All Comments on 'A Wife, A Secret Life and Discovery'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 302 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One of your best, a solid 3*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent story. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story, great characters, great pacing, great tension building through out.

The only "complaint" was the ending was abrupt but I totally understand how a long story has to eventually come to an end. The story did leave things open for a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good writing, good story. A little housekeeping: please learn the difference and usage of to and too. Also,

learn the difference between past and passed. You are too accomplished a writer to be making these mistakes.

KirgiKirgi6 months ago

In all of your stories if the husband cheats then it is scorched earth for him. When a woman cheats all if forgiven. You clearly hate men. It is the dominant theme in all of your writings.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff6 months ago

Both my wife and I have noticed how many negative comments come from people without the balls to put their names on said shitty comments. Gee, I wonder why I've turned off anonymous comments? Great story, as usual.

BlueDruBlueDru6 months ago

I liked the story, clearly more than others, in its exploration. I am unsatisfied that the therapist simply arrived at 'some people are just wired that way'

And I agree with the comments that Jodi was never held to account for her role in Ava's descent. But I am ok with the MC relationship that helped get him through the betrayal and the eventual reconcilliation.

enderlocke77enderlocke776 months ago

In these stories, what always got to me is the after caught convo. How in the world do these guy believe anything they say. Especially when the other is a very good actor

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I normally like this author, story started well, then went downhill, MC was acting as a husband should, didn't agree with the affair with the 20 year old, that seemed just a contrivance, don't think the husband would have gone there the way he was portrayed early on, second half of the story then sent the story downhill and we ended up with a totally unbelievable RAAC ending, unfortunately, this author's last few stories have followed this pattern, shame really

nixroxnixrox6 months ago

1 star - WRONG CATEGORY - should be in bdsm or fetish - there is absolutely nothing LW about this story. From this point on, I am not going to read one more word of your stories. They all sink into women who hate and like to manipulate men - I have had enough of that to last the few years I may have left.

SLUT destroyed her marriage and deserved to end up in a one room apartment all alone with her 5 cats.

The husband in this story was an idiot for even talking to the crazy bitch. I could not get past the 5 page.

Please do not submit any more of your stories to this website - unless you like getting one star ratings.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not one of your best

Wandering_MongolWandering_Mongol6 months ago

I'm of mixed responses.

Trust... I don't see how Ava can be trusted again. I know this was fiction, and you, Cagivagurl, dictate how the story went... but you made Ava untrustworthy, and reinforced it often.

I liked the writing, as usual.

The characterization didn't work for me. It came off forced.

-

Be well!

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy596 months ago

This was in many ways a masterpiece. You took your time in developing the story and the characters. I am glad Reed was held on the outside throughout it all. Your development of Jodi and Ava's friendship was sufficient to push things along and that Ian was able to call Jodi a friend is a plus. Ava learned to to open up to Ian and Ian learned to stretch himself sexually with his wife. In the end, when people truly love and value each other they owe it to one another to be supportive and compromise. Marriage is give and take and your story showed that.

Well done my friend.

All the best,

Dave

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

A long one, but pretty good over all. I’ll never be able to give you a *5 until the wife’s cheating is punished and you can write a male character with balls.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I am a huge fan of your but found this story somewhat frustrating and unfulfilling. There always seemed to be a part of both Ian and Ava that they kept hidden from each other, even at the end.

Another point: your use of commas is very frustrating, quite often coming between the subject and verb in a sentence. It is something your editor needs to be a bit more careful with in future stories.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Why do you present all men as being bumbling fools who are so sucker punched by cheaters that they can't help but drink themselves into agreement with whores for spouses???? The presented dumb bitch in this story couldn't fight her way out of closet with any realistic man presented with any reality with an IQ above 50. Every page you have the MC being dumber and dumber. How stupid do you think we the readers are??? I tried scaning through the next several pages and determined it lacked entertainment value and had to quit. This is supposed to be an educated man with degree in architecture. Do these type of individuals exist in your neck of the woods???? The discussion to his daughters is off the charts stupid and not realistic.

