All Comments on 'A Wife, A Secret Life and Discovery'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 297 Comments
BBeinhartBBeinhart6 months ago

One of your best. Plot and characters work Well.

SilvermireSilvermire6 months ago

Your usual 'loving wives' drivel.

blackrandl1958blackrandl19586 months ago

Talent so great it makes me hesitate to post my shit. You know exactly how to tie my emotions up in a knot. Five stars, of course. Randi.

tangoperutangoperu6 months ago

Curious that Jodi never apologized for being a accessory to adultery, nor for her husband's disregard for somebody else's marriage.

LechemanLecheman6 months ago

Ok Bug bear time.

It really goaded me when the MC couldn't state to his kids why he was divorcing his wife.

They both agreed to honesty and yet the wife, while being partially honest (from her perspective) never revealed the why - this placed the obstinacy element on the MC.

Simple no holds barred revelation of the issues, let the shite fall where it will.

Only then when both partners could display the level of support towards each when explaining it to their kids.

But no, I had to read through each page, line by line - sooo frustrating.

Stepping down from my bug bear podium.

LechemanLecheman6 months ago

Oh BTW - great story, loved it!

OzeminotaurOzeminotaur6 months ago

Great story mate the only thing that bugged me the wife never took the blame for the divorce

Yes she said she didn't want a divorce but she could have taken the blame or at least some of it instead of making the husband she supposedly loved to be the bad guy

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeft6 months ago

Interesting characters and a great sense of locale (which makes me want to move NZ way up on my bucket list of places to visit). The plot drove your MCs and us to all corners of the LW map, and ended up in a really good place. Thanks for the ride! 5*

Bham487Bham4876 months ago

Decent story. Same complaint with all her stories. If a husband wants to stay monogamist then he’s narrow minded and programmed by old social norms. That just seems so judgmental to me.

demanderdemander6 months ago

Enjoyed the story. I think that it brushed over something. Keeping Ava's infidelity from her son and daughter. They didn't seem to have any idea what was breaking the marriage. So they blamed Ian, I assume. They didn't need to know details. But they must have been puzzled and shaken by the vague reasons given. I'm surprised that they were fooled at all. Same thing goes for keeping Ian's fling secret. Later that'll hurt someone. D

steeltiger01steeltiger016 months ago

I never laughed so hard as i did at this bit "I'm acting like a crazy U-haul bitch Lesbo,".

Brilliantly written, good & largely understandable characters and motives. I enjoy most of your stories - although the last few weren't quite to your usual standard. This one, though? To use your own phrase: 'Choice as!'

MigbirdMigbird6 months ago

Liked how you surrounded your main characters with an intriguing ensemble, the entire exploration came together nicely, not easily, which is the point. Dive in the deep end, far from the shallow — yes, bit different meaning but the metaphor works. As said before, you tackle interpersonal challenges had on — enjoy reading/rereading your pieces.

irinmikeirinmike6 months ago

This author incessantly tries to sell the life style of its “just sex”. It’s a bit tedious to read, because the plot line never changes even though the fluff around the author’s stories varies. Monogamy is a choice that couples agree upon at marriage. If either partner does not feel that way then stay single. Lies and deceit always precludes a liaison with a lover outside a marriage when one of the partners cheats. Last but far from not being important, marriage is based on total commitment to one another. Having your cake and eating it to never works within a marriage. Once trust and commitment have been broken there is no way back no matter how much this author tries to sell it.

BalladeerBalladeer6 months ago
Another great tale

This was one of your best. Strong emotions and character development. I will re-read this when I have more time. It was a very enjoyable read.

TajfaTajfa6 months ago

It was a bit long. Generally your writing is good but not sure if it's typos or not but you have a lot of mistakes using the word "too" when it should be "to"

The psycho babble around her cheating was annoying. The fact is she deceived him for two years. Not the action of someone who professed to love her husband. I'm not upset about the reconciliation but not sure it would be that easy.

devtekdevtek6 months ago

Another excellent variation of your themes.

Excellent work, with the right rhythm of evolving emotions.

I've read a lot of your stories since "The Date" and I think you've improved a lot.

ibuguseribuguser6 months ago

The author is insufferable with punctuation marks.

Minus 2 stars for that.

Story was OK.

lc69hunterlc69hunter6 months ago

Writers in several genres write about husbands, who when they find their wife cheating, have feelings of humiliation and emasculation. Where the fuck does that come from? Are men that fragile? Really?

Ian is a classic example. Love life with the wife is being awesome, the envy of his mates, and all at once it is a lie, because the wife came back to life only because she was brought back to life from a lover?

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19556 months ago

The writing was excellent. The story was good until it was bad. The wife will never give up her boyfriend. All those road trips were excuses to be with her boyfriend. The husband was just a wimp cuckold who just looked the other way. Yes, he couldn’t satisfy his wife and she could never give up humiliating him. Could have been a 5 star story but I hate wimpy, humiliated, cuckold husbands. Damn, that made it drop 2 stars.

ApathyIncApathyInc6 months ago

A wonderful tale! I do love your writings. The characters were fragile in their emotions, hiding things because people can be afraid of other people's perceptions, especially loved ones. Ava and Rhian hiding their sexuality because of fear is believable, as is Ian's reaction to Avas cheating and lying. Did you have some punctuation and grammatical errors? Yes. For curiosities sake how much were you paid to write this, other than a love for the tale and sharing it freely for all of us here? Again, a lovely tale, that I have truly enjoyed. Thank you for you shared works!

Nasty56Nasty566 months ago

I know you have some detractors but I believe you are a great story writer. I prefer your stories when you take your time to describe and give shape to your characters. Some don’t like the back and forth arguments between MCs but I enjoy the tension they generate in your stories like the present one. Again great read! 5

Cracker270Cracker2706 months ago

A roller coaster of emotions skillfully crafted and presented. Thank you for your work

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another story to emasculate men by a popular (on LW) man hater!

Why would Ian stay with this heartless bitch!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Started off good like all your stories do and then like seventy percent of them went completely downhill

deependerdeepender6 months ago

Yup, just part the turds on the surface and slowly sink down into Cagivagirl's world of delusional femdom agitprop.

Bronco56Bronco566 months ago

Wow. Another fantastic story. All your characters were well played. I've read the comments, most were like me who enjoyed it, and to the detractors, oh well, you can't please everyone. 5stars

BelgiumBelgium6 months ago

You are a good writer but your stories are getting very stereotypical and merely variants of eachother. In the first part the cheated man has found his backbone and decides to divorce his wayward wife. In the second part he loses his backbone and the story becomes RAAC.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed6 months ago

Usually I like your stories, but the wife was simply too untrustworthy and manipulative to but into parts of this tale. She begins dishonest and finishes the same way, as she only reveals the amount of truth she chooses. By the end, my impression was her continuing to go on business deals before learning to delegate responsibility was a cover for her continuing affair with her dominant lover. Every revelation about him by Ava and later by Jodi was an indicator that he was able to manipulate his “pet” into keeping her husband from finding out that she never gave up her submissive relationship with her don because he would never have allowed it. Ava manipulates her husband throughout and her children until she is in a position to control them by fooling her son’s fiancée and her daughter’s partner through her position as employer. 3 stars

BigDee44BigDee446 months ago

Well, Ava’s secret affair behavior mirrored what my wife did somewhat, except she was never forthcoming with any sort of answer beyond, “I don’t know.” Not a satisfactory answer.

GamblnluckGamblnluck6 months ago

Gave you 5 stars. I had few misgivings. The MC wanted honesty, yet he kept his own business close to the chest. He'd have to know that sooner or later his kids would find out about him and Leez.

And of course Leez knew all about his wife's cheating and relationship. so there is that

I would have figured he'd have tried to embrace the dominate play attitude earlier. Strangling by the side simply because of the danger.

I did like that he never wavered in not allowing Reed into the fold. That alone made kept his character intact.

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWanted6 months ago

Good story. You fooled me. Thought we were heading for an ending with them swapping ounce a month. Ian and Jodi Ava and Reed. Could have cut a couple pages out with all the repeat information.

payenbrantpayenbrant6 months ago

Usually I like your stories, this one personally missed the mark. Yet you did write it very well, a couple of mistakes in spelling and maybe a little editing of the length of it IMHO....

Honestly, it's a hard subject matter to really make palatable, but you did an admirable job of writing this. 4 stars. In the end both were not good together. Lol

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

cyendreycyendrey6 months ago

I’m sorry, but just No.

Not only did his wife cheat, in the end she made him accept it and changed his preferences to align with hers. I guess that is an an illustration of “ If you don’t stand for anything, you’ll fall for everything”

Just another disposable male; once he was moved off his core principles he agrees to anything to find a place to be.

I gave it three stars because it is well written even if it has no redeeming features from my perspective.

Spreadaxle53Spreadaxle536 months ago

Great story. Your long form stories always tend to be intriguing.

This story could support a sequel where Reed is called out for being the douchebag he is.

crazycam69crazycam696 months ago

Nope didn’t like this one. Hated the fact that she never did clear the air with the kids. Letting them continue to think that he’s the one who had the affair and was the bad guy. And all the psychobabble aside, her never regretting the affair shows she’s nothing but a self-centered selfish bitch and deserved to be burned.

Larch50Larch506 months ago

Well written story that was much too long. How many times do you need to repeat our marriage was fine, my affair improved our marriage, it was kinky sex you couldn't provide, you should just accept my lover? The female lead was a deceitful, manipulative bitch and the mc must have been the usual clueless husband not to recognize it for 23 years.

Camguy4funCamguy4fun6 months ago

I see a lot of negative comments below. But I will not be one of them. I thought it was a terrific story. I almost did not read due to the length but I m glad I did. Well done!

Eveready1999Eveready19996 months ago

Great story! I'd like to read more about Reed and his wife; a threesome with Ian and Ava would be interesting, while cutting down Reed.

Just_WordsJust_Words6 months ago

This is a good story about people I really do not like. There are severe medical conditions here - he has no spine and she is a manipulative submissive. Good story and I hope I never meet them.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamer6 months ago

Interesting while at the same time awful! Agree with the comments about length and you lost me when MC gave in to wife's leading him down the queer path. Would like to see MC pay a visit to lover boy with a taser and use his balls for target practice.

DrPopeDrPope6 months ago

There is no such thing as a Hiatt hotel…. There is a Hyatt hotel however… one of your better ones btw

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ6 months ago

Meh...Typical husband manipulated into doing what goes against his nature. Ava was a cheating whore and did not deserve reconciliation. Telegraphed Leeza and Rhian getting together. Saw it from miles away. There is foreshadowing and there is being obvious and lazy writing. Pushing Ian into BDSM was lame. Normal husbands do not want to give their wives pain. It is stupid. Oh and Reed is a black belt...Can he stop a bullet? cause that's what he would get.

Heybuddy65Heybuddy656 months ago

I always enjoy your stories, but there is a common thread in them that does frustrate me a little and this finally got me to write. With the whole problem being one of trust, the springing Jodi on him, twice. And at first the woman always says it’s no big deal and when that doesn’t work then the apologize. It like at the end of “A Fish Called Wanda” when Otto is stuck in the cement and Ken is driving at him with the steamroller. The apology rings hallow and is just another breach of trust. At least that’s how I see it. But even with that, I liked the story. Thanks for the hard work and thanks for sharing it.

NegateGivityNegateGivity6 months ago

I honestly like your writing, but the stories are usually follow the same formula. If the protagonist is a woman then the relationship is over and she finds greener pastures. If it's a man, then he will then accept the cheating. He will somehow be the bad guy for not embracing his wife's infidelity and her partners. I'm all for reconciliation. But not at the expense of becoming a doormat. You write about understanding breaking trust and then you give no reason for trust to be reestablished.

