A Welcome Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are such a cock-tease bitch. All the men that saw your pussy wanted to fuck this MILF, but it's me that is going to do it."

With that, he squeezed two fingers into her by now, very wet pussy.

"Look how wet you are." Stephen said, withdrawing his fingers and showing Kate.

Kate could only nod, as Stephen sank his cock into her hot hole.

"OhhhhHHH. I've missed this hot hole." Said Stephen.

His first entrance was electric for Kate, and she sank to her elbows as her arms gave way. Stephen merely grabbed her hitched up skirt and started to ease in and out of her.

"For gods sake, FUCK ME!" Kate moaned.

Stephen duly obliged. Slapping his thighs against her ass as he started to pound Kate's wet hole. Kate had to move her arms to stop herself from banging her head against the arm of the sofa as Stephen pounded her, grunting and panting at the exertion. Kate could feel her first orgasm of the night building as Stephen pounded her from the rear. She slipped a hand towards her clit, under her body. Stephen noticed this & grabbed her by the hair, pulling her head back, stopping the pounding.

"Are you fucking playing with your clit, slut?"

Kate nodded.

"Good, I want you to come on my cock. Play with your clit, make yourself come."

With that he returned to pounding her, her head pulled back by her hair as she rubbed herself.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM. YEESSSSS, FUCK ME LIKE THE SLUT I AM." Kate wailed as her legs started to shake.

Stephen slapped her ass again, and this set Kate off on her orgasm, losing control of her legs, and squirting uncontrollably as she fell to the sofa. Stephen merely admired the view of his wife coming, before he moved his now wet shirt from the sofa and waited for Kate to catch her breath.

Sitting on the sofa, he gestured Kate to sit on his cock. Kate, with help, climbed onto his lap and sank onto him with a gentle moan of pleasure. Stephen played with her boobs, squeezing her nipples, again resulting in a moan of pleasure from Kate. With her arms around his neck, she slowly started to fuck him as he ran his hands over her body, kissing her hungrily, his tongue lashing hers.

She slowly started to pick up the pace of the fucking, so that her thighs were slapping against his.

"Fuck, Kate, your pussy feels so good. You are just the best fucking MILF."

Kate grabbed him by his hair, and leaning back, pulled his mouth down to her breasts as she continued to slap against him. Stephen got the hint and teased her nipples, squeezing, biting, licking, kissing.

This was not enough for Stephen though, and with a grunt, stood, lifting Kate with him. He then walked her to the bedroom without ever letting her off his cock. Yanking the sheets aside, he placed her on the bed, and slid out of her. He knelt between her legs, and gently lifted her still stockinged legs over his shoulder so that her heels were either side of his ears. Kate purred with pleasure, as he did so - she loved to be fucked hard like this. Stephen lined up his cock with her wet slit, then slammed in to the hilt resulting in a moan of pleasure from each of them. Barely waiting, Stephen started to fuck her hard, slapping against her ass, with his thighs and his balls.

Sweat was covering their bodies as they fucked on, Kate reaching up to hold Stephen's neck as she got thoroughly banged.

"FUCK ME HARDER!" Kate moaned, as her next orgasm started to build.

Stephen gritted his teeth and with renewed vigour, slammed into Kate's wet, tight slit.

"YESSSS! YES, YES, YES!"

Kate's legs started to quiver, then shake as she neared orgasm, but Stephen didn't let up at all, pounding for all he was worth at her sloppy pussy. Her hands shot to her hair as she started to buck uncontrollably due to Stephen's fucking. As she came, her whole body shook and she moaned in pleasure. Still Stephen didn't give up, pounding her mercilessly, gritting his teeth, eyes closed, sweat dripping from him.

Then he'd released her, she was still in a state of bliss, as she felt him slip out of her and move to kneel by her face. Kate opened her eyes as Stephen's hand moved her chin up. Stephen was kneeling at her head, pumping his cock for all he was worth as he pointed it towards her. Kate licked her lips, then opened her mouth, and stuck her tongue out.

"Come all over my face, you know I love it." She implored, opening her mouth again.

"Cock tease." Stephen said through gritted teeth.

Kate reached forward and started to play with his balls, this was seemingly enough to push him over the edge.

"FFFFFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!" He bellowed.

Stephen started to come, shooting strand after strand over Kate's face, much to Kate's delight. His eyes never leaving the sight in front of him.

Kate waited till he'd finished, then sucked his cock dry, then started to scrape up his come from her face with her fingers, and sucking them clean.

Stephen them collapsed next to her.

"I thought you looked stunning tonight. I thought that is one MILF I wouldn't mind fucking as soon as I saw you, and quite honestly what a fuck you are."

12