A Wife Changes Careers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed me and was all smiles,

"I think four of my orgasms to one of yours is a good ratio lover, even if you probably don't."

I kissed her back and told her that for today it was fine. My wet and very warm wife put her head on my shoulders and whispered to me that I would see a repeat of her performance, in her debut at the adult club we had found nearby, Saturday night. I told her I was looking forward to it, and she would probably get all the attention she could handle.

Sheila snuggled even closer and whispered in my ear,

"I hope so, I plan to fuck all night long, and as many hard cocks and wet pussies I can find. Ideally, I will entice enough hot partners so we can have a follow-on session downstairs to christen our own playrooms."

Now it was all falling into place, and I couldn't wait to see what the next few weekends would mean for both of us. Little did I know that by end of this set of adventures Sheila would have an entirely new career, one that would ensure she got all the fun hard core sex she wanted. Which in Sheila's case meant a big income and all sorts of hard cocks and wet pussies, preferably in the same session.

Saturday Night and Sheila Makes a Splash

Saturday evening, I was ready first, really eager to see how the crowd reacted to Sheila's show. But also, it wasn't a surprise, my outfit and prep were simple compared to Sheila. I mean a silk shirt, a pair of tight jeans and Italian loafers to go under a linen blazer was nothing compared to the effort Sheila put in for our debut at this very well-regarded swingers' club. She oddly had a cute LL Bean bag that probably had never held as many vibrators, dildos, and lube as tonight. But her outfit was also both sexy and at the same time, deceptive.

Traveling to the club she had on a long, ankle length canvas coat. That meant all you really saw was her pair of her extremely high designer stilettos and her massive curly mane of black hair, as well as some very normal bright pink lip gloss. But I had seen her outfit as she pulled on her coat. Underneath that long coat was an outfit that showed she was going all Big Apple party girl on this crowd tonight.

Her outfit was just two colors, silver and black, and not a lot of each. Around her neck she had on a wide silver mesh choker that matched her tiny silver top. Her top was simple, but so daring. It was simply two diamonds of silver mesh, connected around her neck from the top of the shapes by a silver chain. The diamond shapes were maybe four inches per side, so barely covered the center of Sheila's massive DDD boobs.

The mesh showed most of her skin, including her ridiculously hard nipples with their big silver hoops. And there was only a thin silver chain connecting the two pieces in the center of her chest, but nothing that went around her torso to keep them in place. The top was only staying on her massive boobs because the silver mesh was tented over her massive, pierced nipples. The top was technically legal, keeping Sheila from being topless, but it exposed as much as some of her wicked weasel suits she had started wearing right after her boob job.

Her skirt tonight was one of my all-time favorites. It was a very tight, very short, shiny black latex skirt. The skirt was actually so short that though it started very low on her hips, exposing her ripped torso and belly button piercing, it barely covered the bottom of her ass. As I saw Sheila strut into the front hall as our Uber was close to picking us up, I asked her what was under the skirt. My slutty wife pulled up the zipper that could unzip from the top or bottom, to show off all nine of her pussy piercings and her wet bare pussy. Grinning at me she explained her going commando,

"lover, wearing panties would be a waste of time tonight, and they could get lost. So tonight it's only my pussy jewelry."

She winked at that last part. I grinned at her and reached under to verify something. I was right, she wasn't just a little moist, Sheila was soaking wet already and we hadn't yet arrived at the club. I wasn't sure if her arousal was from her outfit, or anticipation of performing and then fucking as many as she could before closing. Knowing Sheila by now, it was likely from all of those turn-ons.

Guess it didn't matter, Sheila was happy again, about to meet, and almost certain get naked and sexy with a new crowd that we already knew were "her people." I was also happy, long over any jealousy over my very slutty partner, living out her desires as a hotwife and high-priced escort. I wanted her happy, and knew it wasn't all one way. And our adventures weren't all one sided, I'd almost for sure have my dick inside some sexy ladies too tonight before we were done.

The club was already loud and friendly when we arrived. It was an anonymous commercial building. We needed our code word to gain entrance through the unmarked door. We paid our fee and confirmed out application information with the couple manning the door tonight. The host for the night then met Sheila and took her back so they could prepare for her debut. The only sort of odd thing was the club wanted all new members to show off some of their talents before they were allowed as full members.

Our guess this little show and tell was for several reasons. It would be diverting for the members, and they would start the night off with some laughs, or some hot sexiness...or both. But we also believed it was to verify how hot the applicants were and also how wild and open they were willing to be while at a club. This club had a reputation for far more than just swapping partners, a big reason it was our first choice to start our LA adventures.

Sheila volunteered to do most of the talent show for both of us, calling me to be involved only at the last part of the act. Even in an LA swingers club they'd probably seldom seen an act like she had rehearsed with me at our house. Also, in the club, what was going to likely make it even wilder, Sheila had some more options when the show moved from a solo act. I had the feeling I wasn't going to be the only hard dick Sheila used to finish her show. But regardless, from her hot, sexy outfit to her very wet pussy, Sheila wasn't at all nervous. She had whispered in my ear as we entered that she couldn't wait to once again be the center of attention.

I wasn't worried about being evaluated. On a bad day I looked at least decent, but my looks were nothing compared to Sheila. Whether wearing one of her sexy hot outfits or gloriously naked, my surgically transformed and ripped wife, adorned with her super sexy piercings, looked like sex on a stick. And once they saw her in action, not just a well-developed sexual athlete, more a sexual Olympian with no limits on kink and raunchiness, there wasn't going to be an issue with our membership. In fact, I was fairly sure she'd get what she told me she missed and wanted tonight, all the hard cock and wet pussy she needed, all night long.

So, after only a few minutes preparing in a back room, after Sheila had first arranged the lights and the music, she reappeared. She strutted up, still with her long coat, to a raised platform in the center of the club. It was something they had pushed out, a low platform bed sitting atop a tiled floor. Sheila was strutting to throwback strip club songs, starting with Def Leppard's Pour Some Sugar On Me, of course. She quickly teased the crowd playing with her long coat, like some perv flasher with his raincoat, before losing it.

Then she played with that barely there top, showing off her massive, pierced DDs before also taking off that cute silver mesh top. Then she showed off the latex skirt's zipper, using it to go up and down to give a hint of her shaved lower lips. Sheila ended up pulling the zipper up to remove the tight latex skirt, delighting the crowd as they saw she had gone commando. My wife began her next phase by using her hands to expose all of her very wet pierced pussy, as she fingerbanged herself. As the skirt was tossed to the side Sheila even tasted her own juices as she swayed and bent, exposing her cute ass with her sparkling butt plug and showing off her big tits as she bent over and acted like she was twerking.

As the second song began, Sheila grabbed her bag and after showing off the LL Bean bag and getting a laugh, grinned as she pulled out her first, and biggest toy, that massive clear knobbed dildo. Still swaying like the hottest of strippers, Sheila first started giving that big transparent dildo a blow job, swallowing at least seven of its nine inches. That was a new part from the other day's rehearsal of her super sexy, raunchy act of self-love.

After she finished showing off her deep throat skills, nearly swallowing her massive suction cupped toy, it got fastened to the floor like at home. The crowd now was totally focused on Sheila, everyone watching her performance, some already touching themselves or their partners. They had no idea she was just getting started. I knew from the other day that she had a much bigger and raunchier act planned.

The next song was all about the oil and lube. Sheila poured a big squirt on the dildo, and stroked that enormous toy, jerking it off with two hands so it was covered with oil. Then, just like the other day she next squirted oil all over her chest, rubbing it into her tits, and then lower, all over her torso, pussy, and legs. Sheila's entire body now shined in the bright spotlights she had set up. She was almost glowing with her arousal and the huge amount of oil coating her body.

Now the crowd was all eyes as Sheila, channeling a very raunchy stripper, played with her big nipples, pinching, and squeezing them, as she danced to her playlist of classic stripper songs. I could tell Sheila was getting aroused as she had in her favorite NYC sex clubs, her big nips were now so different than even an hour ago, turning a very dark red and swollen to close to an inch and a half long, her skin and nipple rings shiny with lube. Her pussy looked just as sexy, lips sparkling with the lube and her eight rings, her massive clit poking through at the top of her cleft, contrasting to the silver barbell through her clit hood.

In another ad lib, Sheila called out this really cute Asian girl, whose slender frame also sported, just like Sheila, a massive set of fake tits. The slender dark haired woman was not your stereotypical delicate Asian hottie. Beyond the big fake tits, she sported a lot of ink. Bright sleeve tattoos down each arm, a big set of wings on her back and a cute thorn tattoo showing off her shaved pussy. This was my wife's kind of girl. Sheila embraced the smaller girl, kissing her and whispering to her as she handed her the bottle of clear oil.

Sheila had the very willing and ridiculously hot girl oil her back, both of them enjoying themselves as she rubbed oil all over Sheila's back and ass with her arms and her torso, getting her own big tits oiled and wet. Then after a whispered conversation and some deep kisses Sheila bent over to expose her ass and the hidden till now big gold plug to the crowd. There were some gasps as the crowd started to realize this candidate member had a lot of tricks to go with her sexy, heavily modified body.

The dark hair girl now played with the wide metal plug, not shy at all. She held onto one of Sheila's hips as she got busy, pulling, and pushing the wide plug in and out, to fuck Sheila, widening her sphincter. I wasn't worried that all of my wife's moans were from pain, she was grinning as she rotated her ass and pinched her own super hard nipples as she got reamed. I knew the plug was also keeping a huge amount of lube inside her ass. Finally, the girl pulled that wide jeweled metal plug all the way out.

The girl was clearly a bit of a freak though, taking time to show her tastes as she then swallowed and cleaned the butt plug before she kissed Sheila yet again. Now my slender, very aroused wife spun around and descended on the clear nine-inch dildo, taking it not up her pierced pussy but into her now widened sphincter. Sheila descended smoothly but quickly, taking that massive tool all the way up her ass in that fluid motion she had perfected. If the crowd loved her blowing the dildo, taking it up her tight ass had them even hotter. I knew what was next of course.

Her new best friend wasn't done. She moved up and down, in time with my wife's movements. That allowed the two of them to really turn the crowd on as she kissed Sheila and pulled on her nipple rings as she handed my wife a battery powered wand vibrator. Then my slutty girl, still wearing only her super high spike heels, continued to fuck her own ass, while she began to use that immensely powerful vibrator on her tits but mostly on her dripping pussy.

Sheila played with her ringed pussy lips and clit as she enjoyed the wand, even trying at one point to insert that ultra-wide vibrator head into her own pussy. Just like at home, that resulted, after only the fourth song, in a massive squirting orgasm. Like at home, she was still coated in oil, looking so hot, and the floor around her was a mess of lube and her own orgasmic juices. But now a large cheering crowd surrounded her, some already naked but most at least halfway there. That was good, as I knew Sheila's final scene wasn't going to be solo.

Sheila now involved more of us. She motioned me over and asked for two other male volunteers, telling the crowd that all that fucking had made her very thirsty. That got an immediate response and soon three of us were standing there, an Asian guy, me, and a ripped older Black guy. She made all of us strip, clearly, she was in charge at this point. The Asian guy and I had pretty standard cocks, probably between six and seven inches. But the Black guy, wow. He was probably close to ten inches and was thick too. Sheila literally licked her lips as she had us come closer, insanely she still had that big dildo up her ass and was still moving up and down on that huge tool as we surrounded her.

Sheila kept that long wide dildo in her ass, but stopped moving so fast up and down so she could focus on blowing us all. She fisted two and sucked on one cock, moving every minute or so to swallow a new cock. We each got our fair share of her kisses and licks as well as her rare talent, amazingly fast deep throat skills. I knew she'd not have an issue deep throating two of us, but with some work, she even swallowed that black dude's massive nine inch log.

In just a few minutes she paused her sucking to tell us she wanted a bukkake. All of us grinned and high fived each other. Very soon after that Sheila's beautiful face and chest were covered in three massive loads of cum as she aimed the two cocks at her chest just as she pulled her mouth off the third, allowing the big Black guy to squirt all over her face. The crowd clapped and cheered like crazy as she kissed each worn out dick, stood up and bowed. Rising to her full height, Sheila had finally let that clear dildo out of her ass. It swayed below us, still attached to the tile floor. Looking over at the club members, she smiled as she pulled long strings of our cum into her mouth, driving the crowd even crazier.