Ava staying in contact with Jodi and Reed would, in reality, kill a chance for reconciliation. Her wanting to keep them in her life would doom it. It's a logical leap we are forced to take, for the story to happen. Forcing the lunch ambush, and then asking Ava to move back in, was a bridge to far. She repeatedly showed a lack of respect for her husband. That should have been a breaking point. Instead it gets glossed over to get to the ending that you wanted.

I just wish I could read one of your stories where the wife tries to push her new lifestyle and it doesn't work. Where the husband does love the wife, but doesn't succumb to her manipulations. Where the reconciliation is attempted but fails. And they don't end up best friends. But what do I know? You keep writing them, I'll keep reading them.

laptopwriterlaptopwriter6 months ago

The only author I know who consistently writes longer stories than I do, but only a great writer can hold my attention through 13 pages. 5 stars.

AccelarVesterAccelarVester6 months ago

I loved how the husband and wife slowly worked towards each other, I was hoping that they would include her close friend. While mentioned it was never realized.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

Good luck to the couple, they'll need it!

4

chick2206chick22066 months ago

acceptance of cheating is a big no no to me hence only 3 stars. however as a story it was very well written. i was probably biased against it due to my pre conceived notions

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio6 months ago

Pros: Ian never backed down on the Reed issue. What gall on the part of cheating Ava that she was huffing and puffing because Reed couldn’t come to the party. Relationship with Leeza didn’t result in a sad breakup.

Cons: Too long; lots of points about the marriage are repeated over and over. Reed never got what was coming to him — even though Ian and Ava reconciled to some extent, Reed caused permanent damage that he needs to pay dearly for. Ava never gives a heartfelt apology that she did anything wrong, but Ian takes her back anyway. I’m not dead set against reconciliation, but Ian was a piss-poor negotiator here. My last “con” is the way Ian indulged Ava by participating in her pain kink. If he’s into it, that’s one thing, but he doesn’t appear to be at all. But he knows if he doesn’t go along with her crap, there will be another Reed down the road. He should have laid it out to Ava that he would keep her secret from the kids, but the price she would have to pay would an iron-clad veto given to him over any and all BDSM. Oh yeah, and a post nup giving him her business if she has another affair!

Hooked1957Hooked19576 months ago

That was one helluva yarn with a lot of moving parts. Damn good story.

Hooked

Bri29Bri296 months ago

Cagivagurl always writes a good story and it always flows nicely .I just don’t like the subject matter with husband having to accept the cheating and let’s face it total disrespect.Are there really people out there in the real world that would take that from their partner?

waratahwaratah6 months ago

Pretty good story, could be about half to two thirds the length.

A lot of repetition in the dialogue. Same or similar conversation over and over again. Detail it once, then just say "She tried to have the same conversation again."

WoodencavWoodencav6 months ago

Another one of your exceptional stories. Ignore the critics below, it’s your storey, suggest they try writing. I loved it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

After the second page it got boring. Just going over and over the same thoughts. It became a waste of time to read.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The best thing about this story is that “soda-masochism” is a hilarious typo.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Even if this MC could overlook the horrid cheating--which in itself is a ridiculous notion---if she gave her ass to another man before him that should be an automatic deal breaker. But then again he is a lame, vanilla lover. He cant even fathom anything beyond 'normal' intercourse. He doesnt even know enemas are used to prepare for fun butt stuff. She's dominant and in charge all day, so it sexually excites her and offers a release for her to be submissive or helpless--not in control--in the bedroom. The psychology isn't that complicated.

The MC needs to lighten up, release the beast, throw Jodi in there, make it a 3some, live a little :D

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I continue to enjoy your stories, they have this crazy dramatic tension that really engages me.

Why are Jody and Reed in a relationship in the first place?