ExiledfromNYExiledfromNY6 months ago

It’s the same thing every time. Wife cheats egregiously. She has no idea why her husband might be upset. In real life, most men won’t stand for this. They are NOT unreasonable just because they agreed to be faithful and their wife cheated.

Why can’t just one of her main characters realize that wanting to bring their affair partner to lunch with her husband might not be a good idea? I have to state that this is the fatal flaw in her writing. I truly truly truly hope she doesn’t treat the men in her life like this.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is a great story that was wonderfully written. Had only Ava and the evil Reed been properly punished.

jdkwaterjdkwater6 months ago

Very good story it kept me interested and focused

It really drew me in

Thanks

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA6 months ago

In reading this story I made a divide between the well told tale and the concept that I doubt it would work out this way... Firstly Eve would have discovered this trait in the time they were married. Secondly Ian would not continue to push the envelope far enough to satisfy her kinks. Reed needed a back alley ambush where someone tazed him, attached an electrical connection to his balls and maybe water boarded him for a day or two. I think the master who inflicts great pain should be reciprocated...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Twisted. There was NOT a sympathetic character in the entire cast of characters. All were flawed.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Extraordinary tale and so well done as most of your longer stories are. Please keep writing these kind of stories. You are unquestionably one of the very best writers on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I do believe that the story would have profited from painting Ian as a little less noble and a little more human.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Way too long. Way too similar to your other cuck storylines.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

too damn long.

enderlocke77enderlocke776 months ago

Idk about these comments I think if both ppl can flip their beliefs on a dime then it seems they are made for each other. Also the only way the story works is to have the male Mc cheat as well even if it was after catching her cheating. Seems like a lazy plot device to me, like blackmail. The things she said to him during the TALK made me thing she wasn't really into him. I wish ppl would seek help before instead of thinking of counseling afterwards

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

now i believe in deja vu u keep writing the same story over and over

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

No, surprise, it was a typical Cagivagurl story. The wife was the (first) one to cheat, so cheating isn't cheating and the fact it was going to be a bad reconciliation story was immediately clear.

-

I do have to give Cagivagurl props for one thing, though. Nobody can write a dishonest, delusional, manipulative, and self-centered brainless bimbo like they do. It seemed like every other lie in the story was Ava saying "I didn't lie." when caught out for her previous lie. It got really old, really quickly.

-

Sadly, Cagivagurl treated the readers of this story like they do the husbands "blessed" with a cheating wife. They repeat the same redundancies until both the husband and the readers are willing to accept anything so long as it means it's over! There was no good reason for this mess to run 12 full pages.

-

One of the more frustrating aspects of this slog was that he kept going on about how dishonesty destroys relationships, only to let his relationships with his children suffer because he refused to be honest with them...

-

I will admit that I got a chuckle out of his daughter stealing his girlfriend. That was probably the highlight of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I would have given this story a rating of twenty if I could.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I’m only near the end of page 2 and this story is exactly the same one CAG has written a few times before! Only the names have changed

MbgdallasMbgdallas6 months ago

Basically a brilliant story even if it was hard to read because the punctuation was so atrocious.

This is a great example that love can overcome. It is also a great example that a husband and wife may not be able to be all for their spouse. My preference for the ending would be to let her start seeing Reed again while she was on the road as long as she told him about it. It wouldn't take anything away from him and allow his wife to meet her needs. He can’t deliver the BDSM aspect and she can’t accept the BDSM from him. I understand that. The question would be does he get to see Jodi to compensate him. Maybe a threesome with Jodi and Ava.

Very real aspect was that the reconciliation was not smooth. Totally believable.

What was a miss was the Rihana/Leeza aspect. Didn’t add to the story but just added unnecessary length. Glad he stuck to his guns about Reed not allowed on his property.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great. This is going to be one of those CAG slogs where she insults her readers by repeating dialog over and over again and again. Only at page 3 and wrong the merry go round!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One of the benefits of reading a “new” CAG story that she’s written a few times before is you can skim through multiple paragraphs and even some pages without losing any of the plot!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Writing is really good. But I'm not a fan of accepting a six month affair of women and reconciling with that skank.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

13 pages?!

