All Comments on 'A Welcome Return'

by Hopeful1972

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hardly a story ...

....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
maybe a 3

But I think there could be a story here. Too rushed... However the tale does cause a flash from the past...

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Meh

They sucked, they fucked, the end. Not much of a story here at all. The first encounter was strange for many reasons. He tells her she’s a “fucking MILF” and she melts. Would any woman enjoy being called a “fucking MILF?”

Then they both cheat without hesitation — in a public place where anyone could walk in at any moment. (Also, it’s nearly impossible to breathe in a sauna — never mind have sex!)

Also, this grown man has never been given a blowjob before??

Then, she comes home, jills off, and has sex with hubby, who also calls her a MILF. Then the story just ends.

This is the epitome of a “stroke story.” Add a little meat to these bones and you’d have something far more interesting.

Hopeful1972Hopeful1972about 6 years agoAuthor
Comments

Constructive comments are welcome, and I will endeavour to answer them in the next one. After all, if you've taken the time to be constructive, I will take the time to take the comment on the chin and do better next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wham, bam, thank you ma'am.

There wasn't much here. Some mediocre sex. Not really a stroke story, but nothing really entertaining in terms of character development or plot.

patilliepatillieabout 6 years ago
This is two scenes from what could be a decent story

The health club, and then dinner and home with hubby. No background on any of the characters, nothing to help us understand their situation, decisions, or why they act like they do. So incomplete is my assessment.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 6 years ago
GOOD--IF IT WAS IN LETTERS TO HUSTLER

Did you ever read the Hustler letters back in your younger days? This sounds like it should be posted there, if they still publish. LIT gives us a lot more room to make our characters seem real. I suggest you take advantage. I see you've just recently started writing, and have decent scores in other categories. They seem to have less readers, but not so many who don't understand the meaning of fiction.

HappyInTNHappyInTNabout 6 years ago
Date Night with a MILF

Wow, as I have a date with my MILF today, your story made me hard just reading and thinking about today’s possibilities. Thanks for a great story.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Good story

It's just enough to believe it really happened. My wife read it and said she loves it because she wants to be the wife that gives and receives on the same day. My MILF has done it before.

StorymateStorymateabout 3 years ago

Good story it went well and was entertaining got my imagination working too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHopeful1972@Hopeful1972
Writer of fictional erotic stories, which a few people have read, much to my pleasure and surprise. Sporty, tall and getting older on a daily basis.