A Welcoming to Remember

Story Info
Being welcomed into the family.
1.5k words
3.89
9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sehkmaa
Sehkmaa
5 Followers

I kneel on the floor, my knees apart and my hands on my thighs, waiting patiently for him to return. I don't know how long I've been waiting exactly, but it doesn't really matter. It's for Daddy, so I wait.

I inhale sharply as I hear him approach, keeping my eyes lowered as Ive been taught but he asks me to look at him. I take a deep breath before slowly raising just my eyes from his feet; up along his legs and over the front of his jeans. He doesn't have a shirt on and I can see the muscles of his arms. Just that glimpse is enough to make me wet.

Daddy tells me to stand and to be still, so I do; as he unzips my jeans and pushes them down over my hips, I'm glad I wore pretty panties for him today. He pulls my jeans off and folds them neatly, placing them on the floor nearby.

"Arms up!" he commands softly, I raise my arms so that he can remove my T-shirt; it's also folded neatly and placed atop my jeans. The air feels nice in my naked breasts.

I can hear the others but I keep my eyes lowered. I know I'm here to be examined but I'm not sure what that entails. My nerves are on high alert but Daddy's energy is so calm, it's soothing.

Daddy runs his hands down my legs, from hip to feet. He taps my ankles gently and I know this means to spread my feet apart. I do as I'm silently instructed, placing my feet at shoulder width. Daddy kisses the front of my panties, his fingers slipping between my wet lips and tells me I'm a good girl. As always, a small shudder of pleasure surges through me at those words.

My fingers are interlaced behind my head as I stand here, nearly nude. Daddy stands up and pulls my nipples, "Chest out and eyes closed, princess." I wasn't sure my nipples could get any harder but I was wrong.

I answer him properly, "Yes Daddy," as I close my eyes.

I sense him moving away from me and hear a door open, two voices enter the room and Daddy tells them to shush. The excited chatter stops.

I can feel eyes on me as I stand quietly, feeling the people around me. I'm shivering, but only partly due to a chill. Daddy places his hand on my hip and a wave of calm washes over me. I know I'm safe, he'd never hurt me.

More hands touch me, one tugs my right nipple and I inhale sharply. Another slides gently over my backside, giving a smack that makes me jump. Yet another reaches between my thighs, I know they can feel the wetness that is there. I'm always excited when I'm doing as Daddy tells me.

"Well girls, should we give our new friend a proper welcome?"

"Yes Daddy!" they reply in unison; the excitement easily heard in their voices.

I am carefully led to another room and to the bed. My eyes still closed, I am eased down onto my back as multiple hands wrap ropes around my wrists and ankles. The ropes are tugged tight and I sigh, being restrained is so comfy for me, the tension ebbs from my body.

I feel pressure of two bodies on either side of my torso, pressure on the mattress from the third person is between my knees. I try to relax, reminding myself that I am not in control. Ive agreed to this, but have no say in what is going to happen.

I feel light brushes of fingertips starting at my neck and tracing down to my taught nipple, at the same time two hands are grazing the skin of my shins, up over my knees and tightly gripping my upper thigh.

I gasp sharply as I feel long hair caress my lower belly and gentle lips kissing mine.

One of the girls is between my legs, her tongue lapping languidly at my wet pussy, long nails caressing my inner thigh.

I barely register the hair tickling the left side of my chest and the tongue flicking the hard node of flesh before I feel the sharp pain that flows across my upper body as Daddy sucks hard on my nipple.

I gave into the glorious sensations of being sucked and licked.

I cry out as an electric sensation flashes through my body, muscles tensing and hips thrusting to take the fingers deeper. She doesn't stop, she keeps finger fucking my soaked pussy; Daddys husky voice tell me I'm a good girl and to cum again. The tongue on my clit licks just right; I do as Daddy said and cum again, squirting hard. Suddenly a strong hand is in my throat, squeezing. I'm in heaven.

"Now it's my turn," he whispers into my ear. "Girls, go entertain yourselves."

They answer wistfully and I hear as they leave the room.

"Did you like that princess?"

"Yes Daddy."

Squeezing my throat again, I'm told I'm a good girl and he presses his lips to mine, kissing deeply.

Daddy then moves to untie my wrists and ankles. Once freed, he rubs my skin where the ropes had pulled tight. His lips linger at my ankles and the butterflies once again dance in my stomach.

Licking and kissing trail up my leg, Daddy lingers at my inner thigh. He slowly traces his fingertips across my belly, it feels so good. Flinching slightly, I gasp as I feel him kiss my pussy. My hips rise to meet him as I feel his tongue push between my drenched lips, his hands holding my knees apart. He wraps his arms around my thighs and pulls me closer. My focus shrinks to just his tongue and my pussy. I pinch my nipples hard enough to almost make myself cum.

"Not yet princess, I'm not done with you yet."

Daddy's voice is throaty with desire. He crawls up over my body and kisses me passionately, I can taste myself in his lips.

His hand returns to my pussy, pushing in roughly.

"Mmm so wet for me," he breathes into my ear. Daddy finger fucks me until I'm begging to let me cum. When I think I can't take anymore I hear the most lovely command,

"Cum for Daddy, princess!"

At the sound of his words my body is overwhelmed by sensation! I can feel his fingers fucking my squirting pussy. I can feel his teeth at my throat. I can feel his hard, throbbing cock pressed against my side.

Even before this shattering orgasm is done I beg, "Daddy, please fuck me, use me like a toy and fuck me hard and fast. I wanna feep your cock."

Strong hands flip me over into my belly. I can't resist, I don't have it in me. Daddy pulls my hips up off the bed and I can feel his dick on the top of my ass.

Daddy leans down over me and growls into my ear, "Do you deserve my cock, slut?"

Just hearing him say this words makes me cum hard, my pussy gushing.

"Please Daddy, fuck your holes in your slut. I'm yours to use as you please!"

He rubs his cock against my wet pussy, teasing my aching hole with the tip and his fingers. Finally, after what feels like an eternity I feel him enter me. I groan pleasure as he fills my tight ass so much better than my plugs.

"That's right, you like Daddy's cock in your ass don't you?

I bury my face in a pillow to muffle my screams. It feels so good!

"Daddy, can I play while you fuck me?" The words are difficult to articulate between gasping breaths.

"Mmm, please do princess, but don't cum until I tell you to."

I reply with an obedient, "Yes Daddy," as I reach down under myself to find my swollen clit. I begin slowly and try to keep time with Daddy's cock plunging into my ass. Hearing him breathing hard and grunting is enough on its own to make me cum, but i hold off.

As Daddy loses himself to pleasure, I can feel the warmth rising in my belly, "Daddy..." I gasp.

"Cum baby, cum for Daddy!"

My body writhes against him, pushing his cock deeper into me. I can feel him throbbing inside me. I can barely control my body, yet I don't stop finger fucking myself.

Daddy pulls is cock out of my aching ass and tells me to roll over. I lay back on the bed and watch him as he jerk's off between my legs. His breathing gets shallow and his body tenses. With a grunting shudder Daddy cums on my stomach. Oh fuck, I love hearing him cum!

$$ Slowly Daddy leans down over my back, and eases us down to lie on the bed. Wrapping his arms around me, I snuggle in closer and am delighted to hear him say, "Daddy has the best little princess," he kisses my ear.

All I can do is sigh happily and drift off in his arms.

Sehkmaa
Sehkmaa
5 Followers