And asking Leeza to keep the relationship secret from Rhian should have come with more significant mental consequences for Ian, since honesty has been his most consistent hang-up through the whole story.

stev2244stev22446 months ago

Wow. As always, CG gives us another emotional rollercoaster. Great story, I enjoyed reading it.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt6 months ago

What a few of your commenters don’t seem to understand is that when two people have been together as long as Ava and Ian, when the love has always been strong, it’s not that easy to walk away from it. During their initial separation, Ian’s anger had time to abate, and he had time to remember all the good memories…raising kids together, building a home, supporting each other in their careers and so much more. He missed that. He needed it. He didn’t want to start over, he wanted his wife and his life back. He wanted it so much he pushed himself beyond his comfort zone to make it happen. I’m sure he knows darn well and good if he can’t give Ava what she needs, eventually she will wander again. I didn’t much care for Ava’s behavior either, and I hope she doesn’t hurt Ian more than she already did. Maybe they’ll find even ground again eventually, maybe not. Very good story,

ReedRichardsReedRichards6 months ago

I want to point out that I am NOT the Reed in this story!

.

OK, I've just finished page 5, and have no idea how this story is going to turn out, though I do know that Cagivagurl's stories are usually reconciliation ones.

.

At least through page 5, the author had given us a real demonstration of what I've said here, many times: women are a lot more practical about sex than men are. Through page 5, Ian was hurt by his belief that my namesake had somehow BEATEN him at sex, shown that he was BETTER at sex than Ian, despite what Ava told him. Ava was able to accept that he'd been fucking Leeza, not that she'd have had a lot of room to complain about it. Ian was fucking Leeza, at least after the drunken first time, as much to get his self-confidence back as anything, though really, who can resist a hot 20-year-old? :)

.

One odd point: we are told that Leeza just loved sucking cock, yet we're also told that she's far more into women than men, and had only fucked two or three other guys. These two things do not go together.

Karn9Karn96 months ago

A very interesting story, unique and thoughtful, I did think it was a tad long however you pulled it off. 4.5 stars

nyc1975nyc19756 months ago

Reed was a sexual predator and his wife Jodi was, as Ian first put it, his wingman. As I understand it, a consensual open marriage requires consent from ALL affected parties. In this instance, that includes Ian. Reed deliberately groomed a married woman for 18 months with his wife's assistance. Their weak tea protestations that Ava should tell Ian were just bullshit. Jodi quite clearly has no guilt in admitting she let Reed have other women to dominate because she couldn't bear pain. I normally don't have a problem with reconciliation but for two unethical and immoral parties to get essentially a free pass was too much.

njlaurennjlauren6 months ago

A surprisingly good story, though a bit long. In real life things like this happen, where one of the partners is a submissive or dominant and the other one isn't. A lot of the time it ends up as an unsaid thing, in others like with Ian the other partner tries to accommodate the need even if they aren't into it. Some couples work out an open relationship where the person can get their needs met, as long as there are determined boundaries.

I don't think Ian is narrow minded, I think the big problem is that Ava lied about her other side and got into an emotional then physical relationship with Reed. She thought she had it all but by closing off that side of her she was damaging her marriage because she was keeping a secret. Ian is also right Reed is a scumbag because he seduced Ava , knowing she was married, rather than insisting she tell Ian the truth first. For someone into BDSM, that is a big red flag. Why? Because it is all about congeniality, and yes telling the truth. Among other things, it is a dominants responsibility for the emotional health of the sub, keeping a secret like this would destroy Ava, as it ultimately almost did.

Would Ian have agreed to an arrangement like this? I don't know, but Reed should have acknowledged the damage it could do, so Ian is right he is just another male seducer who didn't care what he did. Jodi is problematic too, she should have insisted Ian be told. That Reed could do such a thing , should raise red flags for her w Reed, since an open marriage should be based on being honest and open with all things bc they know that secrets destroy such a relationship.

