A Whore for Islam Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew they would be perfect for a good, family girl such as yourself."

She walked back upstairs and held one of the panties, a leopard-print g-string thong, in her hands. A good family girl? Rosalie started to get the feeling that perhaps "family girl" meant something different to Abdullah and his community than just looking pretty and taking care of the men. She would have babies with her future man, she rationalized. So maybe that's what he meant? But she quickly pushed it out of her mind; it wasn't important. She didn't need to figure out his rules. He told her that Rule 1 of being a good, family girl was being pretty for the men to look at right?

As if he heard her, Abdullah pushed open the door to her room and said, "I know these may not be the panties you were expecting, because these are not the panties you wore back then. But you're not the same girl as you were back then, don't you remember?"

Of course she remembered. Back then, she was too skinny, too masculine. Now she was fluffy, bouncy, and feminine.

"Now you are becoming a real woman, meant to wear things that don't bring only you comfort and happiness. What will your future man think if he saw you in those old panties?"

"He wouldn't like them, Abi."

"No, he wouldn't. He wants a sexy woman, who shows off her tight holes like she shows off her perky titties and soft ass, right?"

"Yes, Abi." She was starting to like it when he used those words now. It felt more lighthearted. It also felt sexy, and although she wouldn't admit it just yet, she hoped that he found her body as sexy as her future man was going to find them.

Rosalie barely flinched when she felt him reach under her skirt and softly grope her ass, still tightly wrapped in her old panties. "This ass deserves panties that flaunt its shape, wouldn't you agree?" He reached a finger to her pussy, which was still soaking wet. "And this puffy little pussy deserves panties that allow it its wetness to drip down. Good girls have pussies that are always ready for a man's touch."

He moved his hand up her ass until he reached her waistband, and then he pulled down the old panties she had on. She stepped out of her old panties, and Abdullah helped her pull up the new leopard-print g-string. He pulled it far up her ass crack, causing her to squirm and squeal and giggle.

"Abi, my pussy is very wet, should I wipe it off before putting on my new panties?"

"Didn't you understand me, sweet girl? A good family girl's pussy is always wet and ready. Ready pussies will always be needy and drippy. There's no use in trying to keep that inside a pair of panties. You'll only bring yourself chafing and discomfort. That's why you're always to wear thongs or no panties at all in this house."

"No panties? With a skirt so short? Wouldn't that make me look like a whore?"

"Yes, a whore, Rosalie. A good family girl, meant to help Muslim men follow their mission from Allah." Rosalie began to wonder if this mission was more than just helping the women become good family women.

"Rosalie," Abdullah continued, "men don't only like seeing perky nipples on soft bouncy tits. You know that they also like looking at swaying hips and firm asses that jiggle with every step. All of these things demonstrate fertility in a woman, yes?"

At the mention of fertility, it clicked for Rosalie. Good girls are also meant to have babies, she remembered.

Abdullah must have been able to see her make the connection. "Yes girl, your bare and dripping pussy will also show the men how fertile you are. Men like to see fertile women. They really like touching them, too."

He continued to grope her ass and admire its shape. Rosalie wiggled her ass a bit for him, and he answered that with a light slap. She abruptly gasped as his fingers teased the silky wetness near her pussy. "Good girl," he growled.

12