All Comments on 'A Wider Sky Ch. 16'

by TalyisBagley

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 9 years ago

She is in such a hard place, loving him but fearing to completely trust him with her love. Great story.

CoeliacChicCoeliacChicalmost 9 years ago

I am enjoying this so much! Kiowa really does love him and I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What?

The plot of this story is wonderful. I also love your development of Kiowa. 5/5 on those. However, there are so many plot holes that keep this story from being absolutely amazing. What happened to Kiowa's Friday meetings with the aliens? How come no one has questioned what Windsor said about her being brought there to test the King? People all of a sudden stopped trying to figure out who the human is?? In one of the first chapters, she mentions going back to the colony for the festivities; what happened to that? In Chapter 16, she mentions going back to the colonies in 3 days; for what? Christmas? And her powers are virtually never discussed?

Gaelen's character is all over the place. Kiowa's character is so consistent so I really don't understand the problem with Gaelen. What happened to his worry about defects and becoming King? He is first portrayed as dark and brooding then all of a sudden at the field trip he starts saying things like "darling" and "baby?" Then he gets a tongue ring?! Wth. Is he a mysterious character or is he a sleazeball? He cannot be both. It doesn't make any sense. It almost makes be angry because the bones of this story are SO good but they are also broken. There are so many plot holes and discontinuities. And that's ignoring the the hundreds of spelling errors. I think with heavy revision to add more consistency, this could be a best-selling book. You really have to pick up the seeds you planted and bring them with you through the story; don't just leave out details about her interactions with the aliens and her powers out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

when is the new chapter coming out???

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Wow! Really clever, sweet story! Hope to see more updates!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

more updates. when are you posting?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTalyisBagley@TalyisBagley
New NEWS: June 2022 Working on getting published and finishing Book 3 of the Wider Sky Series. Website and socials to come. Old News: I just posted the first chapter of WEIGHT OF PENUMBRA the sequel to A WIDER SKY. OLD OLD NEWS: AUG 2012 - Still working on OTAP2 But I need ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES