A Wife Changes Careers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had learned what Sheila liked, she rose to a hard orgasm very rapidly if I would suck and pull at her clit, while occasionally moving back to kiss her inner lips, all the while with two fingers buried deep inside her, working her G-spot with a steady come here rhythm with my fingers. After she had become suitably aroused of course, I had learned never to play with her G-spot right away.

In other words, with my horny wife, I was able to stroke her G-spot almost at once after I started my oral worship, since she was almost immediately leaking pussy juice all over my face and fingers. After only a few minutes I could tell she was close. So, keeping my soaked face tight against her pussy, I increased the speed of my play with her G-spot, as I pulled her clit away from her body. I began sucking it as I moved up and down that huge swollen red nub, as if it was a little cock.

She always flooded me as she loudly orgasmed, as much as I could hear Sheila with her thighs feeling like they were going to crush my head. But no matter that she squeezed my head like she wanted to crush it, I loved her and loved that the first thing she thought of in the morning was me worshipping her amazing body and giving her pleasure as she started her day.

All in all, I never knew how I was going to start the day, receiving, or giving oral pleasure, but enjoyed every morning immensely. All those at home bits of one-on-one fun paled beside my randy wife's adventures that soon started in LA, just as constant and extreme as back in NY. Several spring to mind and mapped out her progress from a new arrival in LA's thriving swinging and kink scene to one of the leaders and stars. The process only took a few months and also involved some crazy events that showed Sheila a path to a highly lucrative career she would have never considered possible before she transformed herself in New York and then moved to the west coast.

Our First Adventure Begins

So, as I noted already, Anna and Sheila, as business partners back in NY, felt that LA was too expensive and already home to at least ten competing stores. Turns out Angelenos had been liking and buying high end kinky and sexy fashions as much as New Yorkers for a long time. The girls felt they didn't have the resources to be able to break into and be successful in such an established market.

And since Anna' escort business had been hidden inside her clothing store's operations, Sheila wasn't sure how to start up that more lucrative part of the business. Anna had used her public business to both launder money and gain access to clients. So, Sheila was at a loss on how to easily have access to clients like they had in NY to establish a solid foundation of repeat customers. Not to mention Anna had converted so many of her young hot sales force into part-time escorts. Without a store, where would an aspiring madame like Sheila find her workforce?

What my lovely wife hadn't shared with me is that she already had at least three money making options in mind. First was to start up her LA escort business, with her as the working madame, or pursue other, very adult career paths to earn at least as much as she had earned as Anna's most expensive and busiest escort back in NY. My wife was intending to work but had no interest in any sort of vanilla career.

So, while Sheila was happy for me, she was at loose ends, missing not just all her personal income, but her daily sexual adventures, as we settled into our sunny little three-bedroom house. What made our new home ideal was, unusually for LA, it had a large, unfinished basement. She had loved that extra space, and told me with an evil grin that she always wanted her own dungeon and play room. So, Sheila's first big project, with all her banked earnings, was to turn that large hidden floor into a huge play space, ready for both big orgies as well as the S&M play that had lately seemed to obsess my wife.

Beyond wanting to explore the non-traditional club scene in LA, I was also very aware that my formerly dainty bride wanted to continue making money, probably in some kind of work along the lines of her sex work in NY. She admitted, but we both already knew, Sheila needed a very lucrative career with her current lifestyle. Even if opening a fetish fashion store seemed like a non-starter, she wanted the power and freedom of making her own money. And of course, I loved that my wife had been pulling in a serious six figure income. Even in the super expensive NY area we had lots of disposable income. Over the last five years we had needed all that income to afford all the latex and leather clothing and toys she bought just about weekly in New York.

However, she actually wasn't sold on starting out again as an escort in LA. This was despite that she had been so popular as the best anything goes escort in the big Apple. She told me that she loved the money, the gifts, the luxury resorts, and of course the kinkier scenes clients wanted, but it had been very time consuming. She told me she was really uncertain about what her next career steps would be, she wanted even more money, but somehow work less hours. Sheila kissed me as she confided that she planned to spend a lot of time in our basement and wasn't planning to watch PG rated movies or play pool.

What neither of us knew was that this weekend was going to be the first step to an even crazier career, and again transform my wife, if modifying every aspect of her body and working as a high-end escort in New York wasn't enough of a metamorphosis. Even better, it turned out this new part of Sheila's life was an even more lucrative career that also gave her all the money and control she had learned in NY that she needed.

But back to the home playroom and dungeon she had decided was her first big objective. Sheila had worked her ass off, doing a lot herself, with my help, but getting some contractors for the electrical and other harder stuff. My slutty wife did disclose that she thanked and encouraged the team of young guys ahead of time each day with a blowjob, and either sucked them off again as they finished each day or had them double or triple team her, filling all her holes with hard cocks and loads of cum. Sheila laughed on how she never had to fight to be first in line on her contractors' client list.

Since arriving in LA and closing on our house, she had filled her days with the project and daily long workouts at a local gym. But finally, our basement was now just about ready for fun. Not allowing me to look or see the design, I was taken on a tour now that it was done. My wife had gotten her moneys' worth.

The basement was actually kind of innovative. It was either two separate rooms, one somewhat normal, one very kinky, or you could slide the dividers out of the way for one massive play space. The somewhat normal side looked like a den and guest bedroom, but when you deployed a series of cushions the two couches turned into two more queen sized beds. Behind the sliding doors was a soundproofed homage to kink. It had fake stone walls, rings and chains as well as a series of racks, wooden crosses to restrain a partner and some padded benches with their built in Velcro cuffs. While some toys were hanging from the stone wall, most were concealed in a large lockable cabinet.

Sheila was proud of her project, in the best shape of her life, but also really missing the extreme adventures that had filled so much of her time in NY. Sheila was also tired of being stuck at home, fucking only me and the workers, she was really antsy to hit some of the most extreme LA clubs she had seen on FetLife and ALT.Com. She had never looked more ready, an amazingly hot woman, sexy, so fit and ripped, and horny.

Sheila had been very up front with me. She planned to get back to her old slutty ways in the clubs, but at home she was going to push boundaries like I couldn't imagine. My sweet little Sheila said all that with an evil little grin. She smiled, but was also clear with me, my no longer anything close to innocent bride was going to go much further, likely very quickly, in her sexual journey, with me or without me. I grinned back, not worried at all, kissing her and telling her I was happy to be along for the ride.

This was said at the end of an amazing late afternoon session at home, as she sat on a huge unreal clear dildo that she had suction cupped to the floor, riding it with her amazing ass, while using a wand on her massive clit and fisting me with one hand.

It had all started when she called me out to the sun room. There was my wife, toys next to her in that bright sunny room. She was leaning back, smiling over at me, nipples tremendously erect, without her piercings for once, sticking out long and hard, from her big fake DDD tits. Her long black hair hung behind her, nearly to the tile floor, showing off her amazing curvy tanned body, not a bikini line in sight.

Sheila's hot body was already glistening with oil. She was wearing nothing but some simple, but quite high, white spike heels. She had been posed as I entered the room, leaning back to show off her pierced naval and clit ring, striking against her deeply tanned torso, with just a tiny tuft of hair above her greedy little pussy.

As I walked in, Sheila hit a button on our new remote-controlled shutters, suddenly the room was half lit, and I noticed that there were a series of lamps focused on her. Sheila then ordered me to strip and sit on our chaise lounge, off in a corner in the shadows. I realized Sheila had turned our very LA sunroom into a very adult performance space.

She rose up to stand erect and came right over next to me, crossing the room like some sinuous snake charmer, her heels sexily clicking on the tile floor. At first, I thought I was the object of her attention for some fun fucking in our new house, as she pulled my face up to hers and greeted me by aggressively kissing me, her studded tongue wrapping all around mine.