Ridiculous. How many times do you need to restate the same things over and over and over.

Starting to wonder about blokes from NZ? How is it his fault that his wife is a liar and cheater of the worst kind? Yet here we are with more than a dozen pages of a wife and her lover and his promiscuous partner explaining, trying to convince, and telling the husband that there's nothing wrong with cheating if a wife suddenly finds out that she has a super secret hidden kink. That trumps being faithful and truthful and respectful to a husband. If he would just get on board with her screwing her lover in kinky sex a few times a month then his life would be complete. He needs to be more open minded and accept sloppy seconds from a horny sexed up wife. Seriously. This is how this story reads. Up is down. Right is left.

Sorry. You write a wife that has nearly zero remorse for carrying on an emotional affair for 2 years and a sexual one for 6 months. Justifies her complete deception and disrespect by claiming that she's discovered in her 40s that she's suddenly a submissive? And since her husband loves her she must get her ass spanked by a younger Dominant? This is all justified in her bizzaro world that you write. And this husband...spends this entire long story questioning himself if he shouldn't just give in and let her lover become part of rheir lives? The lover's wife becomes a part of their circle of friends? Which is wierd.

Sorry. Just found the entire thing completely illogical and unrelatable. Long term affair? Lots or complicated plans. Repeated betrayal, lying and cheating with evidence. This crushes one spouse beyond forgiveness. Divorce. Move on with life. That's the story. The relatable outcome. This? I cannot conceive it's even possible.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

An exceedingly long story about a wimpy pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Read most of your stories and used to think they were quite good, until maybe the last 10 or so. Honestly starting to see that once you've read one, you've read them all. Its hard to write some of this out without sounding misogynist, but hopefully it doesn't come off that way and this is in the context of the story.

Unlike most posters I don't think this is good writing. Every story is just browbeat dialogue where both characters arguing will not move from their position, or move from their position very abruptly (but then in the next argument they defend the same position). In this story particularly, the amount of abrupt opinion change almost gives you whiplash.

Frankly pages 6-9 probably could've been cut completely because its just a rehash of the same argument (which by the way, was never really resolved. They never went to MC, she never felt guilt for having an affair, she was quite literally never completely honest with her husband (even up to page 11) etc. etc. Even the fact that she said she wouldn't travel anymore was basically broken within a couple lines. She was exactly the same pre and post seperation, only the husband really changed and honestly like most readers I feel like he just did a 180 in his character half way through (and not really for the better).

Then there's other points in the story that don't make much sense if you write them out: the fact she tried to still stay friends with her affair partners wife. Whos accepting this? Even if the roles were reversed it would be an incredibly hard sell in reconciliation. The fact she tried to involve her affair partner in their lives by proxy of his wife is SUPER WILD. The fact she tried to be accepting of the husbands gf post-seperation like she was somehow now morally superior and accepting (like she didnt just have an affair for 2 years) comes off as incredibly manipulative. Even the husband, why would he be ok with his gf dating his daughter and then lying by omission about their relationship? They literally just met and within hours are dating, moving in, changing universitys etc etc. Seems like incredibly self destructive behaviour.

Sure it starts off "ok" for the standards of the site, as a affair sleuth story, but then slowly devolves into a very strange attempt to normalise certain non-traditional ways of relationship. While i think those styles of relationship are perfectly legitimate, the way they're presented in these stories almost feels covert. I say almost feels, because it's often very hard to understand what you're going for with these stories. Pro-monogamy like the mc? Pro-Polymorous/bisexual like the wife? Maybe somewhere in between? It seems to me like you are very pro-lifestyle and want to show how rigid monogamy and particularly, men, can be when presented with this type of info, but you always do it in a super underhanded and "if you can't except it, tough" type of way (which is super ironic because thats the way you seem to portray the monogamy loving protaginists to be).

