The Temptation of Laura

Story Info
A trans woman and the girl next door.
3.3k words
4.68
42.9k
73

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sciamana
Sciamana
100 Followers

It all started when Abby saw me masturbating.

I had only been living in that house less than a year when it happened. My law practice had grown from just Laura Ramirez, Attorney at Law, to Ramirez and Associates, LLP. The growth had given me a little more spare time and a lot more disposable income. So, I decided to move out of my downtown apartment and buy a house.

West Glenn. The neighborhood was not cheap. It felt quiet and secluded, despite still being a short drive from downtown, and had a nice mixture of ecclectic old homes and newer construction, all nestled under the canopy of matured oak trees. Naturally, many of the city's wealthiest families lived there. And, despite the diversity of the city at large, most of the residents of West Glenn were white. So, it still turned some heads when a six-foot tall raven-haired Latina bombshell showed up on the block. It did not help that I was not shy about showing off my curves.

As a trans woman, I knew I was lucky. Where many have struggled, I have thankfully been able to "pass" for a long time. With long fit legs, a round firm ass, flat toned stomach, and an ample bust, I was not one to hide my body. The only part of myself I was discreet about was between my legs. None of my neighbors knew I had a cock and balls, or that I was trans at all, at least until Abby.

My house was small, and an older home, but it was restored well and suited my needs. My neighbor to the right, Eunice, was in her late 80s and mostly kept to herself. To my left, however, were the Bakers. Paragons of West Glenn, John Baker was an executive at a large Oil & Gas company and his blonde trophy wife, Susan, was active on the boards of several local charities as well as the HOA. Their home dawrfed mine, and its modernist architecture might have been appealing somewhere else, but I thought it looked gaudy towering above the older homes nearby.

I would normally have hated people like the Bakers, but they were always so kind and welcoming to me that I could not help but be neighborly in return. Friendship may be too strong a word, but we would talk when we saw each other and they even had me over once or twice.

The Bakers had two daughters, Abigail and Madeline. Abby was the oldest and very social. I would always see her coming and going, getting picked up by her friends. I remember soon after I moved in, her parents threw a big blow out for her 18th birthday. Cars parked around the block and the music kept me up all night. Maddy looked one or two years younger than Abby and seemed to keep more to herself. I hardly ever saw her.

Abby always caught my attention, though. Her hair was a natural golden blonde, and she always kept it long and perfectly straight, parted in the middle. She looked to be almost a foot shorter than me, with a very lean frame. Everything about her was thin and delicate, and she moved with a light and carefree grace, almost floating by. She was not bubbly, nor did she seem particularly melancholy, just always serene and aloof. Before it happened, I often caught myself staring when she was around. Sometimes she would even stare back, her large blue eyes locking on mine, neither smiling nor frowning, until she would get inside or into a friend's car and leave.

I had been careless the day it happened. It was a Saturday, early in the afternoon, and I was sitting in my living room scrolling through Instagram while my hair dried. I had just taken a long and much needed bath, with a bath bomb and everything, in hopes of unwinding after a particularly stressful week. I had left the blinds open, but that window did not face the street and my robe was on.

I don't know how long I had been scrolling, but I ended up on the page of a model I follow, which somehow led me to the page of a model she follows, and so on, until I eventually end up on the page of some girl trying to promote her OnlyFans. This rabbit hole of bikini pics and lingerie had gotten me increasingly aroused, but also distracted. I'm not proud to admit that I untied my robe right there on the couch and started touching myself. With my phone in one hand, I teased my cock with the other, running my fingertips along my shaft until it was stiff.

My eyes were locked on my screen as I began caressing the length of my cock with the thin white silk of my robe. I was soon stroking it, but with a light grip, leaving the silk between my hand and my shaft. It had been a while since I had last pleasured myself, so it did not take long for me to feel close, but I went slowly and savored the feeling of each stroke.

Just as I was about to cum, my eyes closed and my thumb and index finger tightened around the head of my cock. In that way, I stroked myself over the edge. Some cum landed on the glass coffee table, but most of it poured down onto my hand and the silk robe. I blinked as my head cleared, trying to get my bearings, when I noticed a shape outside my window. Finally focusing on it, I froze in shock. Standing maybe six or seven feet from my window was Abby staring right at me, herself just as stunned.

I remember Abby had been wearing a yellow sun dress and holding a garden hose. I had no idea how long she had been standing there, but she had clearly seen enough. Cum was still dripping down my fingers when our eyes met. Abby remained there, motionless, for a few seconds more, but those were some of the longest few seconds of my life. Then, suddenly, she dropped the hose and bolted out of view.

I was left reeling. What was going to happen next? Could I just pretend nothing happened? Should I speak to her about it? Speak to her parents? There were no easy answers. Rightly or wrongly, I valued my privacy and did not want the neighborhood or the town at large to know I was trans. I worried about the impact that could have on my firm and my public life.

I was paralyzed by worry and did nothing about it for the rest of the weekend, opting instead to basically just hide inside my house. Come Monday, I got up extra early and drove to my office before anyone else on my street got up. I was basically a nervous wreck for a week, avoiding my neighbors, especially the Bakers, and staying home as much as I could.

The following Friday evening, I ran into Susan Baker while unloaded some groceries in my driveway. I thought the coast was clear, but she appeared out of her side door and waived me over with a smile.

"Oh, Laura! I'm so glad I caught you!" My heart skipped a beat, but Susan seemed to be acting normal so far.

"John and I are taking the girls down to the coast tomorrow and I wanted to ask if you could water my hibiscus again. You know how thirsty it gets in this heat!"

"Oh! Uhm, yes! Absolutely! That's not a problem. I'm just going to be around the house tomorrow anyway." I started to get a grip. Obviously Abby hadn't told her parents what she had seen, not yet anyway. I still had a problem, and I still did not know what to do, but at least the girl had some discretion.

I slept a little easier that night and let myself sleep in the next morning. Around the house, I had on a matching set of coral leggings and a sports bra. That afternoon, I put on some sandals, my big black sunglasses, and wrapped a sweater around my waist before walking next door. There was just no way to completely hide my junk in leggings, so I used the sweater to cover it as best I could.

Susan's hybiscus was in a large pot in her backyard, along with a well-furnished patio and a swimming pool. The gate was unlocked and I just strolled in.

"Hey, Laura." Her voice stopped me in my tracks. I saw Abby laying on a lounge chair, propped up slightly, looking at me over her black Wayfarer shades. She was in a yellow string bikini with her phone in her hand.

"Abby! I thought you guys were at the beach."

"Yeah, they all went but I wanted to stay home. I'm going out later."

I couldn't take my eyes off her. So much bare skin, glistening in the summer sun. I was drinking up every inch of it. Her toenails were all painted baby blue and her fingers matched. The bikini top barely covered her breasts, which could not have been more than B cups. I noticed the strings were untied, hanging loose on either side of her. It looked like a gust of wind could lift her top off at any moment.

"Your mom asked me to water the hibiscus..." I managed to say, visibly nervous.

"That's ok. I watered it already." Abby said, without a care in the world.

The weight of everything unsaid between us was crushing me. Abby lifted up a bottle of sun screen and started to apply some to her upper arms.

"Could you help me with my back?" Abby asked with a feigned innocence. I swallowed, my mind racing.

"Abby, I..." What was she doing? What was I doing? I felt exposed and overwhelmed. "...can't stay long. I need to make some calls for work."

I escaped the yard and retreated back inside my house. My heart was pounding as I ran through different scenarios in my mind. Was Abby actually coming on to me? The whole thing felt calculated. She was not being subtle. But it also seemed so far fetched. Could it have been nothing? I was a grown woman, not yet 40 but grown enough. Abby was an 18-year-old girl. I was sure she'd had boyfriends before, not to mention the fact that she'd just found out I'm trans in the worst possible way. I was a mess.

Later that evening, I heard a honk outside and saw Abby get picked up by some friends. She was in lacey white shorts, a blue crop top, and brown leather sandals. I watched each step she took, not sure what I was looking for. She did not so much as glance toward my house.

I saw her the next day as well, walking up and down her driveway. She was talking on the phone and sucking on a red popsicle. She was barefoot, wearing her yellow bikini again but with tiny denim shorts over the bottoms. I could just make out faint tan lines from the day before. Red juice dripped down her fingers. She did not look in my direction, but I could not help but feel like she wanted me to see her.

It was another week before Abby spoke to me again. I had just gotten home that Friday evening when I heard a knock on my door, then the doorbell rang. I had not gotten to change yet, and was wearing a tight blue dress with little sleeves. It went down to my mid-thigh--the sort of dress I usually wore to work. I had on simple beige heels, no stockings, and deep red lipstick.

I answered the door and found Abby standing there in a thin white tank top, her jean shorts, and blue flip flops. She clearly had no bra on and I could see her nipples poking through the fabric of her top. Her hair was down and all her nails were painted a flat white.

"Hi Abby, is everything ok?"

"Hey.. yeah. Can I come in?"

I stepped aside and let her in, closing the door behind her. She immediately took off her flip flops and sat on the couch, the same couch she had caught me on. I stood nearby, my heart pounding.

"So, I wanted to talk to you about the other day." Abby said flatly, looking up at me.

"Ok... Do your parents know you're here?"

"They're out. They won't be home until very late."

I moved across the room and sat in the love seat perpendicular to the couch, facing Abby. I crossed my legs and started pulling off my heels, waiting to see what she would say.

"So, you're trans, right?"

"Yes, I am. I'm sorry you.. had to find out that way."

"So, it's like a secret? Does anyone know?"

"Some people close to me know, but no one here in West Glenn.. except for you."

"Well, I won't tell anyone. I get that."

I let out a sigh. "I really appreciate that, Abby--"

"But, I want something too." She moved along the couch to sit closer to me. I could heart my heart beating. "I want to see it."

I felt lightheaded. My skin was tingling. My eyes kept darting back to Abby's nipples, and I could feel blood starting to flow into my cock.

