A Whore for the King Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suppose we can make you more comfortable," he said. He went back to the castle and ordered that the queen's cell be outfitted with a proper bed, a make-up desk with mirror, a tub large enough for a hot bath, and a carpet to cover the rough wooden floor. He gave permission to the queen's servants to go to the tower and attend to her. He gave permission to the kitchen staff to give her better food, but the queen mother insisted that sweets and pastries remain off the menu.

"She needs to lose more weight," Eunice said. "The prison diet seems to agree with her. Let's not end it just yet."

The next time King Harold visited the queen, she was wearing the kind of white silk gown a bride might wear on her wedding night. Her hair had been cleaned, brushed, and styled. The delivery of the bed gave Queen Alana her first good night's sleep since she'd been imprisoned. She thanked the king profusely. It seemed Alana had learned her lesson well. She looked and acted completely different than she had when her parents delivered her from Catacan.

King Harold knew what needed to happen next. He needed to spread Alana's legs and plant his seed between them. He imagined that their first time would be awkward and a bit painful because the queen's virginity remained intact. But none of that mattered. The sooner Alana became pregnant, the sooner she could leave her cell and return to the castle.

Harold laid Alana back on the bed and ran his hands over her body. She had very large breasts with big, prominent nipples that seemed to poke through the thin silk of her gown. Her belly was much flatter than when Harold first saw her, and he judged that her womanly curves were of a kind he had always found pleasing.

There was just one problem. His cock refused to get hard. Alana, being a maiden, had no idea what to do about this predicament. Harold removed her gown so he could touch, kiss, suck and nibble on her charms.

Nothing helped.

"Don't worry about a thing," he said finally. "It's just that we are so unfamiliar with each other. We'll try again tomorrow. It will resolve itself."

Harold made his leave, went to Sarah's chamber, and verified that there was nothing wrong with his cock. He tried to bed Alana the next day, and had no more success. He was unsuccessful again on the third day. He felt like a failure, and he would have felt much worse were it not for the fact that his cock never failed to satisfy Sarah.

It took some time before others realized something was wrong. Harold told Sarah, who reassured him and urged patience. "We both know the problem isn't you," Sarah said, reaching down to stroke Harold's erect cock. "It will just take time."

But as the days went by, more and more people recognized something was amiss. Alana realized that she might never be freed from the tower if Harold wasn't able to impregnate her. The queen mother and Sir Robert deduced the problem and wondered what could be done. "You can debate a king, but no amount of discourse will resurrect a limp penis," the queen mother said. "My late husband never had this problem. I have no idea what to do."

Inevitably, word spread to members of the staff, who gradually noticed that the sounds of love never emanated from Alana's cell when the king visited. They told their friends and relatives, who told others, and soon all the gossips in Middlebury were talking about this latest evidence of "The Curse of the Queen." They were generally aware of the loud sounds of passion that came from Lady Sarah's chamber when the king was there, so they knew King Harold wasn't the source of the difficulty.

"The problem is that the queen's pussy is as cursed as the rest of her!" wags said to each other. "I wouldn't fuck that cunt with your dick!"

The situation was resolved in an unexpected way.

One afternoon Alana sent word to Lady Sarah, begging for a visit. By this time Sarah had largely recovered from her trauma, and she realized that Alana wouldn't contact her unless she was truly desperate. She went to the queen's cell, and saw Alana fall to her knees.

"Please forgive me, Lady Sarah!" she said. "I can never express how sorry I am! I need your help! I have nowhere else to turn."

"I forgive you, your highness," Sarah said. "A lot of time has gone by, and I prefer not to dwell on the past. I know that you and the king are having difficulties, but I don't know how I can help."

"You can!" Alana said. "You know how to inspire passion in Harold! This is a skill I do not possess! Please! You know how much depends on this!"

Sarah did not say what she was on her mind. How sad, she thought. Alana wants me to tell her how to be a woman.

"I have some ideas," Sarah said. "I need to fetch some things from my chamber. I'll be right back."

Sarah returned with the pretty porcelain dildo presented when Lady Hanna taught her the lessons of love learned in the French court. "Imagine this is Harold's cock," Sarah said. She showed Alana the basics of giving a blowjob, repeating the same lessons she received from Lady Hanna. She talked about the importance of eye contact, enthusiasm, coordinated use of the hand and lips, and kneeling naked between the king's knees as though she was submissively worshiping his royal cock.

"I will try my best, but I'm not sure this will be enough," Alana said.

She's probably right, Sarah thought.

"I have an idea," she said.

------------------------------------------------------

In chapter 8, we learn what Sarah's idea entails. Earlier, this was described as a 10-part story. Since then it has been edited and shortened to 9 chapters. The author wants to express gratitude for the high votes cast so far. I want this story to be as good as I can make it, and I am confident you'd agree that the edited, shortened version is better than what I wrote originally.

12