I have a sneaking suspicion that in most of these husband POV stories, the "true" protagonist is the wife. Their marriages are always described as perfect, but then the wife proceeds to gaslight, lie, be manipulative, browbeat and deflect for the majority of the story. Is the husband being rigid and a hypocrite supposed to counteract those points? I don't really know. What I do know however, is that a lot of these stories could do with a tighter edit, some spell checking (Hiatt, soda-masochist (really hates sodas)) and just different achetype characters or different outcomes in the story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Reed still needs to have his ass kicked up around his head until he can't see sunshine! In the story Ian never got satisfaction, his pound of flesh. The fact that Reed made advances towards Ava early upon first meeting her. That Reed knew she was married yet continued to push innuendo and graphic language in his conversations with Ava. That this f---ing predator stalked and hunted Ava for 18 months until finally wearing her down! This BS behavior deserves to be addressed. Ian being told Reed is a 5th level black belt was way to conveniently placed into the story. Maybe Ian is a 10th level Secret Master of the Cricket Bat! When he swings the bat the balls will fly!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You obviously know your New Zealand geography and educational institutions. A good story but no consequences for Reed. He needs to be put in a torture chamber for the rest of his natural.

CastAdriftCastAdrift6 months ago

This is an amazing story. In the past, I've thought some of your stories had some holes or fell a bit flat. This is, in my opinion, top notch. You have really improved your story-telling. This a complex and well thought and constructed tale.

As a personal reaction, though, I think I would never trust Ava. She could never come completely clean with Ian. Sometimes it's not just a question of one trusting the other, but the other being able to -rely on- the one and open up.

And be honest - Ava and Jodi need permission to get together.

Reed is definitely a dangerous predator whom no one should trust, including Jodi.

An editing note - please look up the use of commas with names. At least in US English, commas are only used with direct address to the character. For example, "Come on, Ava, stop lying to me." Otherwise, no comma is needed, as in, "Jodi looked at Ava with undisguised volcanic heat." - No commas here. ; )

CastAdrift

JordanFullerJordanFuller6 months ago

I really liked this, and the tension in the story is excellent. I loved the flaws in the main characters. He has a real issue with lying, then asks Leeza to lie to his own daughter, 'taking it to the grave' and the fact that he accepts to live a lie for the rest of his life. Ava, who is a narcissist, repeatedly says she never lied, then accepts each lie and calls it a fib or tries to defend it—typical behaviors. The complete disregard she had for her husband, but would turn on the emotion to ensure she didn't 'lose' what she needed for her own satisfaction. Both characters had some real issues, and they were not sexual. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another of your stories that I couldn't stop once I started. I don't feel that an occasional typo is worth pointing out,just accept it for what is and move on. The brain reads the correct item anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not so sure all the elements fit together very well, the typos are amusing, and the colloquialisms fun. The twists and turns a tad telegraphed. Maybe time to change your editor and beta readers? As i was dithering in the number of stars decided not to vote. [If one cannot be honest in appraisal due to personal likes and dislikes take the gentle road hey!]

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

If Reed spanked, flogged and tied her up on every date, how did Ava manage to hide redness, abrasions and bruises on her ass, wrists and ankles from her husband?

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine6 months ago

Not bad. Long story. I just want to point out that the ‘butt’ in ‘butt plug’ has 2 “t’s”……not ‘but plug’.

bobareenobobareeno6 months ago

I saw a switch as the story unfolded. It went from anger she was with another guy, to hey, maybe if you had told me I’d be okay with it. That was a stretch that lost the character’s credibility. Also, while I enjoyed the tale, as I have enjoyed almost all of Cagivagirl’s oeuvre, the ending kind of fizzled. Will Ian learn to beat, tie up, bite, and strangle his wife like her Dom? Can he learn to love his wife’s need for pain? I guess he is taking the dive, but some folks aren’t sadists, like Reed, who all around enjoys inflicting pain, both sexually and as a sport. Seems he is the King Dom, and owns it, while poor Ian is a Johnny come lately pretender. I don’t think the conflict was resolved.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I didn't like it at all, the women are all manipulative, gas-lighting and just downright self obsessed. The story just doesn't hang together and the outcome doesn't make any sense at all. You have done better work than this unbelievable, over-long pile of nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Made it 5 pages and gave up. So repetitive, dialog stilted, reactions unreal. Dull.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Amazing how this writer draws such strong pro and con reactions from readers—and, I confess, from me too. But the writing is always intense and moving. Liked this one more than not, though certain elements—Ava’s insistence that her wretched affair was a good thing—drove me nuts. At least it didn’t descend into happy threesomes and other forms of perverse—yes, perverse—polyamory.