It wasn't a surprise when the club president welcomed us as full members, arms around each of us, right before Sheila strolled to the back rooms to hit the showers. And after my cleaned up sexy wife returned, ready for a lot more sucking and fucking, the rest of the night was nearly as much fun. We got to enjoy drinks, dancing, and getting nasty with many of our new friends.

Sheila still had amazing sexual stamina, even at 30. She fucked at least eight guys, taking loads deep in both her tight pussy and up her ass. She also made friends with the girls, enjoying tasting more than a few pussies and having her asshole and pussy cleaned out, as her female lovers swallowed multiple loads of club members' cum from Sheila's gaping holes.

For me, I had fun with some really cute partners, managing to cum two more times, and tasting some very sweet pussies. I had really wanted to spend time with that big-boobed Asian girl, and she didn't disappoint. We both enjoyed it when I worshipped her big tits, DD probably, nice, but not the size of Sheila's massive chest. I found out I liked girls whose names began with S. Sandra was a forceful lover, but since I loved being queened, we were a good fit.

While I was hooking up with Sandra, hoping it wasn't a one-time thing, I had to agree with Sheila's taste in picking out Sandra to oil her up. She and I had a lot of fun. She loved sixty-nining with me, and I loved having her slender body on top of mine as we devoured each other. I also guessed and was right, she loved having me eat her ass as much as she'd liked fucking my wife with her own butt plug. Best of all, having a tattooed sexy babe ride my cock while we kissed was a nice climax, pun intended, for my first night at this LA club.

We relaxed after we orgasmed, for what for me was surely the last time, by grabbing a needed glass of wine together. This girl was as interesting and different as she was hot. Sandra confided that she was totally addicted to sex and needed the club for its non-stop hard-core sex at least once a week. Sandra opened up, admitting her sex drive was beyond strong, that she needed the club, even though she also worked as an escort four to five nights a week. If I hadn't been living the life I was with Sheila, I'd have been calling Sandra regularly. With her sexy alternative vibe, I was sure she was extremely popular.

I eased her nervousness by confiding in her that Sheila had been a very busy and happy escort in NYC starting when I was overseas for work, and really missed the fun and money. Sandra promised me that she'd offer Sheila a chance to join her group, telling me that she'd be super popular in LA, she was totally stunning and kind of extreme. Sandra was sure, just like in NYC, Sheila, so uninhibited and downright raunchy, would be a sexual superstar in LA. Of course, I knew she was right, and it did mean I had found at least one way for Sheila to stay busy and earn great money on the west coast. Yes, she had said she didn't want to escort as much as in NYC, but it was an easy back-up choice.

While I had been busy getting to know Sandra, my wife had been intent on a repeat to end the night with one of her earlier partners. I wasn't surprised at all that Sheila had made sure to find our Black friend from the group blow job. He wasn't hard to find, he was both older, with a shaved head, and taller than most of the crowd.

I had just finished with Sandra, we both were still sipping our wine, when we saw Sheila pull him close to her to kiss him and whisper something in his ear as she nibbled on his neck. He nodded and smiled as Sheila led him by his hand over towards the low bed, still at the center of the tile floor, lit by four spotlights. Sandra smiled at me, telling me,

"Sheila seems to have a thing for Max! I can tell you he can fuck for what feels like hours and that dick is world-class. But what do you expect from a no shit actual pornstar."

I mean this was LA, but I looked over at her with raised eyebrows. What was a real pornstar doing in swingers club with all these everyday people? Sandra explained as she kissed my surprised face, that like her, Max could never get enough sex, especially the most extreme and raw stuff. He also used the club to occasionally recruit new talent. That made me smile over at her, but not for the reason Sandra was expecting.

I was betting Max was already smitten with my wife, not only was her body so absolutely sexy, after five years in the NYC sex scene, she had unmatched talents. I'd never seen her drive and ability to drain her partners in any other woman. Sheila pretty much also had no boundaries. And after he enjoyed all of Sheila's sexual skills, not just her blowjobs, it was highly likely he would almost certainly try to recruit her. He would entice her into considering a career in front of the cameras with a story about all the good money and hot sex.