A Weird Feeling

Story Info
Abby helps me with this weird feeling.
1.9k words
4.55
6.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iamnerd
iamnerd
52 Followers

Hello Everyone! This is my first time trying to write Lesbian Stories, I hope you enjoy it. Please do leave your review both positive and negative and do vote the story as it motivates me to write more!

Note - This story included sexual activities between two ladies who are consenting adults. Please do not read the story if content relating to Lesbian Love makes you uncomfortable.

Please note the story is fictional and has no association with any real human beings.

Enjoy Reading! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt weird today, this feeling creeping inside of me had me anxious since morning. I woke up to my cold dark room, my warm thick blanket had had me covered all over yet I could feel the goosebumps rising all over me as my bare legs touched the bedsheets. I always slept in my panties paired with my spaghetti top. I was habitual of sleeping like that no matter what.

Those goosebumps didn't stop there, the cold weather creeped into my blanket brushing through my soft skin, it almost felt as if soft fingers were running all over me. Shivers ran down my spine with a jolt of electricity. This feeling was so strong that I felt as if I almost peed, but later realized that some juices had escaped my pussy.

I got out of my bed and got changed. Abby was to come home soon, it was like any other weekend. I and Abby had no plans and had decided to spend our time together as always. I and Abby had been best friends for as long as I could remember. We grew through our puberty together crying both over period cramps and our heartbreaks together.

Abby was beautiful, a little taller than me, she stood at 5'5, her petite body had a tight stretched skin. Her skin was tanned and her jet black hair was almost shoulder length. Her C cupped breasts were perky even when she wore nothing underneath.

I was much different than her, standing 5'4, I weighed much more thanks to my pear shaped body. My curve started right at my waist to end at my thighs giving me somewhat an hourglass shape, though I hated my body.

My D cupped breasts were saggy unless I had a tight bra on, which I preferred to cover my insecurity. My dusky skin tone, and curly hair along with all the proportions of my body did attract a ton of attention for me yet I never liked my body.

That weird feeling had settled in me, right from that strong jolt of electricity with shivering. I had been feeling uneasy, my breaths were heavy and deep and my chest would rise every time I took a deep breath in.

Though dark clouds had covered the sky completely, afternoon did bring in some relief in the temperature. I was dressed in my usual, a spaghetti top paired with my shorts that barely reached beyond my thighs.

My back rested against the soft backrest while Abby was laying on bed with her head resting on my thigh.

She had changed into my long t-shirt, getting rid of her clothes and we rarely wore undergarments when home. Afternoons with Abby were usual, we would either be gossiping about random things happening around college or would be watching something. We could spend hours with each other without talking and yet having each other almost felt comforting.

Today was no different, while a random episode of Friends was playing on my TV, Abby was busy scrolling through her Instagram.

That weird feeling inside of me had me uneasy, I kept moving every now and then pushing my shorts up every time I shifted. I don't know why but I could not take my eyes off Abby's body. Her perky breasts were pointing out of my long t-shirt that she was wearing and her soft legs were completely exposed to me.

I had seen Abby naked and she had seen me, but we both were straight and had dated many guys as well. We never felt anything or at least I didn't until today. This weird itchiness in my hand wanted me to grab her breast gently and play with it, or reach for her soft legs and feel her skin.

Abby noticed my uneasiness and turned towards me, "are you okay babe? You have been kinda fidgety"

I nodded in response because I myself wasn't convinced if I was okay today. She realized something wasn't good, keeping her phone aside she turned towards me. Her head turned to my side and her eyes fixated in mine. My shorts had moved up more than I could comprehend as her head laid right on my thigh.

Her soft cheek rubbed against my skin and her warm breath brushed over it. If felt closely I could feel her breaths hitting my pussy from the sides of my shorts. A sudden realization pulled me within, I took a deep breath pushing my chest out, to feel a slight tingle in my pussy.

That act could not go unnoticed. Abby was shocked when she started noticing the goosebumps rising on my skin. Pulling herself up she sat up straight, her soft hands reached for my thighs and brushed softly over my skin. I gasped and chewed my moans under my breath.

She was taken aback by my reaction, almost making her chuckle slightly. Embarrassed, I gathered myself, I could feel my cheeks getting red and my ears were all hot. I was embarrassed by what had happened when Abby changed her smile to a serious look, locking her eyes in mine she brushed my thigh again, I tried stopping her but she didn't stop.