AbsintheMindedDeviantAbsintheMindedDeviant6 months ago

I usually hate long stories but this one pulled me in. That being said, I really lost respect for the husband and wife more and more as the story went on. I would have liked it much more if you developed the other relationships independently and left out the wife’s continued deception, and the husband continually giving in. Sure they can possibly reconcile in the end, but I am not a fan of how it played out.

And for a story this long you should break it up into installments.

BehindbluisBehindbluis6 months ago

Isn't that they way they say it goes. She had her opinion of who she thought she was. He had another opinion of who he thought she was. She didn't want for him to see who she truly was and yet by not being honest about it, it created an air of deception where he felt he was living in a lie which he couldn't accept. Once the communication started to open up, cautiously, things started to get better; imagine that. This story sure left a lot of other relationships that could be developed too. Does Rhian ever find out her lover fucked her Daddy? Will the wife ever develop her lesbian crush, and how will that interaction play with either of the husbands? And many more. Thanks for the entertainment, I quite enjoyed it!

AngusMAngusM6 months ago

Phycology is the study of ALGAE PSYCHOLOGY is what you really meant

snarbozsnarboz6 months ago

Great story. 5*. But are the characters always the best businesswoman or architect? Aren't there average folks who have advwnture?

MattblackUKMattblackUK6 months ago

Another great story from Cagivagurl, an in-depth examination of the dynamics of the complicated relationships of several people. 5*. And I think Reed was a piece of shit.

Rocky62Rocky626 months ago

Learn to tie that slut up ya wimpy fictional husband, clamps, spanks, skull fucks and her ass too

BrentJWBrentJW6 months ago

Cagi always gives me something to ponder. Ava was the usual beautiful, entitled, shameless bitch, but it was unlikely that she'd be fine with Ian continuing to fuck Leeza. Well developed characters who were all sexually twisted in some way to be interesting and yet plausibly credible. Good effort.

PencarrowPencarrow6 months ago
COMMENTS ON THE COMMENTS

Entertaining story let down by appalling misuse of commas that kept taking me out of the story flow (Jesus, CG, did you tamper with the story again after your editor went through it, or was there no editing done at all?).

I didn’t score it because I thought it was written for an audience of two (the two hunters). I did, however, enjoy the comments and those from NJLAUREN and REED RICHARDS really stood out. Thanks, I really enjoyed your insights and perspectives here.

One other thing I dislike (I know, it’s my problem not the authors) is the use of “aye” when I think the more commonly accepted spelling is “eh”. Every time I read a sentence where it ended with “aye” I thought the person speaking was from Scotland, and I was mentally thinking “aye, laddie”.

Despite from my rant, I did enjoy it but I thought Ava was a bitch and Reed was a total arsehole.

012Say012Say6 months ago

First, 5 stars from me. I don't like stories more than ~12,000 words. However, yours are such that they are worth the time. This is an example of a great story - I didn't like it all that much - it conflicted with my emotions. But, it was well told and seemed to be a situation some people have faced (my story SWIB3 has a similar vein). In my mind, in this circumstance, couples move apart - you present a compelling look at two who chose the other path. Voters seem to reward BTB, first, and a story that aligns with how they feel second. This would not do well in either category and is clearly a top story. Very well done.

liz33ndliz33nd6 months ago

i ilked it, i know your stories are lomg, but they are worth reading. i also thought Ava would find a substitute Dom, and let Ian watch her get dominated. thanks for sharing this awesome story.

fazerboy1fazerboy16 months ago

Loved this story. Wow - It would have been a kink if Ian had come to the conclusion that Ava had to play and he watched.

