A Weekend with a Pain Sub Ch. 04

Story Info
Pain, exhibitionism and humiliation culminating in the gents.
1.8k words
4.45
5.7k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part four of the weekend trilogy. If Douglas Adams can have five books in his Hitchhiker's trilogy there is a precedent.

This is a direct continuation of part three and I recommend reading the others before reading this.

Comments and stars welcome.

Mary

I woke to find myself spread on the bed, sore all over, my pussy and nipples were the most obvious pain but my back and bum were second. I tried to lift my bum and back up off the bed, the sheets stuck to me. I gave up and just suffered in the thoughts of how I got the pleasure/pain.

My master came in, leant over taking his weight on my tits and he kissed me. "Good morning my sweet, did you sleep well?" he was squeezing my nipples as he spoke.

I tried not to show that there was any pain as I answered. "Yes my Master, thank you for asking."

"Good, I was worried about you, I thought the pain may have made it hard for you to sleep."

"Oh my Master, last night's pleasure would have made not sleeping a small price to pay," he continued to play with my tender nipples, I continued to pretend it was not affecting me even though my pussy was moistening.

He ran his fingers over the marks on my body, "You are beautiful like this," he said, getting up and tightening the straps holding me down. My arms were pulled high and wide, my legs spread further than I thought they could go. "I am going to fuck you once I have decorated your tits." He produced some nipple clamps and attached them, I cried out as he fixed each of them and I cried.

He climbed on top of me going straight in my waiting pussy. Unlike the gentleman he usually is he did not take his weight on his elbows but just allowed his chest to press down on me. The pain in my pussy was changing to pleasure, the pain in my tits was remaining eye watering agony.

He was kissing me and loving me as he tenderly fucked me. My back was rubbing on the bed, the clamps were digging into my nipples. My sore pussy was building up to another climax. How does he do this to me? Or how do I do it to myself? I hurt all over but a few words and a fuck from my Master and I'm off again.

My orgasm was far from the tsunami of last night, more a peaceful relaxing torment.

Master

I quietly went into the second bedroom, Eva was awake looking like a battered starfish. Her blemishes and skin discoloration were a sign of our fun last night. I kissed her with my hands pressing down on her tits, after putting clamps on them I could see her pussy moistening I fucked her.

I put my full weight on her squashing her tits and initially slowly fucked her. She had another climax, she must be in agony but she had another orgasm. Her nipple clamps were digging into my chest so what they must be doing to her battered tits must have been torture.

After I had climaxed myself, instead of just collapsing on her I rolled off. "Please my Master, can you unfasten me and allow me to go to the toilet?" she asked.

"Of course my sweet, and then make breakfast we will eat in the kitchen then you will come back here but this time lay on your stomach."

"Yes my Master, thank you," I let her up and off she skipped.

Mary

Sitting, naked opposite my Master, also naked eating breakfast almost like an old married couple. Chatting of things in the news and other irrelevances until my Master said; "Crawl back to the bedroom face down on the bed." A hard smack on my arse sent me on my way.

I put the quilt on the bed before I lay on it to try and cushion the pain in my tits. Arms and legs spread, I waited for my Master to tie me. He didn't, he left me waiting, anticipating I don't know what but something painful and my bum was bound to get something.

"Shut your legs, you slut, your cunt isn't getting any attention soon, you've had eight orgasms that's eight weeks without any." I closed my legs feeling like a naughty girl. I thought he wanted access.

"Aaaarrrr," a cane on my bum, no warning. Another and another he was working down my bum cheeks. "Ow, ow, ow," I cried, he finished on my bum and started on my thighs. My bum and thighs were just pain, I loved it.

"Arse up," I felt something around my bumhole and it was inserted, a butt plug and something furry.

Master

I had decided that the day we had yesterday that she deserved to be shown off. I caned her arse and thighs, stripes about an inch apart from the top of her arse to the back of her knees. A nice fluffy tail in her arsehole and we could go out.

I had better dress her first, a skirt which was short enough to just show the bottom of the tail and her striped thighs. A tight top outlined her nipples which seemed to be permanently erect. Of course her heels, she is so good at walking in them now, very sexy.

