Douglas Adams can have a five book trilogy who knows...?