All Comments on 'A Widow's Comfort'

by MissUnderstanding69

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
20silverock1620silverock168 months ago

That is a lovely story. Please keep them coming!!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u8 months ago

Wow, seems an inadequate expression, but that was a beautiful story with so much emotion in it. Glad they both had what they wanted and needed at the end.

GreyMatter46GreyMatter468 months ago

Great human-interest story. Well composed and written.

NorthJerseyLearnerNorthJerseyLearner8 months ago

Great and tender story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I rarely comment or post on here; but I find that I have to make an exception. It's a tender and lovely piece of work (as someone else has already said). Erotic but warming too

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I have a friend who lost her husband from cancer. He was young and the father of her 3 boys. After a few years she remarried a man with 3 boys and they became a big family. She said something similar to the last 2 sentences of this story. Wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a sweet story!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well written, well edited.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

As a widower I could well relate to this story. The feel of betrayal to your deceased partner the first time your hormones take over and you find yourself with another woman. And then you as if a weight was lifted off of you. Then you realize that the sex may be great. But your " friend " is not what you need or honestly want. Sometimes by the oddest chance that person does walk into your life as if it was predetermined.

And for both of use that is how it feels. 16 years now and still going strong . Life does seem guided at times.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I liked this story a lot. Very interesting idea for the subject matter. Maybe just a little bit corny at the end - but even that didn't matter for me as I like happy endings!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy8 months ago

Wonderful story!

5

DedZone69DedZone698 months ago

Keep writing. I look forward to reading more from you. Very well written, wonderful characters. May have teared up a bit, and the happy ending, well, i still love the princess bride, so , you get the idea

CharletteCharlette8 months ago

Just as the few other comments I read, I enjoyed this story.

It was well written, was well edited and very much true to life.

Having just turned 75, and being single, I wonder what the future holds for my happiness.

Such a story gives me hope !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMissUnderstanding69@MissUnderstanding69
I am a very happily married lady and my husband loves to read my stories, as he realises he is often the hero of my tales. Although fictional, there is always an element of truth in my stories. I also write as Della Swann on Amazon, and my first book, Love at the Car Wash, ca...