All Comments on 'A White Whore for Black Cock'

by TherapistJuliaKelly

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a ridiculous story. A woman admits to cheating on her husband,

Facilitating in the rape of other women, (all of whom are subsequently "whores" for black cock-although they don't get paid for it) and the therapist sits there? Not only is this one of the dumbest stories I have ever read, it is also one of the most non erotic.

I'm not going to judge what your personal kink is, I'm just asking for some fucking respect in where you post crap. This isn't about interracial, this is about rape, it's about cheating, it's about power and the fact that she chooses blacks to submit to is irrelevant. Put this in Fetish or Non-consensual, where it belongs.

TherapistJuliaKellyTherapistJuliaKellyabout 10 years agoAuthor

It's definitely about cheating and interracial sex, and I do think Alexa is experimenting with her sexual power. The fact that she chooses blacks to submit to is relevant to her kink- more on that if we post another session. It is not about rape, since Alexa is manipulating and convincing her conquests. If they can manage to avoid being drawn in by her, they are free to leave. Many men will use any lie necessary just to get in a woman's pants- perhaps that is also rape, in your view?

TherapistJuliaKellyTherapistJuliaKellyabout 10 years agoAuthor
an extra note regarding truth and fantasy

Just FYI: this is not a 'story' in the traditional sense. Everything Alexa tells me (yes, she is real) is the truth! I know that Literotica is full of fantasy stories, and my other stories (regarding the mom and her son) are mostly fantasies with some real stuff included.

But Alexa tells me that she is not making any of this up. If she is fabricating it, she is an excellent liar, for all her statements hang together for me. Here is the only part of this that is fabricated: We are internet pen-pals, and I am not really her therapist. We have chatted IM several times, and I have assembled her words into longer paragraphs and made the whole thing into an interview/ narrative so it makes sense. Just about every word is just as she said it.

goamz86goamz86about 10 years ago
Loved it

Don't listen to the negative comments. Some if us like this shit. Looking forward to the next chapter

roadbirdroadbirdabout 10 years ago
true or not

Shes walking a fine line that at some point all it will take is one hubby finding out and walking in with a gun and blowing his wife the blk guys and any other person there to hell. and if he knew that she is the one that talked his wife into it, or started her down that path. I hope she ends up with a very painful death. Because if i was the one that fond yes give her fair warning there is others that would do the same if not worse. Hope her hubby findsell maybe not in her case out and just kills her himself before she hurts other mens wife. either way at someW point she will not be as happy as she is now. Better divorced that crippled or dead. Cund out that something like this happened with my wife. Nothing on earth would Astop me from killing all involved and your client would be right at the top of the list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The best guys

in our country.

KKK

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124about 10 years ago
Excellent story!

First of all, I always ignore the Anonymous naysayers on here. And the other gripers can't put a grammatically correct sentence together it seems. Ignore them.

1. All should remember, IT'S JUST A STORY!!! If she is divulging this to you, one might have issues with confidentiality if you are a real therapist. But you made it into a story, with I'm sure some embellishments.

2. Being born and raised in the 1950's South, I am all too familiar with the taboo of interracial relationships. It is still frowned upon today. Your use of the "n" word I'm sure will offend some extreme "p.c." folks. But that is just how it is down here. I've published one story on ASSM using a disclaimer, and will soon start another on the Deep South in the 1950's. Has anyone never seen "To Kill A Mockingbird?"

3. I appreciate your dedication to proper grammar and sentence structure. So much stuff on here is hard to read simply because it is difficult to know what the writer is saying.

5 stars all the way!

honey_licker@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
goamz86

You hit it on the nail. Some of you like that SHIT. Exactly. There are some very good interracial writers on this site, this is not one of them, no matter what the whiners say. Isn't that right honeybear? lol

jodiredjodiredabout 10 years ago

I know a LOT of mwfs who have done interracial gangbangs (most without their husband's knowledge); i don't know ANY who have only done it ONCE. It IS addicting, and a woman who experiences it will come back for more...not just more incidents, but more Men in each session. In the south we have an expression for gangbangs, saying the woman is "pulling a train." The number of "cars" in the train is the number of Men involved in the gangbang. So a woman will say she pulled a train with 10 cars, meaning she took on 10 Men in a gangbang.

lin4_69lin4_69about 10 years ago
HOT

choose me choose me

such a hot time

can not wait

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot story

HOT story! It's also from a totally different angle, something you don't usually see. I hope you write more, & that you SOMEHOW manage to get fucked by Jamal - or someone even bigger, LOL.

;)

newtype2525newtype2525over 9 years ago
Incredible work!

I loved this story but am sad there has been no new chapter... I'm living this character of the therapist and wish it would continue! Please return soon to writing more about these great characters! And thank you!

billie babkabillie babkaover 9 years ago
i agree with NewType

i definitely agree with newtype that i wish you would continue this story. Would love to hear more about white women becoming addicted to being gang banged by Black Men, and imagining that i become so addicted. Please continue...please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Same Old Bullshit

This story was written by the same author who wrote Breakdown, Julie's Ganged Black and Julie My Fiance among many other stories where white women are slaves for black cock. In real life the author is a 250 lb. old, white woman from the mid-west who is obsessed with black cock for sex only. She has actually lived some of these fantasies.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldalmost 8 years ago
As it should be.

As a Beta White male, I recognize the supremacy of the Alpha Black man. When I marry, I want the love of my life to breed Black and suck African Phallus with me.

chloelovesfurchloelovesfurabout 1 year ago

God i loved that story. If you like interracial it really gets into the psyche of that and that is where the real fun is. When your brain gets turned on it makes the physical side so much hotter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous