A Wife and the Waitress

Story Info
On holidays we meet an amazing Italian waitress.
1.6k words
4.17
16.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyp
tonyp
30 Followers

My wife Janet and I had been married for 15 years. I knew she had been with women before marriage, and the thought of her with other women aroused me. Before our marriage, I had been with a bi woman, and we had several threesomes; however, I had never suggested that my wife and eye entertain a third person.

One night we watched a movie with a very sexy Spanish actress. We had been drinking, and Janet was tipsy. We often had pillow talk, and this night it centred on the actress. My wife said she wanted me to watch her pleasure the Spanish woman. As I described what I would see, my wife caressed herself. I whispered how I wanted to watch her undress her--kissing her, running her hands over her breasts and licking and sucking her breasts, her nipples. She would lead her to the bed, remove her underwear, and taste her. She was parting her legs and pleasuring her with her mouth. My wife came to orgasm quickly, and as her orgasm faded, she fell to sleep.

We did not talk about that night, although the fascination of watching her with another woman was a constant source of arousal for me.

A year later, we were on holiday, staying at a resort down south and enjoying a beach vacation. It had been a while since we had spent time together, and being down by the beach, drinking cocktails, was what we both needed.

The Resort had several restaurants; one was a little upmarket. We enjoyed the ambience, and the food was delicious. Our wine waiter was this beautiful Italian woman. I flirted with her about Italy, and we took her suggestion for a fantastic Italian red, which was soft and delicate, and had aromas of cherry and chocolate.

I noticed my wife admiring her. She wore a stylish dress that hugged her curvy body. She wore no bra, her amble breasts were firm, and her nipples were standing in the cool air conditioning. I caught my wife staring at her and smiled.

The next day we went to the beach. The water was aqua blue, and the sand was warm under our toes. We lay semi-naked on the beach, and Janet was topless, and I loved looking at her nipples in the sun. As we lay there, the waitress from the previous night walked along the beach. It took me a while to recognise her because she was in a one-piece red bathing suit. As she walked closer, I waved and said hello. To my surprise, she walked up to us. My wife and I had a quick conversation with her and invited her to sit with us.

Daniella had beautiful dark hair, olive skin, large brown eyes and sensual lips. We talked about Italy, and I spoke a little Italian she appreciated my effort, but we mostly talked in English. After a while, she applied some sun tan lotion t her legs and arms. My wife watched her, and I started to imagine them together. Daniella noticed my wife watching her and asked if she would rub some lotion on her back. Daniella was sitting up as Janet rubbed lotion on her. Her hands moved over her body like a skilled masseuse, and Daniella gave a small moan.

Daniella said her back was very tight, and Janet's hands felt so good on her back. She said it in Italian as though she was dreaming. I laughed and told her that Janet was a skilled masseuse and maybe she needed a proper massage.

We stayed at the beach for an hour, and it started to get hot. We invited Daniella back to our room, but she said she shouldn't go to the rooms with guests. I suggested we go up, and she came up later and sneaked in. It all started to sound a little clandestine. To my surprise, she smiled and said okay. I told her our room number, and then we returned to our room.

The walk gave Janet and me a moment to ourselves. I smiled at her and said that Danella was a lovely girl and seemed to be a bit lonely. Janet agreed, but I could tell she was thinking about her body. When we got to the room, I summoned the courage to tell Janet I wanted to watch her pleasure Daniella, and I also said it was okay if it didn't work out that way.

When we got to our room, I suggested Janet have a shower. While Janet showered, there was a knock at the door, and Daniella slipped in. I laughed and asked her if anyone had seen her. I offered a wine, we had a fantastic local chardonnay, and I knew she would like it. As I watched the cool wine pass her lips, Janet arrived in a towel fresh from the shower. Janet asked Daniella if she wanted a shower, and Daniella said she would love one. Janet showed her the bathroom and told her she would get her a towel.

Janet sipped wine with me before getting Daniella a towel. The delay meant that Daniella was in the shower for quite a while without a towel. Janet headed to the bathroom with her towel as the shower turned off. I am not exactly sure what transpired in the bathroom, but Daniella emerged wrapped in a towel.

Janet announced that she was going to give Daniella a massage. On the loungeroom floor and proceeded to lay a towel out for her. I asked if they wanted me to leave they said it was okay if I stayed and bought them wine. They both laughed. Daniella undid her towel. To my disappointment, she had some underwear on. Her body looked incredible as she lay face down. I felt my cock harden slightly and moved behind the kitchen counter.

Janet had bought our massage oil with her and proceeded to pour oil on Daniella. I watched her expert hands-on Danialla's neck and muscles. Daniella moaned again as she had done on the beach, and Janet enjoyed giving her pleasure.

Janet's fingers moved to her arms, taking time with her shoulders. Then Janet started on her legs. I watched her knead her muscles, and her hands slipped under her underwear to her buttocks.

I sipped my wine and asked if they wanted some. Daniella looked at me and just smiled. Janet said yes, and I walked over with a topped-up glass of chilled white wine. I loved being so close to them. Janet wore a T-shirt and bather bottoms, and Daniella was almost naked.

As I stood next to them, Janet reached under the band of Daniella's underwear, pulled them down, and took them off past her ankles. I looked at her perfect bottom, and Daniella did not protest.

Janet continued to massage her as I moved to the lounge chair. My wife felt between her legs, and her oily hands reached further up inside her thigh. I had a perfect view, and my cock was very hard now as I caught glimpses of Daniella's beautiful shaven pussy.

Janet told Daniella to turn over. There Daniella was in all of her magnificence. Naked, her breasts were perfectly natural her nipples were dark and hardened. Janet asked if she was okay, and Daniella nodded as Janets poured oil on her breasts. Watching Janet massage her breasts and tease her nipples turned us all on. I told Janet to remove her T-shirt. Her breasts touched Daniella as she kissed her. I watched them kiss, and their breasts and nipples touch. Janet's hands moved across Daniella's body as her mouth moved to her breasts. She licked and sucked Daniella's nipples. I could hear Daniella moan, and it was turning me on. I had to remove my shirt and pant.

Janet moved to Daniella's legs, her hands first and then her mouth, and Daniella wanted her. She opened her legs so Janet could lick her. Opening her up with her fingers, she licked all of her and settled to suck her clit. Daniella bucked as Janet's fingers slipped into her pussy, and within minutes Daniella was crying out for orgasm. It was minutes before Daniella stopped having pulses from her orgasm.

She opened her eyes to see Janet and reached for her breasts. She started sucking them. Janet was so wet I could see. She straddled her as Daniella sucked and caressed her breasts. I stood up and went to Janet and pulled her bottoms off. As they reached her ankle, I could not help but let my fingers wander to her soaking wet pussy. I gently slid one finger in and felt the familiar warmth of her lovely pussy. It was not about me yet, so I asked Daniella if she wanted to lick Janet. She responded in Italian, and I told Janet to straddle her face. As Janet straddled her, Daniella's hand wrapped around my hard cock. I was so hard as my wife rubbed her pussy on Daniella's mouth. I pulled on her nipples, and she came almost instantly. I kissed her as she slid off Daniella.

Daniella still had her hands wrapped around my cock. I remembered Janet's fantasy and decided not to fuck her. Instead, I moved her hand from my cock to her pussy.

Janet felt my hardness behind her. She wanted me inside her. I felt so big and Janet felt so tight. I grunted as I started to feel my need to cum. Looking At Daniella watching us excited me. My balls slapped Janets outer lips, and I was deep inside her. I groaned at each stroke. My cock had never been this hard. I groaned as I felt my cum explode into her.

After a few minutes, I looked up, and Daniella had cum with us and was lying on the bed. It was like an erotic war zone, and we were all so satisfied.

I went and got us wine, and we lay naked, sipping wine without talking. Daniella got her clothes kissed us both, and left.

tonyp
tonyp
30 Followers