But after a few minutes of her arousing me, getting me rock hard with her tongue and active hands she pushed my now naked frame down onto the chaise, and walked back, shaking her tight ass at me, as she collected her toys. She smiled evilly, as she told me she thought she could be a big attraction at one of these LA clubs we had been researching. She wanted to make a splash as a newcomer and attract some playmates who saw her or heard about her craziness. Sheila, grinned over at me, and dropped her surprise,

"I've been practicing a solo act baby, I wanted to see if you thought it would be worth doing in the club our first night there. Right now, you are going to be my dress rehearsal audience. Let's see how long my set goes on before you can't stand it!"

She told me that she planned to be presenting herself just as I had seen her, as the lights focused on her this weekend. Sheila then told me to be ready to give suggestions on how to make her routine hotter. On that note, she called out to Alexa to play club mix #3, immediately our smart speakers started playing a throbbing bass line from a driving dance tune. Sheila then began to gyrate in front of me, just in those white heels as she played with her oiled-up body. She told me that I was to imagine she was up on a stage or at least a small round performers area.

For the next few minutes, for at least one long song, she toyed and played with her upper body. The most distracting was as she rubbed those big round tits, including pulling and twisting her extended nipples. They grew as large as I've ever seen them. Thick and dark red, they seemed like they were at least an inch and a half long. Even in the low light, I could smell that scent I knew so well, it was clear that Sheila was very aroused. Once again, I was so grateful to our friend Anna for all the work to enlarge Sheila's nipples. They were breathtaking in their size and deep red color.

Then, as if I hadn't seen enough breast play, near the end of the song, she leaned over and throwing her long black hair out of the way, pushed up her two big fake boobs with her slender hands. Sheila stared over at me seductively as she licked her collagen enhanced bright red lips and leered at me. Then, in an amazing bit of self-love, Sheila sucked long and hard on each of her own nipples, moving back and forth between her two huge breasts, sucking at her own nipples, till they were shiny with her saliva.

But she didn't just play with her big fake DDDs. As the second song began, my slutty little wife was now actively playing with and showing off her ass. She was turning and bending over as she danced to the throbbing EDM music. She spread her own cheeks, exposing her beautiful ass. And in another surprise, her asshole was not to be seen, instead just the jeweled end of a gold-colored butt plug. Oh, Sheila was pulling out all the stops in this solo act.

She was really getting into it, rotating her butt as she played with the plug, pulling it half in and out, allowing me to see how crazily wide the plug was, it had to be nearly three inches wide, before pushing it back deep inside her rear passage. As she was doing that, she was looking over her shoulder at me, alternatively moaning and then grimacing as the widest part of the plug stretched her tiny sphincter wider than I think I have ever seen it stretched.

As the song ended, she was back on her high heels standing erect, an oiled sexy beast, probably 5'8" in those white spiked heels. Throwing her head around so her hair flew around her heavily made-up face, Sheila was staring right at me as she moved to the music. It was like she was owned by the beat, moving like she was fucking as she was dancing, thrusting her hips and displaying her massive tits.

Now, as the third song began, she turned her attention to her pussy, with those massive inner lips that Anna had permanently stretched back in NY when she took Sheila to her present sex goddess appearance. Her lower lips glistened with her jewelry, so many silver rings catching the light. I knew once they saw the plug in her ass and her pierced pussy, the crowd would go wild.

First Sheila squirted more oil, or was it lube, all over her toned midsection. As it ran downwards to her hips and her legs, she used both hands, eye catching with her inch long bright red nails, to oil up her already soaked vulva. For the rest of that last song, she pulled out all the stops. She was not only pulling and playing with her huge ringed lips, four silver rings on each side, but also tugging on her clit hood ring. As she was doing all that she reached back between her legs and finally pulled that wide jeweled plug out of her ass, laying it down on a towel that I noticed next to her bag of toys.

But now with her ass empty, my voracious wife still wasn't done with her ass play. I was fairly sure the plug had only been some very sexy preparation. In fact, she now took her ass play to a whole other obscene level. From her bag she pulled a massive knobbed, clear dildo. She secured it to the floor with its suction cup end and poured lube all over it. She was going to need all the lube she had, I thought to myself.

The dildo was obscenely large to anyone but Sheila. It had to be eight or nine inches long, and quite wide, maybe two to three inches, counting all the knobs protruding down its length. Now I knew why she had used such a wide butt plug. It was good Sheila was showing off on the tile floor, she must have used a third of a bottle of lube on that enormous toy alone. She finally poured another big glob of liquid on her fingers.

As she squatted over the wide end of that insane toy, she fucked her own gaped ass with two then three fingers. I realized she was spreading the lube deep in her rear end. After that wide plug had stretched her, it seemed three fingers up her ass wasn't anything much.

Still swaying to the beat of the dance music she slowly lowered herself onto the big fake dick. Sheila's eyes rolled up in her head, and she again groaned loudly. But my wife never stopped moving downward. In one long, slow movement, that if I hadn't watched it, I would never have believed, my little wife took that entire nine inch long and insanely wide dildo up her ass in just about ten seconds.

As she squatted, dildo deep inside her, Sheila was already openly showing her pleasure, but also was clearly getting used to its length and girth. This pause went on for maybe ten seconds. Throughout Sheila was grinning over at me, moaning loudly, as she played with her lips and clit, pulling, and rubbing both with her two hands.

"Baby, just wait till you see me do this this weekend in the club I picked out. I think I will be very popular."

As Sheila gave me that prediction, I was so turned on it wasn't like was going to argue with her. No longer pausing she no longer had the wide dildo buried up her ass but was repeatedly rising up and down the length of that massive dildo as she fucked her own ass. At the same time Sheila was playing with her totally soaked pussy, pulling her clit hood back and forth so her piercing rubbed on her massively erect clit. She also began to push her pussy lips back to finger fuck herself. I was nearly ready to cum without anyone touching me with this obscenely hot show when Sheila began her final bit of entertainment.

She pulled another toy out of her bag, in this case a large wand type vibrator. She used it aggressively, moving the big knob up and down her pussy, even shoving it partly into her wet pussy, but even for Sheila it was just too wide to go past her ringed inner lips. As best I could tell she had enjoyed at least three screaming orgasms. At this point her legs and the floor below her were coated with her own wetness and a large amount of the lube. In fact, there was literally a clear pool of all that liquid around that big dildo, still suction cupped to the tile floor.

Finally, Sheila motioned me over. I was getting pretty desperate, not sure if I was supposed to watch, very frustrated, or jerk myself off to orgasm. It now appeared that Sheila was ready for a partner. She took one very wet hand and began to fist my cock, right in front of her big red lips. All the while her other hand had that buzzing wand jammed into her pussy, hard against her big clit and she was still fucking her own ass with that big dildo.

I knew her hand would get results extremely fast; my dick was covered in pre-cum, and so hard, even before her wet hot hand wrapped itself around my shaft. Grinning up at me, as she continued to move up and down on that massive dildo buried in her ass, Sheila spit on my hard dick several times and then squeezed a big glob of her lube on the top of my shaft. She then held her wand up on her dripping pussy with one hand while she began to rapidly fist my aching dick.

As she gripped and worked my throbbing cock, she would pull the head of my desperate knob between those big red lips. I was going insane as I felt her pierced tongue swirl around my knob. I was moaning continually and let her know I was going to cum really soon.

Of course, I did, in only a minute or so I felt my orgasm begin. Sheila clearly felt it too, but she didn't swallow my dick, she pulled back, holding my dick, right below the crown about three inches in front of her wide-open mouth. As I looked down, at this hot babe, I exploded, coating her face with a massive deposit of my cum. Long ropes of cum shot out forcefully, one of the strongest orgasms I could remember.

Sheila stuck her tongue out, after I finished, showing off the cum in her mouth as well as the ropes of cum coating her nose, cheeks, and neck. She used her tongue to get what cum she could and smiled as she swallowed it all.

I fell back on that chaise lounge, drained, and shocked at the sexual show I had just seen and been part of. Sheila turned off the wand and slowly stood up, that big dildo making a weird popping sound as it came clear of her stretched asshole and fell over on the tile floor. Sheila strutted over to me, cuddling up against me.