A short journey to the shopping centre and we were all set to buy Mary some new clothes. We walked through the centre, the tail swishing and the red stripes on Mary's thighs there for all to see. We went into a dress shop and I selected three short dresses for her to try on.

"Go and try these on and while you are there you will make yourself cum. Would you like this to help you?" I said while holding up a vibrator.

"Yes please my Master," she was blushing as she took the vibrator.

"You will facetime me so I can see you fuck yourself while I am sat out here, I may have one or two of the assistants watch it with me."

"Yes, my Master." She went into the amazingly spacious changing room and sat down, pulled her skirt up and started masturbating with the vibrator. I could see all this on my phone.

"Shove it right up your cunt," I said quietly. "Jane here wants to see it disappear in you, she likes your tail by the way, when you are done give her a good flash of it." She pushed the vibrator further in until it disappeared and you could just see her fingers holding it.

Working it on her clit she had another orgasm. She quickly tried on the three dresses after wiggling her arse at her phone. Mary came out flushed and blushing, I was talking to an assistant and her blush deepened. I selected two of the dresses to buy, I put my hand out for the vibrator and put it in my inside pocket. As we walked out I put my hand on her bum and lifted her skirt, most of the assistants were watching us, actually her.

"Nine," I said.

"Yes my Master. May I go to the loos and clean up, please?"

"Good idea," I took her hand and led her into the gents. There was a chap having a piss and another washing his hands, he saw us. I pulled Mary into a cubicle. "Bend over, hold onto the toilet bowl," it's terrible the way men never put the seat down and pee all over the edge of the bowl.

I lifted her skirt over her back, her stripes looking magnificent, I lifted her tail and balanced that over her back. "Put your head further down," her cunt looked swollen, wet and surrounded by her juices. I slotted right into it, slowly fucking her. I sped up and sure enough another orgasm, she loves being a slut.

I came, I kept in her while I calmed down. When I was ready I opened the door, walked out leaving it open, went to the urinal opposite the cubicle and had a pee before walking out.

I waited outside until she came out. "Thank you my Master," she said. What a shit I am and she thanks me.

"Get in the ladies and clean yourself up, I pulled her to me and kissed her. That this exposed her thighs and tail to any passer by, particularly a chap who had come out of the gents.

Mary

Wow! I am going out like this tail up my bum, short skirt, tail and marks on show. I had to masturbate in the changing room with my Master and who else was watching on his phone. I came out and he was laughing with a pretty young assistant, she must have seen me. I could have died, to make things worse when I gave my Master the pussy juice covered vibrator he displayed it to her before pocketing it.

Every person in the shop was watching me and the bastard lifted my skirt at the back to display everything as we walked out. I was blushing so much I'm surprised the rest of my body had enough blood to function.

I asked to go to the loos to clean myself up, the bastard dragged me into the fucking gents. A fellow was peeing. I was dragged into a smelly cubicle, bent over holding the side of the toilet bowl with sticky drying pee on it. He forced my head further down and he fucked me.

How could he do this to me? Fucking me in a stinky men's loo. Could I get any lower? Probably, ten, another orgasm, his hands were on my back pushing me down, my head further in the bog. I felt him cum, he did not pull out immediately.

He left me like that, with the door open, on display to whoever was there. He had not given me permission to move but I couldn't stay like this, I straightened up and closed the door. I could see my Master having a pee, there were three other men in the place.

Wanting to clean myself up I was now in a worse state with his juices leaking down my legs. Also in a men's toilet which I had to try and get out of. Having had ten orgasms in less than two days and knowing I was to be denied any more for ten weeks, my pussy was tingling.

I peeped out of the door, there were still three men, two peeing and one hanging around, had he seen me bent over? He certainly looked as though he was waiting for more. I checked again a few minutes later four men now, a different two peeing. The hanger about was still there.

I girded my loins, well actually made sure they were covered as best I could and walked out, head in the air as though I had every right to be there. My Master was sitting on a bench smiling, I walked up to him, "Thank you my Master," I said.

He sent me to the Ladies to clean myself up.

To be continued...