A Weekend with a Pain Sub Ch. 05

Story Info
Rewards for all the suffering, tattoos and cane stripes.
1.7k words
4.32
3.7k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part five of the Weekend 'trilogy' the final part...honest.

Mary

I was so pleased to be able to clean myself up, although they do not have facilities for cleaning up the drying juices on your pussy and thighs in a ladies toilet. I went into a cubicle with some paper towel soaked in warm water and started wiping up my thighs and pussy. With dry towels I finished off as best I could, I had a pee and went out to my waiting Master.

He took me to a cafe and while sitting in a booth we ate a meal while he played with my pussy. I don't think anyone could see but I don't know. "You are going to have at least three more orgasms today which will bring you to thirteen weeks of denial, a quarter of a year. Just think how you will feel thirteen weeks of no orgasms in any way.

Sitting in the car he made me pull my skirt up so my pussy was on show. "Play with your cunt," he instructed. It was so sore that for once in my life I wanted my pussy to be neglected. It had been smacked, the clit pulled and pinched and fucked. Gripped and licked. Basically abused and in need of a rest.

It obviously was not going to get one, I began by slowly massaging my clit. "We will not leave the car park until you cum," he threatened. Shit, this was going to be painful, I started leaking at the thought of it. While playing with my clit I inserted a finger from my other hand into my pussy.

I would have played with my nipples to get me going but they were even more painful. He knew this so he played with my nipples, my eyes leaked and my pussy leaked. He pulled my top up so my breasts were on show and he still squeezed my nipples. God anyone could see, the car park was full, people passing all the time, I closed my eyes. Dreading or maybe hoping I was being watched but not wanting to know. Oh fuck, I'm about to climax, don't scream. I pushed two more fingers into myself while I played with my clit. I came in a quiet gush.

"Good girl, just two to go." We drove home my tits still on display with me wondering how he was going to make me clean his car seat, however he made me do it you can guarantee it would be humiliating.

Master

Home at last, I had Mary take everything off except her shoes and tail. "Stand," I ordered and she stood feet regulation distance apart and arms behind her grasping her elbows.

I stood in front of her. She was a mess, her tear stained face with makeup smeared. Her tits with red blemishes tipped by her battered and bruised nipples were in no way comparable to the perfect globes of yesterday. I kissed each nipple.

Her stomach was a criss-cross of temporary scars, her pussy red and raw not the neat little slash I had smacked at the start of our weekend. Her clit which you would think would be ducking for cover was standing proud poking through the hood.

I moved to her back, pushed her luxuriant but messed up hair over her shoulder and kissed her neck. "Hands on your head," I instructed. Running my hands down her arms and kissing her shoulders helped, I hoped, to ease some of the pain and show I do care for her.

Her back was covered in red marks and the odd bruise but this was little compared to her arse and thighs which were mainly red with severe darkening on the lower part of each buttock. Vicious red stripes, caused by the cane and by me wielding it, not to shirk any responsibility were the first thing that caught the eye.

"The stripes on your arse and thighs will take some time to fade, you had better wear thick tights to work," I told her.

"Yes my Master; my Master may I ask a favour?"

"Of course, you may always ask."

"The stripes will fade and I would like a permanent reminder that I am yours," she spurted out.

"What kind of reminder?"

"A tattoo."

"Of?"

"A naked bound and gagged girl, kneeling in a submissive position, please my Master."

"And where would you want to have this tattoo?"

"On my bum please, my Master."

"Although that would be a fine embellishment on a fine arse, you would not be able to see it. You can have is a tattoo of a pair of handcuffs just above your pussy, so it could be covered by growing pubic hair if you change your mind. When you have it done you will not be wearing any knickers."

"Yes, my Master, if that is your wish," she looked very downcast.

"Are you thinking of some big hairy tattooist resting his hand on your cunt while he does it and you being all wet and embarrassed and when you get home you can't do anything about it because of the ban?" I was laughing.

"Yes my Master," she wasn't laughing.

"You will send me a picture of the one you want on your arse and I will tell you if you can have it. It must be tasteful," I allowed.

"Oh thank you my Master, I have a picture of the perfect one I will send you," she threw her arms around my neck and started kissing my face. "Thank you, thank you, thank you," her raw tits pressed into me. I held her arse and her legs came around me.

I lay her on the bed and fucked her, she was going berserk, pulling me in and gripping me. With no thought of her pain or pleasure I fucked her as hard as I could before collapsing on top of her. She eventually let me go.

"Go and have a shower, treat your wounds and make things as comfortable as you can before you join me in bed. In the morning we will calculate your orgasm ban." I sent her on her way.

Mary

He examined my sores and scars, kissed me and loved me. I asked him for a tattoo and he said I could have two, handcuffs above my pussy as well as a bound slave. I was not to have any knickers on when it was done, the humiliation was complete. He knows I will be wet, the wonderful sadistic bastard, I love him.

I broke all rules and threw my arms and legs around him and he fucked me, there was no pain, just pleasure. My pussy and tits were tingling, I came in a rush, another week's ban but I don't care.

He collapsed on top of me and gradually the pain came back, particularly my tits. I continued to hold him while I wallowed in the pain.

I was sent for a shower and put painkilling salve pretty much all over myself. Massaging it on my pussy lips as well as my bum. I was staring at the area where my handcuffs will go. I wonder if he would let me have 'owned' by one of the tattoos.

My Master was asleep when I snuggled up to him.

Master

In the morning I was up before six, Mary had to go to work so needed to be away by seven thirty. I drank a mug of tea before I inched under the quilt and between Mary's legs. I know I'm too soft sometimes but she deserved a reward and something to remember for the thirteen weeks of celibacy.

Gently parting her legs I managed to get my tongue into her unusually dry pussy. I loved tenderly laving her cunt, how long would she stay asleep? Could I make her cum before she wakes up, her legs were spreading but I think she is still asleep. I now had room to insert a couple of fingers into her and start concentrating on her clit.

Mary

The man was covered in tattoos, he had his hand resting on my pussy as he worked away. The handcuffs must be nearly done now. His hand is resting right on my clit and he's put fingers in me, he can't do that. My Master won't allow me to cum. No stop.

I tried to push his hand away but it wasn't, it was a head. What the fucks going on? Oh God I'm cumming, I'm sorry my Master it's not my fault.

Thank God it is my Master, he won't penalise me for cumming will he? He made me do it. He can't double the time, half a year is inhuman.

He kissed his way up my body, not missing my nipples of course and ending up on my lips. I kissed him back, tasting myself, tongues intertwining and me trying to say thank you for the thousandth time.

He got off me and stood by the bed. "Get on your knees in the position of the girl in the tattoo you want," he said. I jumped out of the bed and knelt before him, my hands behind my back and looking pleadingly up at him. In my tattoo she will be submissively looking down.

His cock was rampant and asking to be sucked, he nodded, that was enough I took it in my mouth and got to work, shit work, what time is it? What the hell my Master's blow job was more important and the headmistress will know that having been in a similar position herself. Anyway I'm not teaching for the first period.

I chanced using my hands, initially to massage his balls then to wank his cock while it was in my mouth. "Please, my Master turn round," I asked, which he did. While keeping a hand on his cock I licked his bum and when he bent a little his bumhole. I could not think of anything more subservient to show him that he owned me and I would do anything for him.

Turning him again I sucked him until he came in my mouth, I did nor spit or swallow but wallowed in the taste of it. I kept it in my mouth for as long as I could. I refused any food or drink. I was going to keep this taste for as long as possible. I got dressed and went home. Changed into my sensible working clothes including unseasonally thick tights which will undoubtedly irritate my tender pussy.

I sent him a picture of the tattoo I wanted.

THE END