No one really knows the origins of things like dominance/ submission or pain play ( note, the two are different things. There are subs/doms not into s/m, there are ppl into pain play who aren't dom or sub. They can be combined of course). There are ppl I have met where I think they may be recreating abuse, trying to work out/ accommodate what happened but with both pain play and sub/dom I think think it is just the way ppl are wired. There is truth that a lot of type A alpha ppl are sub in their personal lives. For some of them being sub and/ or pain play is a way to give up control they usually exert. Professional Dominatrixes clientele is generally high end ppl ( mostly men, some women) who fit this. Others it is more lifestyle,where they are the high powered person but at home are the wife's sub/ maid/sissy kind of thing.

One gentle bite, I really wish authors when writing about ppl being gay talk about 'their choice', as if there is one. You can argue that about bi people, that they have a choice, but who someone is attracted to or falls in love with is not a choice, and sexual orientation is inate, it isn't like choosing what car to drive. There are far too many ppl ,usually the religious types,who promote that. It isn't a lifestyle, it is who ppl are.

I also think there is absolutely no reason to tell Rhian about leeza and Ian. When it comes to parents sex lives for one thing kids don't want to hear it. And given that they met after Ian and Leeza had their thing, no reason at all.

Overall a good yarn and in many ways the emotions are realistic even if the scenario is a bit over the top. Would be interesting to see what happens to Eva and Ian.

CriosCrios6 months ago

I generally enjoy CG's Loving Wives stories but I've gotta say they've recently become a bit formulaic:

Woman has long term affair with another man and husband finds out.

Woman claims their marriage has become better because of affair. Claims husband has no right to feel humiliated.

Husband files for divorce. Woman thinks husband is being unreasonable, stubborn, etc. Kids blame husband too.

Husband caves.

I generally like RAAC stories but author's recent ones aren't believable.

It's refreshing when wife actually has to pay for her cheating, as in "Friendship or Love, Strange Concept" or "He Used to be My Idol."

ecboyecboy6 months ago

Brilliant story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Filled with your usual twists and turns, fetishes and foibles, so the lure of sadistic, submissive sex is more powerful than devoted heterosexual sex. Is that the message ?

BSreaderBSreader6 months ago
Are

All British husbands pussies. Her husband should have beat the crap out of her "smirking" boyfriend in the hotel, I don't get it you write well but there is little emotion put into some of your stories.

"Reed is not a better lover than you. He was merely kinkier." Why would she do another man if she was in love with her husband? "Sounds easy, but it went against my principles. Marriage was supposed to be about commitment, and trust". And yet he gave up his principles to stay with a cheating slut. I truly don't understand, I can see forgiving her if it was only once but 2 years of an emotional affair and than 6 month's of an physical one. No she shows no love and no respect for her marriage or her husband. He should have divorced her.

PolpolpPolpolp6 months ago

Well not a Bad ending for the MC, not so wimp like other story, thats a lot better.

He stay adamant about Reed and doesnt magicaly change his mind liké other of your stories.

5 stars and thx you

TwentysevenTwentyseven6 months ago

Another story where the bad guys get off scot free. The only redeeming feature is that he didn't end up sucking Reed's cock.

servant111servant1116 months ago

An interesting yet flawed read... Frankly, I just do not get the submissive nature of the main character. He is not merely placid...his actions towards his wife's blatant betrayal just do not fit. His "love" seems to mask a real mess as his wife as an extreme pain slut requires him to radically transform to FIT HER NEEDS... That's what bugs me about this rather long winded descent into marriage hell...it is assumed that the wife is "right." You as author frame her as rational even while she does a 2 year ultimate betrayal... betrays him to his children...and then her masochism is taken as just another version of human sexuality and "can't we all reason together", hug around the campfire, and sing another round of Kumbaya.... In short the whole thing is a crock...suffers from rather massive plot holes, illogical and chaotic breaks in the story train...and way to many deux ex machina entrants to fix the plot holes... It is clumsy and wanders while you overwork the narrative to shoehorn your RAAC at any cost ending.

In short...way too much preaching and way too little character development and foreshadowing.

3 stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a waste of three hours of reading He is totally stupid for staying with her and she is a total fk up (jaybee186)

PatricksonPatrickson6 months ago

I've added this one to my favourites. I can see that you have listened to some of your critics and given the husband the backbone to stay true to his convictions. I think you have written the conflict between his views and her needs very adeptly. The tension between them is still very evident at the end. I like that. Not every story ends with happily ever after or wrapped up in a neat bow, most stories end in a muddled compromise that meets the needs of everyone and no-one. I think you captured that real life grey area powerfully.

You dialogue is as superb as ever, a real strength in your writing. The conversations feel real and the characters are distinct, rounded and human. I like the length, it gives time and space to tell a story. The story was tight, to the point and the characters were congruent throughout.

Thank you for posting.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Part 2 where Jodi is joins the bedroom activities

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Writing was good,but hell no

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good, as usual, but you've yet to master your penchant for drawn out minutiae coupled with incredibly abrupt endings.

WargamerWargamer6 months ago

Definitely one of your better stories. Angst is your angle and you are a master at creating it. However often your plots are weak and don’t carry the story.

This tale got it right in more places than not.

This story scores 5/5 all the way.

JensensloverJensenslover6 months ago

REPEATITIVE, REPEATITIVE, REPEATITIVE, REPEATITIVE, 10 pages to long!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

waste of my fucking time reading this shit

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One of your best CG. Loved the “carton of Speights to a scarfy in Dunners” line. You’re bloody good bud…..nice one.

sf_operative63sf_operative636 months ago

This is more cuck than LW, and should be labeled as such.

DOL

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She carried on a TWO-YEAR emotional and sexual affair. She let the children continue to think he was the bad guy.

She continued to try to manipulate him with Jodi. She stayed in contact (at least once, but who knows) with her lover.

She started introducing new things in bed – how could that not cause him to think about where she learned those things and who she did them with first?

She promised no traveling, and yet is spending an awful lot of time in Tauranga. He says he “sort of” trusts her??

She seriously doesn’t see any harm in letting Reed attend Leeza’s party? Holy fuck, how stupid is she?

She continues to hide her feelings.

Then the story just sort of petered out.

MalesubdkMalesubdk6 months ago

Nice story that ended very aproply...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I got to the end of the first part and saw there were 12 more pages?! Fuck that shit. This was about 10 times the length that was needed. Easy rating of 1.

lujon2019lujon20196 months ago

Personally to take he back I would demand three things

1. she never has sex with anyone ever again - she want to fall asleep in my arms? sure, but no more sex ever

2. i get to have sex with whomever I want

3. she kills Jodi

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban6 months ago

Good character development... Emotionally engaging... An interesting glimpse into the way the main characters thought. Other than the Ian, Ava, Leeza, and Jodi, nobody else was the wiser as to Ava and Reed's affair. Interestingly, at the end, it was Ian's insistence on having an open dialogue between he and Ava that kept their relationship from sliding down hill. His need for transparency and his desire to please his wife - despite having to step outside his comfort zone showed love. Lastly, while the new lesbian relationship between Leeza and Rhian was an easy way to tie a bow around Ian and Leeza's relationship... It just felt forced to me. Loving cock was Leeza's thing. To be instantly transformed into an "in love lesbian" in the blink of an eye just didn't fit in with the rest of the story. YMMV BRB

hindsight2020hindsight20206 months ago

4*. Very good but a rather abrupt end.

ReedRichardsReedRichards6 months ago

Ic69hunter asked:

.

"Writers in several genres write about husbands, who when they find their wife cheating, have feelings of humiliation and emasculation. Where the fuck does that come from? Are men that fragile? Really?"

.

YES, most men are! Oh, they'll deny it all day long, but it's the truth. For a lot of men, if they fuck their wives 5,000 times, and no one else does, then they've won, 5,000 to 0. But if one guy gets in, just one time, then they've lost 5,000 to 1.

.

Remember: we're not that far from the time when if your wife wasn't a virgin when you met her, she was just trash.

.

A lot of guys are worried to death that, when they are fucking their wives, she's actually fantasizing that she's fucking someone else, as if guys aren't themselves occasionally fantasizing about that cute redhead in the Daisy Dukes they saw outside Starbucks. And if she has actually fucked someone else, why that someone else might be better in bed!

ReedRichardsReedRichards6 months ago

BigDee44 wrote:

.

"Well, Ava’s secret affair behavior mirrored what my wife did somewhat, except she was never forthcoming with any sort of answer beyond, “I don’t know.” Not a satisfactory answer."

.

When I noticed that you said "wife" and not ex-wife, I had to look up your profile, which just says, "Married since 1977. Endured since 2000." Is that your way of telling us that you found out your wife cheated in 2000, but you're still married? If you had to "endure" something for 23 years, why stay married?

ReedRichardsReedRichards6 months ago

My earlier comment, when I had just finished page 5, was appropriate, because as soon as I got into page 6, the reconciliation became obvious. In fact, a lot of things became obvious a lot earlier in the story then when they were said.

.

Well enough written, though I think 13 pages was a bit too long. Actually, I would have quit it much earlier had the 'bad guy' not been named Reed!

.

The Leeza-Rhian hookup was very telegraphed, and Ava and Jodi becoming BFFs required too much suspension of disbelief. And 20-year-old Leeza hooking up with a 40+ year old guy, even though she preferred girls? She must've been really drunk!

.

Of course, Ian was drunk, too, so drunk that he didn't remember fucking Leeza, but really, if he was that drunk, he couldn't have been that good in bed that night.

lujon2019lujon20196 months ago

Can I just say to all the guys who like cuckgurl stories hit me up, I'd love to be your friend and fuck your wives

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So, the cheating cunt continues to lie, not ever coming clean to the kids about her affair with Reed, she never apologizes for her slutty behavior, and is best friends, and probably soon to be "with benefits" with Jodi: the cunt who helped Ava cheat. Once a cheater...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Relationships are based on trust, empathy, and respect. All the bits about the open relationship and the kink are secondary to the fact that the wife continued to lie and shade the truth as she worked to share something with someone else that she refused to share with her husband. If she wanted an open relationship she should have asked for one. Sneaking around and hiding what she wants is selfish and dissrespectful to her husband and their relationship. She then seemed to lack even a bit of remorse beyond not caring for the consiquence and was more than happy to throw her husband under the bus with the kids. Doesnt feel like the reconcielation is either earned or justified in this case. Great writing as usual, but the outcome on this one doesnt sit well with me.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny6 months ago

The MC never mentioned one issue about her affair. When she was caught, and the jerkoff was there in her hotel room. He never once attempted to get dressed before she opened the door,and he gave the humiliation smirk when the husband saw him. In all the times she was spouting off how wonderful he was,the husband never inquired about his superior smirking. This also had no real ending.

DigameDigame6 months ago

Excellent on a number of levels

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I nearly gave up reading because of the dreadful punctuation. I've never seen anything like it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another totally irrealistic and one-sided fempov tale describing husbands like submissive sheeps cucks. No wonder the regular negative response from the LW readers, regardless the writing style. Try to give the husbands a male brain to make this tales believable and to get a better readers evaluation.

MasterJerryGMasterJerryG6 months ago

The story was good at the start but could have been half as long, too much repetition.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Childish, shallow woketardery swaddled in a blanket of fluent prose. No "progressive " cliche was left behind.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm astonished. I was sure the MC would be slurping her lover's cum out of her pussy before this finished. No way he should have reconciled with her.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The very low readers rating is telling that this tale has been very much disliked: why ? Maybe that these endless bombing with thousands of tales describing husbands like brainless weak sheeps has something to do ? Try to make these tale more balanced to get a better readers evaluation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...