A Welcome Surprise

Story Info
Surprise gift turns into fun and games at a work event.
1.9k words
4.41
8.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming home from work I rush into the bedroom frustrated because I'm running late only to find Dale in bed. Yelling at him to get up I start to undress walking into the closet to find something to wear to my boss' party. Unsure what to wear I decide to head to the shower first. Coming out of the closet I look over to the bed only to notice that Dale is engrossed in some book and hasn't moved a muscle. Jumping onto the bed I laugh at his startled reaction. He grabs me around the waist and rolls me over so that he's straddling me.

I'm slightly concerned as he looks down at me with that mischievous look on his face and I very sternly tell him, "To not even think about it."

Dale tickles me causing me to giggle and squirm uncontrollably. I order him to stop, and he does right away, which worries me because he loves to torture me and does not usually give up so easily. He slowly begins to lower his head and I try to cover my breasts and tell him that we don't have time for this but he's stronger than me and will not be deterred. Holding my arms above my head he takes one of my nipples between his teeth and bites down. He knows full well that drives me crazy. I accuse him of not playing fair as he takes my nipple between his lips and sucks and nibbles making me groan.

I beg and plead with him to stop because we are already late, and he knows how much I hate being late. Holding my nipple between his teeth he pulls back until it pops out of his mouth making me gasp.

There's that smirk again I think as he tells me, "I think your body is enjoying the attention."

"Of course, my body is on fire baby you do that to me, and I promise that we can play as much as you want when we get back home."

I hold my breath waiting for his response. "Okay," he says, "on one condition." I groan as I realize he is not going to make this easy on me.

"What condition is that?" I ask.

Again, with that smirk he says, "If you promise to wear the present I bought you then I will get up right now and get ready."

"That's it? That's all I have to do?" I ask. I feel like I'm missing something, but I agree just so we can get moving. "I wasn't sure what I was going to wear tonight anyway, so where is this outfit you want me to wear baby?" Dale walks toward me with his hands behind his back and again that smirk makes me uncomfortable, and I wonder what the catch is.

Smiling like a kid in a candy store he hands me the world's smallest gift bag. Hesitantly I take the bag and look inside. Reaching in I pull out a tiny pink G-string. I look up at him confused.

"What is this hard piece in the front of the panty?" I ask. "Wait, before you answer that question tell me where you're hiding the rest of the outfit."

"That is the whole outfit," Dale tells me.

Annoyed, I look at him, "Well I can't only wear that to my boss' party, now can I?" That smirk makes another appearance, and I can't help but smile because he is so darn adorable, frustrating sometimes but still adorable.

"You can wear whatever you like as long as you wear this underneath."

"Okay, fine. What is this little thing in the panties?"

Dale gives me a little wink and says "You'll see."

Usually I'm game for a little 'sexcapade' but we are going to a work event and that worries me but I'm flustered about being late, so I just take the panties and go into the closet to find an outfit. I grab a pair of black pants and a baby pink filmy blouse and walk back into the room. Dale is finally getting dressed but when I come out of the closet, he tells me that I can't wear pants.

Frustrated, I whine, "You said I could wear anything."

"You're right I did but I should have said you can wear any skirt or dress you want."

"You are such a pain", I mumble as I grab a bronze-coloured flared skirt instead. I hear him chuckle behind me.

Finally ready we head out to the car and in true gentleman fashion he opens my car door. I rub up against him giving him a little kiss whispering "Thank you baby." Then slip inside the car giggling as I hear the little growl in the back of his throat.

He leans into the car and whispers, "You are going to pay for that baby." Then he winks and closes the door. Noticing him stopped behind the car, I'm about to open the door to ask what the heck he is doing when I suddenly feel this little jolt in my panties which makes me yelp. As quickly as it comes it goes away.

"What the hell was that?" I bark.

Chuckling he slips into the car. Anxious, annoyed, and a little turned on I stare out the window. He slips his hand into my lap, moving my skirt a little his hand caresses my bare thigh. I'm thawing but don't want to let him know that I'm so easily swayed. Arriving at the party I get out of the car before he can open the door for me and walk into the party. I'm greeting my boss when suddenly I feel a jolt in my panties. I'm startled but thankfully don't yelp this time although my face must be giving me away because she's asking if I'm alright.