The sound of TV or the rain had stopped falling in my ear, all I could hear was my own heartbeat. The weird feeling had made every inch of my skin sensitive. I shut my eyes to avoid embarrassment while Abby's soft hand danced on my thighs.

Her fingers moved gently to the inner thigh rising ever so slightly to reach my pussy. The opening of my shorts had allowed her fingers to easily reach for my pussy which was drenched in juices.

A gentle touch of her finger on my pussy lips had me push up my lower body. I cried out a moan that echoed the room. I didn't care anymore, I needed Abby, I wanted to feel her fingers in me, I wanted to fondle her breasts and wanted her suck my nipples as well, I didn't want her to stop anymore.

She had no intention to stop as well, noticing my reaction, she pushed her body in, my eyes were still closed, I didn't realize till her soft lips pressed against mine. I took a deep breath and felt her breath as well as she sucked on my lower lip.

Not stopping myself anymore, I let my hands reach for her soft perky breast. Soft to touch, her breasts melted in my hands, her erect nipples could be felt over the t-shirt. I could feel her moans as we kissed. Her crotch was right over mine, I could feel the warmth of the juices flowing from her pussy.

I at last opened my eyes, I could not believe it, this wasn't a dream, Abby looked like a goddess to me, taking lead, sucking on my lips. She was an amazing kisser. My hands reached for the end of her shirt, lifting it slightly. My hands brushed over her skin making her moan louder than before.

We departed as I got her shirt off, our eyes locked in, we smiled, our cheeks were red, we were embarrassed or maybe just shy, but I was loving every second of it and so was Abby. She got my spaghetti off and without wasting another moment she started shifting down leaving a trail of kisses.

Her lips stopped right over my breasts, holding them firmly in her hands, she sucked on each nipple. Her tongue circled my areola, I could feel it over my goosebumps. I moaned so slightly every time her tongue licked the nipple. Her other hand massaged my breast softly, holding it so gently.

Moving further down with a trail of soft kisses and occasional sucking, she soon reached my crotch. While I could see her soft round ass as she had been naked underneath, I still had my shorts on. Her thin long fingers entered the sides of my shorts which she pulled off almost elegantly.

It was a monsoon afternoon, and here we were, Abby and Me, best friends since forever, sitting skin to skin, exposing ourselves and our biggest insecurities.

She kissed my lower abdomen to move down to my inner thigh. Her soft lips, paired with her wet tongue and her warm breath had me gasping for breath. That weird feeling had me high on senses. I could feel all the energies of my body, I could feel every inch of my skin, I could feel the small goosebumps all over me, and the one making me moan the most was the feeling of her skin against me.

She didn't waste a lot of time before launching an attack on me. A soft lick over my pussy was already a surprise that I was recovering from with a soft moan and my closed eyes when she enveloped her lips around my clit. Occasionally sucking with constant licking she went all in.

My body was twitching with excitement, I could feel the warmth of my body escaping into her cold breaths and wet tongue. I kept moving my lower body with every lick of hers, raising my lower body slightly, I had the bed sheet clutched tightly in my hands. My thighs had locked her in, I could see the transparent nail polish from my leg, which was curling with excitement.

My body was shaking in excitement, the room echoed with occasional slurping and my heavy moaning. My breaths, so heavy and deep, almost choked me when suddenly I took a deep breath in raising my lower body a lot higher and sucking my head deep into the soft pillow I loved sleeping on, I pulled her in with my legs as she continued sucking, I knew I was reaching the climax, the point that I had reached so rarely, pulling every inch of my body in I at last gathered the energy to push out all my juices.

Abby pushed herself away as my juices came squirting all over her face while my body kept shaking and I kept dancing on the bed. My loud moans and screams were unbelievable and almost scary. I kept orgasming, every second my body would feel that sudden jolt of energy shaking my whole body, when I could feel how sensitive my pussy had become with so much orgasm.

I fell straight on my back, my breasts sagged on the side. I was trying to catch my breath, when Abby came and laid right next to me. She chuckled so softly, her hands wrapped around my bare body and she snuggled her face in my breast. Her leg rested over my abdomen, being with her today felt much more comforting than it ever had.

At last with all my orgasm, that weird feeling had escaped.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed reading, do let me know if you would like the next part of this story to be from Abby's perspective!

iamnerd
iamnerd
52 Followers