All Comments on 'A White girl with Big Ass'

by Hawk12

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Totally unreal . Poor grammar . Poor punctuation . Not very interesting .

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha112 months ago

Not interested in part 2 of a story about a rapist. Of course you had to make him black.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This was pretty much a rush job. I didn't find this story interesting at all.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The idea of big dark meat crushing Gracy's milky can. Definitely peeked my interest, hoping to find something titillating. However, the fact he asked her for gum, and not a pack of Kools menthol cigarettes. Made me think he's a spoiled white frat daddy on a legacy scholarship. Believing he's entitled to the cookie jar, because of her menial position of working in a convenience store.

There's reason for why you do multiple drafts. It helps to rethink and develop the story. Along with giving time for your subconscious to produce ideas and solutions, you otherwise wouldn't think up yourself. Then again, I've been told my stories are incoherent garbage.

When you think you're done with part 2, send it to an editor. Even if they don't edit your story, you can receive feedback that could help. Writing is similar to chess, the more you do it, the better you get at it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous