All Comments on 'A Whole New World of Excitement'

by swingtime91

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Uptight

Katie is so uptight that she puts off sex for 5 years until she's married, and then jumps at the chance to have sex with someone else when she's married? Doesn't really make a lot of sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A real story—thanks!

It's a real turn on to read a story on Literotica that actually is a story and not just a string of implausible fantasies. Not once does the author use the stale language of imaginary intercourse ("Fuck my hot pussy, you big stud…I am your slut whore…etc.")

Imagine a story about real adults! The other reader thinks Katie's sudden interest in sex won't fly, but in how many stories here does the woman (always the woman) get raped and REALLY implausibly turn into an insatiable sex maniac? Plenty.

Thanks for a (rare) literate turn on. Great job.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Birth control?

This story is just short of exquisite. I could not help but wonder how many possibly babies were seeping down inner thighs with the mixture of cum that was mixed between legally married women and men. If that had been offered, this story would easily have been a "1000" our of a possible "100".

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
to much like a newspaper article.

Some how I couldn't get into the flow. To little emotions from the wife and some how the whole story had a stilted feel. It could have been improved with an editors help.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Low class losers answer ad from other losers for chance at STDs.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

Super great story..husband and wife discussed this together .like it should be..then most importantly..they stayed together in the same room to enjoy all their spouses erotic pleasures with each other...5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous