A Weekend with a Pain Sub

Story Info
In which Mary exhibits herself to passers by and has anal.
2.2k words
4.34
10.5k
5
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a stand alone trilogy. It features two characters from my 'Beginning my Life as a Dom' and 'My life as a Dom' series. Reading these will explain some of the scenes but little other benefit to enjoying (I hope) this trilogy.

Comments and stars are always welcome.

It's not often I get to spend a weekend alone with Mary, our many sexual encounters have almost always involved some or all the other girls. Mary is a complete submissive, wanting only to please. She is also a pain slut to the extent that I will not indulge her to the extent she would like.

I will however make her suffer in many ways this weekend and maybe if she is very good she will have an orgasm on Sunday night.

She turned up to Sasha's house on Saturday morning at seven o'clock as instructed. Made up to the nines, her long wavy hair flowing freely, a white almost see through blouse, very tight black leather pants and four inch heels. Sounds ideal doesn't it, her C cup tits poking out and her arse looking spectacular in the tight pants.

She smiled at me, "Good morning my Master," she said. I looked at her, she waited at the front door for me to invite her in.

"Take those pants off," I ordered. She immediately put her handbag down and unbuckled the belt. She wrestled a bit with the zip at the back but eventually got it down. It was still a struggle to work the pants over her bum and hips. She bent down and unfastened her shoes, taking them off so she could remove the tight pants.

Eventually she was bent over, her arse pointing to anyone who happened to walk past and managed to get them off. There had not been any indication of noncompliance. "Put your shoes back on." they took some messing about with the straps. I liked them and although they may be uncomfortable she will be wearing them all day and maybe longer.

She stood upright and gave me the pants, I threw them to one side in the garden. I again looked her up and down, removing the pants exposed black, lace briefs, a matching suspender belt and fine black stockings. Her bra which was partly visible through her top was also black and part of the matching set.

Standing aside I allowed her to enter, "Stop!" she was only three feet into the hall. I put a collar around her neck before I closed the front door. With an attached leash I led her into the lounge and stood her in the centre.

She was smiling, looking really happy. Her white blouse was quite attractive and I think she will look good just in that, stockings and those shoes. I slowly unbuttoned it, folded it and put it to one side. "Stand," her legs parted to the required distance apart and her hands went behind her back, holding her elbows.

Mary has a lovely shapely figure and I must admit her arse looked spectacular in those leather pants, I think I will have her wearing those again when we go out. I kissed her lips before walking around her. The black lace knickers covered half her arse, I gripped both cheeks and slapped each one.

"You wore pants to make me punish you," this was a statement not a question. "Well I am going to punish you but not yet," I squeezed her nipples through her bra and fingered her pussy through her knickers which were quite wet. "Undress me," I was only wearing a t-shirt, jogging bottoms and slippers. So she was soon finished and I sat on the couch.

"Suck my toes," she didn't know it but she was going to spend quite some time in this position, kneeling at my feet. "Why are you here?" I asked.

"To serve and please you my Master," she replied.

"And why would you want to do that?"

"Because that is all I want, it is what gives me the most pleasure."

"So if you don't cum this weekend, it will be alright as long as I am pleased?"

"Yes, my Master,"

"I don't like my girls not to tell the truth, if you don't cum, if I don't smack you, you will be devastated, admit it."

"Yes my Master, but if that is what my Master wants then that is what will happen and I will be grateful."

"Suck my cock." She licked up my leg until she reached my balls, encountering them first as my cock was pointing upwards. She licked and sucked each one sucking them into her mouth. She pushed my legs up and started licking my arse finally putting her tongue into my arsehole.

There is something so exciting about this, probably the complete acquiescence to my control. The feeling that if she will do this she will do whatever I want. "Cock," I needed to cum. She had her mouth on my cock straight away. I grabbed her beautifully styled hair and pulled her onto my cock, holding her there as I came into her mouth.

Mary

For the first time I was to spend a weekend with my Master on my own. I spent quite a while deciding what to wear and not an inconsiderable amount of cash on hair, makeup and clothes. The biggest expenditure was a made to measure pair of soft leather trousers. They were so soft, it was like wearing velvet, they stretched over me, pulling my bum in delineating every contour of my legs and perhaps more than a hint of a camel toe. This was a major risk as my Master does not allow us to wear trousers as he likes easy access at all times.

I think they have two advantages, one my bum looks fucking fantastic in them and two Master will punish me for wearing them. I did not however expect to be removing them on the doorstep although having to get up at four in the morning to be ready made it worthwhile. If you are going to be half naked in public, seven in the morning is a good time to do it.

I did not expect him to throw the best part of a week's wages across the garden, hopefully I will be able to retrieve them before it rains. I stripped him and started sucking his toes when he got all funny. Is he testing me? I do want to serve him more than anything but I would like to get something out of it.

What would happen if he sent me home without having an orgasm and banned me from giving myself one for a month. Hell I nearly had one thinking about it. The suffering would be unbearably delightful and if at the end of the month he would smack me and fuck me: well who knows.

I was told to suck his cock. I did better than that. I sucked his balls and licked his bumhole, the most degrading and demeaning thing I could do. I feel so humiliated, but in my place, figuratively crawling at my Master's feet. I know he likes it. I do.

When I was sucking his cock he suddenly grabbed my hair, messing up an expensive hairdo, and pulled me onto his cock. He came in my mouth and I managed to swallow it all.

Master

I pulled her off my cock and brought her up to kiss her. I had messed up her makeup, her hair and was about to mess up everything else, her body and her head.

"Go and make breakfast," I ordered and watched her go in her high heels and seamed stockings. Her knickers had risen up somewhat but her arse still looked wonderful, just enough wobble. I wondered how good she was at dodging spitting fat.

We ate breakfast. You look good dressed like that and I think you would like to get your trousers back. So take your bra and knickers off." I took them, her tits dropped slightly but looked good, her pussy was bald and warm and wet to the touch. "Wait here," I left her and went into the front garden, I put her bra on the gate post and hung her knickers high on a tree.

I sent her for some ankle cuffs and joined them with about twelve inches of chain. "There you go, when you have collected your bra and knickers you can pick up your pants and come back in."

Mary

I cooked breakfast, with the taste of my Master in my mouth as I tried to avoid the spitting fat.

Hooray I can have my pants back, unfortunately I have to walk around the garden naked, worse than naked stockings and high heels. Hair and makeup are a mess. I look like a real slut. I feel a real slut, I love it.

First I was to get my bra from the gatepost and bring it back to him. I walked out high heels and ankles chained with a foot between them, not very elegant but very revealing. I was half way down the path when a couple walked past, the guy stared while his lady friend dragged him away.

I reached the bra and had to untangle it from the gate post while in full view up and down the road. A few people saw me, two teenage lads were most amused. I managed to get back and give my Master my bra, he kissed me as he took it off me, turned me round and smacked my bum to send me on my way.

My knickers were beyond my reach in the tree, I tried jumping for them to no avail. "Do that again I like watching your tits bounce," he instructed. I tried jumping again knowing I would not reach them but turned so that my Master had a good view of my tits.

I searched around to find something to stand on and found a box and by standing on it and jumping I managed to pull the branch down and pull my knickers off without totally destroying them. Taking them back, he kissed me and hooked a finger into my pussy and pulled me to him. "Good girl, if you roll up your pants and hold them over your head and dance your way back I will reward you." He unfastened my ankles.

I skipped off to pick up my pants and danced back with them.

Master

When she came back with her pants I pulled her to me by her arse, her arms were above her head holding the pants she dropped them around my neck, her arms not the pants, she dropped them on the floor. I kissed her long and hard, pulling her into my erection. "Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes my Master every second of it, particularly being held like this and being a good girl." I put two fingers into her very wet pussy.

"Yes it would appear you are quite soggy. For being such a good girl I will reward you," I bent her over the hall stand and put my fingers into her pussy to lubricate them before putting them in her arse. "You are not allowed to cum today so rather than fuck your cunt which could easily force you to orgasm in the state you are in now I will fuck your arse. You see it pays to be good."

"Thank you Master." I gave her arse several hard whacks to warm her up before I slowly pushed my cock into her relaxed and waiting arsehole. Gently and unhurriedly I moved in and out of her, wanting to take my time, to enjoy this exquisite tightness. I leant forward and held her tits, her hard nipples poking into my palms, I suspect she is feeling a need to climax, perhaps she is nearer to climax than she would like to be. She knows that the punishment for an unauthorised orgasm is to be sent home with a complete orgasm ban for at least a month.

Mary

My kind and generous Master fucked my bum to help me not have a climax. Okay physically anal does not stimulate as much as pussy fucking but in the head the subjugation is just as arousing. My head does funny things, I tried hard to divorce myself from what was happening in my bum but somehow the feeling was breaking through, then he grabbed my tits!

How I didn't cum I don't know but somehow I managed and my Master finished in me. Thank God, he lay over me holding my tits. Please let me up, let me cool off. Make me do something menial, make tea or something. I don't want to cum.

He let me up. "Clean yourself up, you are a mess, but first get a warm cloth and wash my cock." He won't let me suck it clean. I washed and dried his cock before going to the bathroom and cleaning myself up, leaky bum and pussy. I tried to do my hair and makeup, I sat on a chair and took the weight off my feet, these bloody shoes were killing me.

On returning to my Master he had me sit with him on the settee and put his arm around me and we cuddled up together. "You are such an obedient girl I will reward you this afternoon with a meal at the pub and a walk in the woods and tonight we will go to the restaurant, you may wear your new pants.

To be continued....