All Comments on 'A Weekend With My In-Laws'

by ghost12_spirit

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent, I absolutely can not wait for the continuation of this storyline. Please continue...Woof, Woof, Woof...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

just wanted to say great story more please get her head shaved and pregnant form her F/I/L. and kept in puppy wear woof woof

nastydenny70nastydenny70almost 3 years ago

OMG, your story has kept me in a sexual high. I can imagine your humans taking you for the walk where you meet a male puppy. You are extremely humiliated being seen by another human couple and being allowed to sniff lick and suck the other puppy but as horny as both puppies are they aren't allowed to mate, at least not yet.

northirishdivernorthirishdiveralmost 3 years ago

Great 2nd chapter 👏

Hopefully will find out how her week at the inlaws turns out especially if Rachel get to shave her head..

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 3 years ago

What a great follow up chapter! 5 stars aren’t hardly enough.

In addition to the incest and puppy play, I find the urination extremely hot too. When Brian took her for the final walk, I was hoping he might pee on her.

I only had one issue with the action. With her in a mask, Brian couldn’t cum on her face and Rachel couldn’t lick it off. Scene still HAF though!

Adding you to my favorite author list so I don’t miss the next chapter. Only wish Lit would let them introduce a real puppy to the play!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, hoping for a follow up and more puppy fun :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dying for more of this story - I keep checking back to see if there's more. I love the characters and I want this fabulous puppy to get a full naughty weekend!

Ruffles25Ruffles25over 2 years ago

Hot story wish I could be the male dog

NurseRebekahNurseRebekahalmost 2 years ago

As good as the first part. Would love more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

cant wait for the next story really good

logansk81logansk814 months ago

Absolutely beautiful and hot as fuck! A new favorite.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userghost12_spirit@ghost12_spirit
Reading erotica has always been one of my favorite things. I remember many quiet nights lying naked reading stories like the ones I am writing now. I wanted to thank everyone who has read my stories. Every comment that I get inspires me to write more. I hope everyone enjo...