Dobbin55Dobbin556 months ago

This story started out promising but as a previous comment said it lost its way after the MC decided to let his wife back into his life! He also didn't get any sort of revenge on the antagonist, except if you call not allowing the prick to attend the party, some sort of payback! Still a well written piece of fiction, as always from Cagivagurl, so 4*. Maybe should be 4.5*.

PBD2022PBD20226 months ago

Why your recent stories are focused on loud mouthed weaklings who can easily manipulated by a clearly psychopath woman. Meanwhile the person gave them the most pains just stays as he is. Reconciliation only happens with the loss of purity of a marriage, spouses self esteem, respect and trust.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So absurd. This author is dangerous for presenting a worldview steeped in pseudoscience, poorly thought through position statements, circular logic, and presenting destructive “point of views” through characters that are actually and factually toxic to those they presume to care about. Despicable.

HighBrowHighBrow6 months ago

So…. Men would be a lot happier if they just let women do exactly what they want all the time. Sounds a bit like Femdom agitprop to me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"No, Ava, there'll be no talking and as far as us, you and me goes. We are no more. There is no we. Have a good night." Story should have ended right there but Cagivagurl can't help from creating sissy wimp cucks of all her main men. Women are brilliant and thoughtful, men just stupid and need to be led around by their dick until they come to their senses and see that the cheating skank slut was right all along.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow author fooled me. I thought by page 9 Ava would be needing a hard S&M workout with Reed and Jodi and Ian would be bumping uglies. The characters were developed as believable imperfect people that could be in my neighborhood. So many LW stories start with betrayal that rips a MC’s heart out then all the players are in some poly-something arrangement happily having sex with the nearest warm body or 3. Well written and interesting.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous696 months ago

This writer always tries to convince readers that husband is strong willed and of high character. But she always turns him into a weak and spineless shell of a real man by the end. This is just another long and rambling story trying to promote wives as unrepentant sluts . Of course to complete the workout story line hubby becomes a foolish and moronic cuck. Just nonsense

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Phycology? Who knew? There are some seriously intelligent folks hanging out on LW.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Couldn't finish. Too obvious where it was headed. I've tried a couple of times but the author's view of the world and the privileges women are owed is just too far a stretch for me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another brilliantly-written pile of $hit. The author has a gift, he's great at evoking many emotions - which is why I usually end up getting sucked in - although I almost always end up being disappointed when he takes it off the rails. First, dude, you really need to chop about 60% out of the middle of these stories. I skim-read a ton because you waterboard your readers with repetition - in dialogue and action. Next., nobody in the real world acts like your husbands do after being gaslighted and repeatedly manipulated and lied to by a supposedly loving wife. It really takes away from the story when they ultimately cave in and, in this case, participate in some really fucked up stuff - his barely legal fuck buddy starts fucking his daughter? Man, you got some bats up in that cave up there if this is the world you paint so often.

I would just LOVE it if you turned that obvious talent you have into a more realistic piece, in a more concise package...... at least once in a while.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

5 pages in, they are getting divorced. All of a sudden, he changes his mind. She cheated, he doesn't trust her = they get divorced. Children are already grown up. Only in the stories do they stay together. I expect more from you Cagivagurl.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I’m on page 8 and I have just turned the corner of being extremely interested. Gonna keep going. Hope I’m not disappointed. I have been here before personally. Curious how this plays out but damn goood writing so far.

drwlguydrwlguy6 months ago

So everyone betrayed him and he's ok with that? A story doesn't have to be btb, but you shredded this guy in these interactions. His entire family betrayed him. It's horrible, you left him with no dignity

backgar12backgar126 months ago

Another excellent tale from my favorite author!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

After everthing... she is still a twisted, cheating, lying slut, who disrespected her husband over and over. He was still a wimp, cuck. All else was smoke and mirrors.

turbomizeturbomize6 months ago

A wife who has been a sadist's sex slave for two years!

Hard to forgive.

She says it was just the last six months. But for me perhaps the first 18 months were worse because it was a true sentimental and emotional relationship. All of this was topped off by six months in which he had the possibility of doing anything he wanted and his sadistic mind produced.

