All Comments on 'A Weird Storm... Ch. 02'

by dkmywife

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I loved your story and gave you a 5 deal with that

dear annony. eat shit and die

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Gave it a 5 for effort and

content. Good stroke stroy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hey FLC

You read this authors other stories? His Bio? Sounds to me like he is the one looking for something in his behind .Not that there is anything wrong with that but what you are saying really does not make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Double standard

FLC Where were you when a cuck author wrote a story with rape?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I will be anonymous but for the others this catagorie is mostly cheating wifes. If you dont like it dont read any stories in this section period. I for one enjoyed the story in fact went back and read part one. Continue to write as you want and those of us who enjoy these stories need to be more vocal.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5 for your effoct

and content. Fuck you dear annony!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 4 years ago
Huh?

This story just reeked of a selfish person. I liked it don´t get me wrong, it was just the excuses she gave for cheating. In essence, it was her husbands fault. Or thats what shes trying to convince everybody of.

AbctoyAbctoyover 3 years ago
Sorry I read it.

Time I can't get back. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

And... one question. Why didn't she just divorce her husband, she referred to him as a pig so had no love for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope, no point to it whatsoever.

☆☆

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Just more of the cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So lemme get this straight...her "drama and pressure" is from being in the fucking "PTA"??? Bah Ha Ha Ha That my friends is what is called a self inflected wound! It is a non paying, volunteer organization that you can quit at any time!!! So she is so stressed that she now whores herself out because of that and a "TERRIBLE husband that takes the stupid cow on a Hawaii vacation??? Bah Ha Ha Oh yeah she is soo mistreated and stressed... she is morally bankrupt and has delusions of grandeur.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous