Nude Beach Stroll Pt. 01

Story Info
My wife picks up a guy on the beach.
1.7k words
4.46
14.8k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 09/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hedocpl
Hedocpl
110 Followers

When a polyamorous woman like my wife sees someone she is attracted to, the human body begins to modify behavior and certain physiological changes begin. Dana and I were naked, lounging on the beach at Hedonism, enjoying the morning sun. We had been at the resort a few days and relaxing without a care in the world. For those of you who have never been, as you approach the nude beach area a sign is posted on a tree alerting those strolling the beach that clothing is not permitted. Dana enjoyed teasing those passing through, requesting they doff their clothes. On this morning a young fellow wearing his shorts, with his shirt and flip-flops in hand, was strolling down the beach toward us. I could see Dana as she began to lean forward, sitting up straight and pushing her beautiful tits forward. I smiled knowing what was coming.

"Good morning. Did you see the sign? This is the nude beach. If you take your shorts off, I'll bet you will be as comfortable as we are."

The young man's gate slowed as he pondered the need to reverse course or comply. He gazed on down the beach taking in all the naked women and decided he wanted to continue down the beach without being shamed again for wearing shorts. After he took a few steps past us, and with his back to us, he dropped his shorts and continued on. About 15 minutes later the young man was walking back in our direction. This time his front was visible and swinging freely from his groin was a huge cock.

This is the point Dana's behavior and physiological changes began. She ran her fingers through her hair, stroked her hands down her tits and into her crotch, slightly spreading her legs.

When the young guy was about 5 feet away she said, "You look like you are blending right in. Would you like to join us? See that empty lounge chair, pull it over."

He pulled the lounger over beside Dana, with me on the other side. She introduced us, finding out his name was Justin. She began to ask questions. Are you on vacation by yourself?, Where do you live? How did you find out about Hedonism? Are you aware of how couples like to party here? What do you think about the nude beach? How old are you? He stated he is a college student and here with his family except they are staying at the resort next door.

The sun was warming and Dana began to perspire. In a very seductive manner she was rubbing the sweat and sun tan oil all over her skin as she chatted. Jim watched her intently as her nipples hardened. She turned slightly toward him and ran her hand between her thighs, into her crotch, slightly spreading her legs. He stopped in mid-sentence watching as she seductively slid her fingers over her smoothly shaved pussy.

"It's getting hot Justin. There is a shower right up there. Come with me, let's cool off."

Standing up out of her lounge chair she reach out for Justin's hand. They walked the 40 or so feet to the shower. Dana turned on the water and it beaded up as it ran off her oily, glistening body. She reached out and started to stroke Justin's chest and shoulders, moving him under the shower. He looked back toward me but Dana gently turned his head back toward her and said, "he likes to watch me."

I began to gather up our belongings knowing what was next.

I'm Jerry and Dana is my beautiful wife. Some women look dynamite naked, some look better with clothes on. Dana is a stunning looker either way. She is 5'3" and 130 pounds so high heels are something she enjoys wearing, naked or dressed. Most men are easily distracted away from her Irish features and green eyes as soon as they see her tits. We are not Barbie and Ken but I'm 5'10" and 170 pounds and we are comfortable together.

So here is my beautiful wife about 11:00 and the morning, mid-week in Hedonism under an outdoor shower stroking the huge cock of a 22 year old guy she just met. His cock is as hard as diamonds and he is gently cupping and fondling her tits. As I walk toward them, I clearly heard her asked him, "Do you want to fuck me?"

Our room was only a couple of hundred feet away. She held onto his cock and together they walked down the path. Once in our room she took him directly to the bed.

"I don't have a condom."

Dana said, "I do...but you don't have to wear one unless you want to".

Justin's cock twitched upward at the thought of fucking my beautiful wife bareback.

I took a seat on the bench seat in the window. Dana laid our new friend out on the bed with his feet toward the window. She knelt beside him on her hands and knees and looked my direction. She smiled and I nodded. She was confirming she could fuck the shit out of his huge cock. And so it began.