"Abby, that's not.. I can't do that. You know that's not right."

She moved closer still. "I think you want to. And if you don't show it to me, I might let your secret slip..."

She had a good poker face. I was mortified, but I could still feel myself getting harder in my panties.

"Are you seriously going to blackmail me, Abby?"

"Not if you just do it. Come on! Just let me see it. ...Please?"

I felt like I was on fire. It took all the self control I had to not pounce on Abby right then and there. Her body had consumed my thoughts and dreams, and there she was practically begging to be fucked!

"Fine."

"Really?" Her face actually lit up.

I stood up and reached to unzip my dress, then turned my back to her. "Would you unzip me?"

She lept up. I felt her little fingers on my back as she pulled the zipper down. I pulled my arms out of the sleeves and pushed the dress down over my hips, letting it crumple at my ankles. Left now only in a simple black satin bra and panty set, I turned to face her.

Abby took a step back and her eyes went wide, pointed straight down at my crotch. My cock was stiff already, pressed against me by my panties but yearning to be released. I took a deep breath and hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my panties, then pushed them down a few inches. My cock sprung forward.

"Are you--"

Abby cut me off by dropping to her knees and taking my cock in both hands.

"Woah.. it's so big." She seemed to be smiling. The touch of her fingertips along my cock made it throb. Her hands were small and it looked like she could almost grip the length of my shaft with both of them.

"Oh fuck." I managed to say before biting my lower lip.

"..and I made you so hard already." Abby said, gripping it more firmly.

Without another word, she took the head between her lips, pressed her tongue against it, and starting sucking my cock. I let out a moan and pushed my panties further down. They eventually fell to the floor.

I soon had to grab hold of the arm of the love seat for support. It was clear that Abby had sucked dick before. She knew exactly what she was doing. Though she could not take me that deep into her mouth, she worked the head like I had never felt before. Her right hand gripped the shaft and her left ended up cupping my balls. It was ecstasy.

"Oh god.. don't stop.. don't.."

Abby popped my cock out of her mouth and grinned up at me, still stroking me with her hand. Then she started circling the head with her tongue, like she was putting on a show for me.

"Are you going to cum for me?" She said with a playful smile.

"Oh god.. I'm going to cum...!"

Abby locked her lips tightly around the head just as I came. She kept stroking me as well, milking out all that she could into her mouth. Still gripping the arm of the love seat, I brought my other hand to hold the back of Abby's head until I felt my orgasm subside. She then swallowed every drop and licked her lips dramatically.

I was shocked. Still a little dizzy from cumming standing up, but shocked to see Abby behaving like she was in a porno. I stepped back and sat down on the love seat, facing Abby with my legs spread wide. She pulled her tank top off, finally revealing her pert breasts to me, then unzipped her shorts. They and her blue lace panties came off quickly after.

Abby straddled me. I was entranced by her. She reached behind my back and unclasped my bra, tossing it behind her.

"Wow.." She said, admiring my breasts. "..they looks so real."

"Thanks, they weren't cheap." I joked, starting to recover my senses.

"How big are they?"

"They are supposed to be Double Ds."

She held them in her hands and leaned forward to kiss my lips. We made out like that, with her on top of me, for some time--just kissing and feeling each other's bodies. Her hands eventually made their way down to my cock again, which was starting to come back to life.

"I want you to fuck me." She whispered, gripping my shaft.

"Mmm I'm going to..." I could not help myself anymore. All hesitation was out the window. This was happening, so I might as well enjoy it.

I gripped Abby's waist firmly with both hands and lifted her up slightly. With her help, I guided her back down onto my cock. It was a tight fit, but was dripping wet and I slipped right inside. A virgin, Abby was not.

She took the reigns and started riding me, panting and moaning. I let her go at her own pace, just savoring the view. I would sometimes tease her nipples with my thumb or my tongue, but I mostly just held her hips and let her rock up and down my cock.

Her panting got more frequent until she leaned forward and buried her face in my neck. I took control then, gripping her more tightly and pounding her down against my cock until I finally felt her body convulse in an intense multiple orgasm.

"Oh shit.. oh fuck..!" She managed to say, breathless.

"I'm so close.." I whispered back to her.

"Wait.. don't cum inside me.." She lifted herself off my cock and started jerking me off furiously with her hand. I was already on the edge and quickly came on her belly. She kept pumping more slowly as the last of my cum oozed out onto her fingers.

I was out of breath, but she smiled with a serene satisfaction and began licking my cum from her fingers.

"Mmmm that was amazing.. I've never cum like before." She told me between licks.

"That was incredible, Abby..."

She rested her head against my chest and closed her eyes.

After a few minutes of peace, Abby bolted up and dug her phone out of her shorts. She looked at the screen, then looked at me.

"I got to go!"

"Oh, ok?"

Scrambling, Abby threw her shorts and shirt back on and ran back home, leaving her panties and flip flops behind. I was left to drag myself into the shower and then to bed to worry about what was next.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Sciamana
Sciamana
100 Followers