All Comments on 'A White Tiger and The Wolf Ch. 03'

by bearmad1963

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18over 13 years ago
Okay...

I like reading these chapters but you need someone to edit your chapters grammatically and also...use "quotes" around what is being said with your characters. It is easier to know when it is a speaking part, and becareful with your punctuation marks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good story

Ok I like reading this and the characters are good. But the flow still needs work Quotes for the speaking parts are a must and your grammar could use some work its the little things that really break your story up like

"I have to help him but I don't know how."

Bradly said you have always been able to talk telepathy with your brother. "Yes" Kay said.

It should be Bradly asked if she or "have you always been able to talk telepathy with your brother?" asked Bradly. Thank you for sharing Mechmanas

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Umm...

One word "grammar"

canndcanndover 13 years ago

It is a good story...I like the plot and think it is interesting. I like that it could go in any direction. There is so much mystery about what she is and why she can do what she can do. You do need an editor though. There is a lot of clean-up to do. I really recommend getting quotes around coversations. I would also say that it should be put into paragraphs v. line by line. But that is up to you. It just feels too choppy with the line by line approach. I believe you can request an editor through this site if you don't have someone to help you. Good luck and I look forward to seeing where this goes. You have a great story to work with. The rest is easy to fix.

PennLadyPennLadyover 13 years ago
Couldn't read...

Sorry. Really couldn't read this with the lack of punctuation, grammar errors and line by line reading. I agree, there are some good things here, but they're buried. I'd suggest going to the forums and looking at the Editors thread to see if you could get someone. There's also the volunteer list, but it's huge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good so far

but needs punctuation, an editor would help but overall a good story so far

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Good story!

Having read Pennlady's stories maybe you could ask her to edit your story before you post it. Sorry Pennlady but you really could help this budding author as you are so experienced and a favourite of mine. LOL

FatalityFatalityover 13 years ago
I like the plot

The plot is interesting, all you need is an editor. It helps, I would know since without an editor my own writing would be unreadable.

ShadowedDreamsShadowedDreamsover 13 years ago
Agreed with the majority.

It IS a good story with a good plot, but due to the grammar, particularly punctuation like "quotes", it does not fall into the category of "easy reading".<br/>

<br/>

If you can't find an editor in the forum, contact me and I'll see if I can help.<br/>

<br/>

-- <br/>

- ShadowedDreams

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 13 years ago
AGREED ,GOOD STORY LINE

but does need grammer work.It is interesting,but a bit choppy to read,needs more flow,an editor would be helpful and i think you could put out some good stories,,i look forward to more stories from you,,good luck,

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
finish the story

good work need 2 work on grammer though keep working on it cant wait for u 2 finish the story don't stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please use punctuation...

I think your story is interesting, but it is difficult to read. It would be easier if you used standard punctuation, such as quotation marks to signify when people are speaking. The best thing to do would be to find a person that will help you with editing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
expansion

this story seems to have a good plot and it would be really good if u'd just expand it alil..i don't mean to sound mean or anything but it's causeing me pain to try and read it..it doesn't flow at all..everything is abrupt and cut off..when ur chacters speak it reminds me of a robot..i can't say anything bout the grammer cuz seriously i can't spell either but just try to maybe discribe their surroundings or how they feel without narrating everything..best of luck to ya!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
quotations!!!

I love love LOVE your stories, but when the characters speak, could you please use "" marks, its really distracting when I am reading, and your stories are so amazing I want to get completely lost in them! thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
suggestion

Ok, you have a good story but you seriously need an editor to help work out all the kinks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dear oh dear...

This is written like an 8 year old. I know you can do better if you just re-read it through and take your time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

you really need to put quotation marks when people are speaking. it gets really confusing otherwise

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Love the story, plot and characters. It's just written very simply. Take time and reread what you have written, expand on scenes, dialogue, and events. Give life to the story instead of this, then this, then this happened. The story must flow.

Good luck, keep writing, you have great ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pretty good....

But I totally agree with the last comment about the way the story is written..there is no flow. Also the lack of any real punctuation is frustrating and makes the story difficult to read. So while I like the story line and the characters so far I'm not so sure I'll be reading any further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

i love ur story but it seems like its rushed. i cant get into it anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I know you can do better it it is written like a 3 year old has written it.

LovesAGoodStoryLovesAGoodStoryalmost 12 years ago

You had my attention in the first chapter,but not now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

You could've at least added speech marks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Address?

If Jason gave Brad the address earlier why does he need it to send in the clean-up team now?

happyfeet92happyfeet92about 11 years ago
omg

Omg its awful. Don't get me wrong other story looks like it could be great but easy to many "he said/she said" moments atcually making it more diffecult to follow and words that a younger child would use.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Okay yikes

This is like the fifth time I've tried to read this.... Quotation marks when characters are speaking, grammer needs work, spelling is off and the wordage is of a young child. I do want to read this but.... It's really hard to read.... I'm usually not so critical but I know this story can be better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sentence structure is terrible

Why didn't you find an editor?

He said, She said...it back in kindergarten and elementary school when you read books that have, "See Spot run." Even then there are " "

"See bearmad1963 never write anything else again."

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 8 years agoAuthor
New wattpad name

My new wattpad name is bearmad50kayclarke . Come and join me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbearmad1963@bearmad1963
ATTENTION. I have been told by a few of my readers that my work is been copied and used in other stories. I have opened an account on wattpad and I'm thinking of transferring my story to there. I have now transferred all of my story to wattpad. I'm sick of people copyin...