No, there is no mercy or forgiveness, that extreme relationship would be eternally in my mind. Furthermore, I don't see it as easy to change the personality of the protagonist, his attitude and his way of seeing things in terms of suddenly becoming a sadist-Reed.

turbomizeturbomize6 months ago

Este es un comentario totalmente diferente al anterior. No, no soy bipolar.

solo intentaré pensar de forma diferente,

desde la perspectiva de que el protagonista después de haber rechazado de plano esos acontecimientos, se da cuenta de que al recordar esa pequeña información que le había facilitado su esposa sobre el sometimiento a su "torturador" lo estaba exitando cada ves más. Estaba asombrado y algo avergonzado por este cambio de pensamiento. Y aquí termina la reflexión. A partir de ahí cada cual puede seguir la historia según sus gustos y espectativas.

Un saludo

turbomizeturbomize6 months ago

This is a totally different comment than the previous one. No, I'm not bipolar.

I'll just try to think differently,

from the perspective that the protagonist, after having flatly rejected those events, realizes that remembering that little information that his wife had provided him about submitting to his "torturer" was making him more and more excited. I was amazed and somewhat embarrassed by this change of thought. And here the reflection ends. From there everyone can follow the story according to their tastes and expectations.

All the best

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I really enjoy your way of writing. Good English counts for as much as the story. I like that there is no black and white and that there is forgiveness. I’m sure the ‘burn the bitch’ brigade will have issue with that!

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawk6 months ago

I don’t have the words to fully express my disgust, disdain, and outright anger for the “until you found out, my affair didn’t harm you” attitude. I was married to a better woman than I deserved for 30 years until I lost her to cancer. By the time the cancer was discovered it was stage 4, inoperable and incurable. If truth were known earlier, we might have had a chance. So tell me again how what I didn’t know didn’t hurt me.

Anita71Anita716 months ago

I've said this before, your way of writing a story is amazing, but sado is not my cup of tea, so I'm looking forward to the next story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Anonymous said one of your best CG. Maybe true but that's a damn low bar.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I actually thought that the story was pretty well done. There are so many stories here where the paramour is richer or more attractive or better endowed or just better at sex or the partner falls in love. But this one differs from similar fare from LaptopWriter’s ‘It’s Against the Law’ in that this husband isn’t ultimately willing to indulge all of her darker desires, even one on one.

I appreciate CG’s story here essentially having to explicitly reiterate that by choosing the stability of a marriage, you are necessarily limiting yourself. It’s a fair trade off. The one running theme I am not as fond of in these is the wife’s insistence on attempting to keep complicit partners friendly with the betrayed spouse. I’m not sure if it’s to highlight the wife’s befuddling perspective on the cheating or what.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I am at page 7 and I am loosing the plot. Same old stuff. The husband being whittled away by a wife that wants her own way. The husband has strong ideals then goes soft. I am not BTB but her heinous acts need to be dealt with and that is to sever all ties with her. He could have left it all to the solicitors/lawyers to deal with it and he should have. But, NO, the author had to make them talk to each the so the wife could wear him down. So BORINGGGGGGGGG. Byeeeeeeeeeeee. I don't think I will read any more of this junk.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So typical of female writers, they truly do represent the EVIL in man, normalizing social depravity. For them a happy ending is getting away with feminizing MAN. I should Know better than read anything a female write. / Now they have entered My football "Game" they bring the same festering crap to the field.! Over the summer I read a so-called famous award-winning female well known writer of history TEXT-WHAT Crap. ! Do a comparative read on any data-based TEXT female and male. Take any story on Literotica at random by the hundredth word you will identify the writer (M/F gender). I do not read any a female write. ON ANYTHING. They have another flaw (Age seems to temper their abilities)

GardenshedGardenshed6 months ago

Really enjoyed this story, I think it may be your best writing. The emotion was driving me to read on. I did think Ava was just an entitled bitch for cheating on Ian for 2 years. When Ian was talking to Jodi and she said Reed never said anything disrespectful about Ian to her? Ian should have brought up to Jodi his smirk when Ian caught them in the hotel room. Really think Ian, Ava and Jodi should have a 3some and see how Reed feels left out in the cold and not getting any.