Dana was still looking me in the eye as she slowly stroked the cock from balls to head, stopping on each slow upstroke to gather up the precum and move it further down his upright cock. She was enjoying herself and before long the cock was glistening all up and down its fat 9" length.

Justin was rubbing her ass and fondling her pussy. She looked toward Justin and asked, "Do you want to lick me as I suck your cock?" His cock twitched an affirmative response.

Dana slowly rotated and swung her leg across his head and lowered her sweet wet pussy onto his tongue. She held her upper body up with one arm while the other rested on his thigh so her hand could cup and kneed his ball sack. Dana began her worship of the hard, long, fat cock. She is a size queen and loves to suck and fuck large cocks. She ran her tongue in circles around the rim gently flicking the head. They had been together in the room about 15 minutes and she still hadn't take his cock in her mouth. Next she ran her mouth up and down the shaft. kissing and sucking it in different places.

Justin was quivering. His balls were drawn up and he looked like he was ready to explode. She gently slapped his balls and when he jerked, she said, "you can't cum yet."

When he started to plead for the release she used her middle finger and flicked the head of his cock a few times. He regained his composure, evidenced by his scrotum beginning to relax.

Dana smiled at me while looking me in the eye and slide her mouth onto his head. She then plunged her face down onto his cock. She was able to take about 6" of his meat while licking the shaft. When she felt him begin to quiver again. She pulled off and asked him if he wanted to cum. Justin whined out a meek, "yesss please".

Dana climbed off him and asked him to stand on the bed and steady himself with his back against the wall and the unique headboard. She knelt in front of him and took hold of his cock. She said, "I'll make you cum if you can get it up again". He was nodding in a north and south direction and said, "I can cum 3 times back to back". She pulled on his cock 3 times and he painted her tits with a huge load of cum.

Dana climbed off the bed, came over the window seat and straddled my legs. She guided my hard cock into her pussy. She leaned forward rubbing her cum cover tits on my chest. She whispered in my ear, "you want me stop? I can ask him to leave!"

"Do you want him to leave?"

"No I want his huge cock in me!"

"Ok...you come back over here afterwards and I'll fuck your cum filled pussy".

Dana slide off me and knelt in front of me. She sucked my cock a couple of minutes and then asked me not to jerk off while she was getting fucked.

Justin, true to his promise was again as hard as a diamond. Dana climbed up on the bed and laid on her back. She reached up and took hold of the huge cock. She spun around, swinging her legs on either side of his and gently tugged his cock toward her. She reached between her legs guiding his meat to her pussy. She asked him to go slow, knowing he was young and anxious. He knew who was in charge and slowly began to slide his cock into her wet folds. She raised up on her elbows and watched as Justin slowly long stroked in and out. His cock glistened. After only about 5 minutes his balls began to draw up again.

Dana moaned, laid back on the bed and said, "damn you're hard, Are you going to cum?" He nodded and she told him to pick up the pace by saying, "fuck me good, then pump it in me!!"

He did as told and quivered as he closed his eyes, not believing his good luck from a stroll down a nude beach.

Justin rolled off Dana onto his back and looked at his watch.

He rolled toward Dana to kiss her but she was already headed in my direction. As she climbed onto my lap, straddling my legs I could see Justin's cum on her pussy. She kissed me. She used her crotch to pin my ridged cock against my abdomen She had tilted her hips and split her pussy lips on my cock rubbed herself on me with long slow strokes. Dana.

"I'm stretched. Do you want to feel how much?"

"I'm full of his cum. Will you give me yours?"

As she gave me an open mouth kiss I could taste his cock on her tongue. She raised up and slid all the way down on my cock, kissing me continuously.

I would have cum but was districted by motion. I broke our kiss and noted that Justin was donning his shorts. He walk toward us and meekly stated, "thank you. Can I come back tomorrow?"

As she rode my cock she asked, "can he?"

I smiled as an affirmative response and she looked back over her shoulder at Justin. "Only if you bring that cock and can stay longer!"

Hedocpl
Hedocpl
110 Followers