A Whore for One Evening

Story Info
Role play fantasy to be a prostitute for an evening.
1.3k words
3.72
15.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reworking it. Even though they had spent relaxed time together and were good friends (with benefits) from now on it would be different.

They had discovered, that they both had an interest in Sadomasochism. They were both surprised, that it took quite a while for this to surface. She had shown her strong and independent side, and he had been quite soft and not as demanding as many men she had dated. So both of them were guessing about the others experience and depth in their role. Was she really willing to submit to him and how much would she be able to endure? Would this reserved man really be able to dominate her? He had put a collar on her, but she had not had the courage to wear it in public. He did not even know if she had kept it, but if not, a punishment would await her.

They would meet again to find out.

They had both quite a dirty mind, but were not forthcoming with their phantasies. Maybe they were afraid that the other would find the thoughts to extreme and would turn away. Something neither of them would have liked, because they both were quite affectionate for each other. Submission and dominance had so much to do with communication and they lived with the Atlantic Ocean between them and they had to use English which was a second language for both of them.

Last year when they had spent time together, she had forwarded him, that she fancied slipping into the role of a prostitute. She had said, that men looked differently at whores and that she liked these looks on herself.

That much he knew.

He loved to use such hints to set up a scenario. Some might call this topping from the bottom or wish fulfilment. But he had sufficient nasty ideas to go beyond.

So at this meeting, she would be a hired escort for him. Not a high class elegant escort you could take to a business dinner to impress customers, but a cheap slut to be shown off at dark places.

It started, that she would be paid for sex with him. He had asked her for the price for one night. She gave him a price, that was mostly symbolic, but still it would help them both to get into the role.

Before he picked her up, he had defined what she was to wear. It was simply the shortest skirt she could get hold of and just a lace bra. This should be combined with halterless stockings. He left the choice of shoes to her, since she was the one travelling. But he was hoping for high heels.

When she came down to meet him at his car, she was wearing a coat, so that she could get out of the apartment of the friends she was staying with and who were unaware of her rouses.

She got into his car. "Show me what you are wearing underneath" he asked. She replied smiling, "Before we move on, we must settle the finances first." He opened his purse and handed her the agreed upon sum. After she had stowed the money in her purse, she opened her coat and he could see, that she indeed had obliged his wishes. For the shoes she had not put on high heels, as it was November and already dark.

And she still had his collar. She handed it over to him. "Please collar me master, I now will be your slave". Smiling he took the collar and put it around her neck. She lowered her head so he could tighten the collar in the back of her neck. He also attached a dog leash to the collar.

Then he grabbed the hair in the back of her head and lifted her head up and kissed her intensively.

At first he drove her to a gas station. As they stopped he asked her to hand him her thong. She looked at him questioningly. "Your thong! Now." She still didn't react. Without warning he smacked her cheek. Her eyes opened in astonishment. He started to count backwards. "5 - 4 - 3" at 3 he raised his hand for another smack. But now she reacted and pulled out her thongs from under her skirt. She handed them over, fully aware, that they were embarrassingly wet. He opened the glove box and locked them away.

He filled the car and then handed her money to go inside and pay. When she got out of the car, he demanded that she hands her coat over as well.

She went inside, to stand in the queue at the cashier. Three people were before her and soon she also had people behind her. Some of the men in the queue openly stared at her. Their faces smirking and leerish. After paying she rushed back to the car.

They left the gas station and he drove her to a parking lot, that he knew to be a meeting place for exhibitionist couples and peeping men who loved to watch the couples having sex.

Before entering the car park, he stopped the car and explained. You will get out of the car now and I will drive in and park at the end.

You will then walk over to my car.

With that he drove off. She could see when he stopped and switched to parking light like a dozen other cars parking there. One car had the interior lights on and several men stood close to the windows and watched what was going on inside.

She started walking. When she reached the first car it suddenly switched its lights on to full power. Her hope to make the distance without being noticed was destroyed. She stood in the full light of this car and everybody could see her in her skimpy clothes. She rushed on to leave the light of the car. But as soon as she moved on, another pair of lights was turned on. The car behind her turned down the lights. But then she heard the car's door being opened. She could not see into the darkness, but assumed the driver to follow her. Out of the dark she heard his voice. "Hey slut, won't you come into my car? Its warmer than out here and you will get a good fuck."

"No thank you, I am here to meet someone" she answered into the dark.

She rushed on until she passed the car with the action inside. As soon as she passed it the men around it became aware of her too. They started calling out to her, that she should join them to be fucked.

When she reached the car of her Master, she wanted to get inside but it was locked. Several men gathered around her back and waited what would happen. She knocked at the window. He opened the door and let her in.

"Thank you master" she stuttered. "Welcome slut, He took her in his arms and comforted her. "That was brave, I am proud of you. Now give me a blowjob."

She got on her knees and opened his zipper. His cock jumped out and she began to suck it.

He turned on the light in the car. Immediately several faces were glued to the window outside. Because she was kneeling, her arse was in the air. He pulled up the skirt, so that her pussy was exposed to the onlookers.

She sucked him as hard as she could and he shot his load onto her face. Then she began massaging her clit until she came too and collapsed into his lap. The group of men outside applauded. She had not expected it, but it made her proud.

As she sat in her seat, she was not allowed to wipe the cum off her face.

They drove off and continued their journey to a chinese fast food restaurant. She had to go in, still dripping cum from her face and bring two boxes of food.

After that they drove to a hotel to spend the rest of the night in passionate love making.