Thought is was funny Ian dating a lesbian”Bi” whatever….. it was pretty telegraphed in the story Rhian was a lesbian and Leesa was going to fall for her. Would love to see a story that Rhian finds out her dad was F’ing Leeza LOL….

Thanks for writing. 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

seadog58seadog586 months ago

Good Lord, what a long-drawn-out story. I absolutely loved every word of it. You had my mind going in so many different directions as the story went on. As usual your story telling is phenomenal. Thank you!!!

IndyOnIndyOn6 months ago

You are such a good story teller but again I feel that the story has no end nor does it leave us with any good feeling.....Where is FTDS when you need him? Reed needed some retribution like Jodi leaving him for her girlfriend? AND....Ava never did get why Ian was so unhappy.....I think at the end Ian should have left her as he will never be the Dom that she wants and he will never be able to fill her needs. In my personal life I once tried to fill that need for a woman I truly loved....The problem was not that I could not do what she asked but that she had to tell me what to do. If its not a natural part off your personality it just won't work. It needs another chapter or two to get us to an ending to your story. My rating 3.5 to 4 but could have been a *5* Just my personal opinion.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit6 months ago

A good, deep story…. Then abruptly ended. Setting aside Ava’s submissive tendencies, the entire scenario was setup by Reed, who acted exactly as Ian described: a selfish dick without the faintest ethics. I don’t buy the explanation that his lack of ethics was due to Reed being a dominant. Reed was a predator. While Jodi urged Ava to talk to Ian, Reed continued seducing Ava despite her marriage. Toward the end it became clear that Jodi disagreed Reed on multiple points, but ignored his predatory nature. Ian really should have asked Jodi why she allowed it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm on the fence on this one. As an outrage generator, it worked quite well early on, but petered off into nothing as it progressed. I'm disappointed that he never confronted Jodi about how much of a bitch she is for enabling her husband to seduce his wife. I wish he'd also gotten his revenge on Reed, but unfortunately, CG pretty much let's all the transgressors off without any consequences in her stories. Even here, Ava doesn't really experience anything truly negative for emotionally cheating for 2 years and then physically for half a year.

The daughter and the lover ending up together was pretty fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Phycological pertains to algae, psychological pertains to the mind which is what I think you meant.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill696 months ago

Great story (5) but missing anger or revenge or something.

FoldingFolding6 months ago

I'm a fan of reconciliation stories...OK, a sap for reconciliation stories. This well written story hints at reconciliation but I don't have faith. In the beginning she was found not in heat but nearly adoring her lover who we find completely owns her...in way that her husband never will no matter how he tries. It's only a matter of time before she "stumbles across" Reed once again, or meets an even more domineering man. At that time she'll be sneaking anal lube into her purse and trying to hide bruises, bite marks or hickeys from her husband.

BigDee44BigDee446 months ago

Ava will continue to find ways to sew mistrust in the mind of Ian. Guaranteed.

turbomizeturbomize6 months ago

Some very good consequences can be drawn from this story.

Some extremely perverted, and others highly erotic. I was just thinking about writing them myself. Obviously with the permission of the author.

All the best

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler6 months ago

Great story of RAAC with as many pitfalls as can be thrown in the way as possible for the outcome. My gut told me around page three that this might be headed this way and I gave some thought to giving up to an impossible ending. Still uncomfortable with the story and equally impress with the writing so, five stars for the effort. Thanks

paulsubpaulsub6 months ago

Your characters and their personalities capture me completely. Iam disappointed when I finish one of your stories because I have to say goodbye to the characters.

I also feel that your characters working through their sexual different problems with each other 3nable the reader together understand themselves and others.

Busman19639Busman196396 months ago

A great story with a lot of twists and turns.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A great loving wife story

Cracker270Cracker2706 months ago

I read this one the day it came out. Liked it a lot. Today I reread it and found what might be the very best loving wife story on Literotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...