"Yes, yes, sorry I just remembered something that I forgot to do, it's nothing really," I mumble.

I excuse myself and go looking for him. I see him across the room, he is talking to the husbands of a couple of my workmates. I stalk toward him, and that damn smirk is on his face again then he has the audacity to wink at me. I motion for him to come to me, but he pretends not to notice. Furious I start to walk towards his little group. Just as I approach the tingling returns, but I focus and walk through it. The intensity continues to increase until I'm on the verge of an orgasm which stops me in my tracks. I grab onto one of the husband's arms to steady myself. Pretending to be worried Dale comes over to me.

"Are you okay sweetheart?"

I glare at him and say "I just need a minute. Can you please come with me?"

"Of course, baby," he says.

"Excuse me gentlemen, she's been feeling a little shall we say sensitive tonight." I'm sure there must be steam coming out of my ears by this time. I turn away quickly not wanting to see their looks of confusion. Stomping down the hall my heels loudly clapping against the hard wood floors I notice a coat room to the right. I look around to make sure no one is watching and push him inside.

Pushing him all the way to the back against the wall I angrily whisper, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

He looks a little startled and tries to apologize but I cut him off telling him to "Save it." Dale looks at me a little unsure of himself now, he thinks I'm very angry and he's worried he's pushed me too far. Then it's my turn to smirk as I reach down and cup his balls in my hand. "Is this not turning you on baby?" I ask.

Dale looks at me a little afraid to respond but I feel his response in my hand and believe me it is definitely a positive one. I lean into him, kissing his luscious lips, my teeth grazing over them and my tongue slipping into his hot waiting mouth. Finally getting it his arms circle around me grabbing my ass he pulls me closer to him. I can feel his hardness against my pussy as I grind my hips into his. He is impatient and roughly pulls my skirt up his fingers immediately finding my clit. Finding me dripping wet he uses my lubrication to stimulate my clit, rubbing and flicking my little nub. It takes every ounce of willpower I have to keep from screaming his name. I too am impatient, my hands struggling to get into his pants. Finally, I release his cock and urgently take it in my mouth. Sucking and deep throating his lovely cock I can feel my pussy creaming. Overcome with horniness, I stand up, turn around, lift my skirt, and order him to fuck me now before I lose my mind.

Ever the obedient one he grabs my hips and roughly enters my hot wet waiting cunt. A few thrusts in and suddenly we hear something, and he stops. Worriedly we look at each other. It's John, the husband I had grabbed onto earlier to steady myself when Dale ruthlessly turned up the vibrator in my panties to high. I hear his wife Julie describing her coat to him. Nothing is going to stop him though and he slowly begins to fuck me again. I look back at him with an angry stare but again he winks at me and gives me that smirk knowing that I can't say anything or we'll be caught. I watch the coats move as John searches for the right one. Here it is, I hear him say, and I'm relieved that he's leaving.

Forgetting about them I concentrate on your cock deep in my pussy then pull open my blouse to play with my nipples. My eyes are closed as I enjoy every sensation, you pull my hands away and tweak my nipples then take one in your mouth. I gently moan then my eyes shoot open as I realize that you can't possibly have your mouth on my nipples if you are behind me. Startled John and I both stare at each other. I think he's worried that I'll react badly so he stops. I know I should stop him but if feels so fantastic that I can't bring myself to do it. He takes my silence as permission to keep going. Then he gets bolder and reaches down to rub my clit while nibbling on my tits. Suddenly I'm completely overwhelmed and lose myself in the strongest orgasm I've had in a very long time. John pulls his hand away, smiling he licks his fingers and with a wink at me he turns to leave. I hear Dale's familiar grunt knowing that he is ready to cum, I pull away. He's shocked and confused and watches his rock hard cock bounce free as I pull myself together. Speechless he looks at me with that 'what the fuck' look.

I saunter toward him, wrap my arms around his neck kissing him deeply then whisper in his ear," Pay back is a bitch baby." Your mouth hangs open in shock as I turn and walk back into the party. I know I'm going to pay for that later but that's all part of the fun of 'sexcapades'...