A Whore for the King Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wanted to ask if she was alright, but decided against it. She'd tell him how she felt at the time of her choosing. Harold would eventually find out if this was something Sarah enjoyed, or merely tolerated as a necessary way to meet his needs. He hoped she would eventually decide she liked it. He'd liked it a great deal. Feeling her ass clamp down on his cock like a warm wet vice was thrilling. It was something he wanted to feel again.

It took time, but Sarah eventually stopped trembling. She was so overwhelmed that she began thinking a thought that she knew was improper. She wanted to say what was on her mind, but she knew it wasn't something a whore was allowed to say to a king. She thought the words, but did not speak them out loud.

I love you, Harold, Sarah thought.

---------------------------------------

In Part 4, Sarah impresses when she goes hunting with the king.

12