St. Patrick's Day Party

Story Info
Lingerie, Leprechauns, and Fun with naughty friends.
2.2k words
4.31
5.5k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pbnj3
Pbnj3
45 Followers

As a thirty-eight year old blonde haired, brown eyed, married mother of two children, I'm five-seven with a 36D-24-38 figure who works in the insurance industry. My husband is a six-foot two inch dark haired, hazel eyed police officer who is broad shouldered, trim waisted, and heavily muscled man.

We had chosen several years prior to explore the world of an open marriage, and swapping with a few couples during this time, and thoroughly enjoying ourselves.

During the last week of February, we received an invitation from a couple we had swapped with on several occasions, to attend a St Patrick's day lingerie and pajama party at their home on the banks of Lake Murray. After showing the invitation to my husband, I texted Karen letting her know we were interested, asking if we needed to bring anything, finding out that there would be several other couples attending, and we would be going to our first swingers party. Karen assured me that everyone there were discreet, polite, and well known to them, that they had been involved with the group for over a year, and thought my husband and I would get along with all of them.

My husband and I discussed it, deciding to accept, if for no other reason than to meet the members of the group and could take part or bow out gracefully if either of us decided it wasn't for us. I found a set of green satin pajama pants for my husband, a matching t-shirt, and derby. For myself a long satin night gown with a deep v-neck, a sheer lace bra, g-string, with black stiletto heels.

The day of the party we arrived at John and Karen's and were greeted at the door by Karen who was wearing a sheer baby doll nightie, green g-string, and green pasties covering her nipples. After hugs, she told us there were several other couples in the back, led us upstairs to her bedroom so we could change, waiting outside the door to take us down stairs and introduce us to her other guests.

When we made our way into their den, people were shooting pool, drinking, and enjoying themselves. John shook hands with my husband, gave me a hug, took my hand, spun me around saying he was very happy to see us, and started introducing us to the couples there.

John was wearing tight green shorts that showed the size of his long shaft, no shirt, and suspenders, the other couples were all dressed in similar fashion, and ranged in age from their late forties to mid twenties. The women were all attractive, the men well groomed and nice looking, happily greeting us as we met.

The next couple that arrived caught us a little off guard because my husband and I already knew them quite well, we just had no idea they were part of the lifestyle. Kenneth was a well known Judge, his wife Lisa was a Doctor, and they lived in the same city where my husband and I worked, attended church with us, and were members of our country club.

Kenneth was extremely handsome, with wavy hair, always impeccably dressed, with a sleek, slender build. On this night he was dressed in a green shirt, with matching pajama pants, and wearing a button that said kiss me I'm Irish. Lisa's long black hair was pulled back in a french braid, her blue eyes sparkling, was wearing a long sheer nightgown of green lace, and nothing else, revealing her tan, slender figure and perfect breasts.

I was about to take my husband by the arm and tell him I was ready to go, when Lisa saw us calling our names and left Kenneth standing talking with another couple, making her way quickly across the room to take our hands, smiling telling me I looked very beautiful and sexy, and giving my husband a soft lingering kiss on his cheek.

Kenneth wasn't far behind her shaking hands with my husband, then looked at me pointing out the button he was wearing, with a smile on his face, asking me for a kiss, so I took his face in my hands and kissed him right on his lips, asking if that's what he wanted, smiling when he told me it would do for the moment.

The couple he had been talking with came over, saying they were so happy that we were there, and John announced that the bar was open if anyone wanted a drink. Lisa, Sharon, and I walked over, asking John what he had, and each one of us took three lemon drop shots, flirting with him while he mixed them. Taking our fourth back to where our husbands were standing. Karen looked at me, making sure I was okay, smiling when I shook my head yes and gave her a thumbs up. She turned the lights down, turned the music up and started dancing with a guy whose wife had taken a seat on a couch in a corner of the room playing with another couple.

Kenneth asked me if I would like to dance when we returned from the bar, Sharon said she wanted another drink, walking back, Lisa was holding onto my husbands arm, with other hand under his shirt pressing body against him, while I was dancing with Kenneth, when Shaons husband Bill, stepped up behind me, placing his hands on my hips moving in rhythm with Kenneth asking if I would like to dance with the two of them. I told him it was fine with me, looking at Kenneth who had his hands on my shoulders, pushing the the thin straps of my nightgown to my arms as Bill moved in closer grinding his crotch against my backside. Kenneth asked me to kiss him again as he pulled my gown further down revealing my strapless lace bra, which he unhooked as my lips parted accepting his probing tongue. When Bill pulled my arms to my sides and pushed my gown past my hips, Kenneth was massaging my breasts squeezing them gently, with my gown at my feet, standing between them in my g-string, and stilettos, Bill now had his hand between my legs rubbing his fingers over the lips of my damp pussy.

We stopped dancing, laying on some very large pillows nearby, and after removing their clothes they both began kissing and caressing my body as they removed my g-string. Bill was licking my clit, fingering me, when Kenneth told me to look at my husband who was seated on a low chair very close to us as Lisa was trying her best to get his long thick cock all the way in her mouth, while stroking his shaft.

Kenneths hands were squeezing my breasts, playing with my nipples, while I stroked his very hard cock, discovering he had a tight rubber ring at the base of his shaft, as he watched my husbands cock sliding in and out of Lisa's mouth, saying she was a doctor by day but a cock sucking cum slut at night.

He got to his knees taking his started stroking his shaft, pressing the engorged head to my lips asking me if I would like a piece of candy as I parted my lips twirling my tongue across it, then taking the entire length of his six inches into my mouth. I felt the tip of Bills tongue glide across my anus, before it slipped into my pussy causing my body to shudder in orgasm, my juices gushing out of me into his mouth and face, as I moaned around Kenneths erection, lifting my hips to meet Bills soft warm talented tongue. When I took a moment to catch my breath I asked Bill to fuck me and began furiously sucking Kenneth,

Bill had opened a condom, slipped it on, thrusting his entire shaft in me with one powerful stroke his testicles slapping wetly against me. The slight curve of his shaft touching my g-spot as he penetrated me and began fucking me. When he pulled me on top of him thrusting from underneath me, Kenneth knelt behind me and slid his shaft into my pussy, filling me up with two hard cocks, thrusting in time with Bill, giving me a new very pleasurable experience of double vaginal penetration, along with several mind blowing orgasms, as their two shafts slid back and forth against each other.

Bill groaned loudly as he filled his condom, pulling out as Kenneth continued thrusting harder and faster until he spasmed in orgasm his hot,thick semen flooding me with powerful spurts of cum. He rolled to his back, allowing me to lay between them as his semen oozed from me. His condom had torn, but his hot cum had felt very pleasant and I was on birth control, he assured me that he was free from any stds that he regularly checked, then he crawled between my thighs, licking and sucking me clean giving me another beautiful orgasm in the process. Bill had excused himself to get cleaned up, when the young man who Karen introduced as Allen asked if he could join us, he was tall, had wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, a nice build, and was extremely well endowed, had no body hair at all, telling me that he had been waiting to see if I would care to have a little more fun.

His charming smile, polite, quiet voice, and confident attitude were alluring, but his size was almost unbelievable, the girth of his semi erect cock rivaled my husband, easily reaching at least twelve inches long. I patted a pillow next to me, telling him to please take a seat, as Kenneth said Allen and Lisa always had a wonderful time together and that Allen was a very nice young man.

When he took a seat next to me taking my hand and gently kissing it, I was staring at his enormous cock laying across his thigh as he worked his way up my arm, his soft lips lingering the higher he went, until he was pushing my hair away from my neck flicking his tongue against the side of my throat. When I ran my fingers over his shaft he was becoming more erect, and said he would take it slow and be gentle with me. I didn't want to be impolite but I asked him how big he was, smiling as I wrapped my hand around his shaft stroking it, he answered thirteen inches, three and three quarters around and he liked what I was doing as he started kissing me firmly on the lips, sucking my tongue into his mouth as we laid back on the pillows.

His hands roamed over my breasts, gently squeezing, as I stroked him until he was fully erect, and told him to squeeze harder, that I liked to have my nipples pulled and pinched. He was a very attentive lover, doing everything I wanted, and when I leaned over taking his cock in my mouth, he lifted me up, laying me on top of him spreading the lips of my wet, freshly fucked pussy apart and tongue fucking me extremely well. When I had as much of his cock in my mouth as I was able to take, my saliva dripping over the rest of his shaft, stroking while I sucked, he slid a finger into my ass, which brought me to orgasm immediately. My juices flowing freely, as he continued lapping them up, until my legs trembled and I was begging him to fuck me.

He was struggling with a condom watching me tugging at my nipples while I rubbed my clit telling him to please fuck me now, that I wanted his cock inside me. He tore the condom, trying to get it on, and was about to open another when I took it from him, telling him to fuck me now lifting my hips towards him.

He guided the large engorged head to the entrance of my hot, wet, pussy, and pushed slowly, stretching my inner walls, getting deeper than anyone else had before, until he was completely inside me giving me a few seconds to get used to him before he started thrusting, I could feel my lower abdomen moving with each thrust, and it felt amazingly wonderful, so smooth and silky sliding in and out of me, even more so when he started and stopped, then going faster and harder than ever. His wife Sarah laid beside us, playing with my nipples, kissing me, asking me if I liked the way Allen was fucking me, I was told later that I answered her saying yes over and over, that I loved his big cock. He pulled out ejaculating thick, hot, milky semen from my abdomen to my neck, which Sarah licked from my body and shared with me as we kissed.

I went to the bathroom, took a shower, and came out to find my husband on the back porch with Sarah and Sharon taking turns riding him. After a few more drinks Lisa and I had a very good time in the hot tub with Karen.

I woke up the next morning naked and sore with my head on my husbands chest. We showered together, had coffee and toast with John and Karen, drove home talking to each other about if we were going to do it again.

That was a wonderful wild night and we both really enjoyed the experience.

Pbnj3
Pbnj3
45 Followers