A Wife Changes Careers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adler666
adler666
535 Followers

What no one in the crowd knew, yet, was that having watched Sheila perform over the years in NYC, I had learned she increasingly preferring to be up on some kind of stage arranging a hot and raunchy fuck session, in front of as many people as possible. Sheila was more and more already living her life and acting like a kinky pornstar. So, first I was surer than the rest of the club that this last bit of exhibitionist sex would be amazing for all of us to watch. Second, I was also very sure, if asked, she'd likely accept Max's offer of a porn tryout. For at least the last year I'd developed a fantasy that I wanted to be married to Sheila as a headlining porn star, so all of this talk tonight was turning me on too.

Now we all were going to get another chance to watch my sexy wife in action, performing for the final time tonight. Most of the club members had either gone home or were worn out, so only Sandra and I, and probably five other couples, were left. And all of us were focused on watching the two ripped lovers approach the well-lit bed. Sheila saw all of us watching and blew me a kiss. She actually bowed, holding Max's hand, as she grinned widely at the remaining crowd, obviously hamming it up and loving being the center of attention. This was doubly turning her on. Not only did she get to fuck Max with his beautiful big cock, she got to be on stage in front of a crowd one last time as she was doing him.

Then the little minx paused as she strutted across the floor. Max hadn't expected that and bumped right into her shapely ass. Sheila had clearly planned that as didn't move away, but bent down, grabbed her ankles, and rubbed her ass all over his dick. Max liked it, his hands dropped to her narrow hips he helped Sheila, feel the full size of his hardening dick. After teasing the crowd and Max for a minute, my bride straightened up and pulled him towards the bed again. Her twerking worked, as I looked behind her, his dick was now already more than half hard.

In the spotlights, the contrast between the two was breathtaking. Even in her five-inch heels, Sheila was dwarfed by Max. He had to be well over six feet and still in great shape, his big shoulders, and arms almost as impressive as his massive thick cock. Against his darker skin, she was so white and so slight, also like her partner, without any body hair. Though Sheila did have that massive mane of black curls nearly reaching her ass

I knew Sheila was strong, but not in an obvious, thick kind of way. Instead, she was ripped and wiry, which actually made her big fake tits look even bigger, if that was possible, than their DDD size. Combine her toned body and those massive DDD boobs, tight little ass, and body jewelry, Sheila already looked like the stereotypical porn starlet. And as she led her partner to the well-lit bed, Sheila was looking like she was ready to be filmed sucking and fucking her favorite porn stud. And Max looked like exactly what he was, a very well-hung pornstar. He was all muscle, thick but not fat, including his very impressive, shaved tool.

They were a perfect contrasting match, beautiful and super-sexy, and either on the stage tonight or later, hopefully, on film. To finish off our night, it was impossible not to watch. I figured Sheila had been wanting to enjoy him again since she had swallowed his first load of the night. She probably didn't realize that she was likely auditioning for an invitation to a new career. But Max was just her kind of guy. It wasn't about skin color, even though born and raised in the deep South, Sheila didn't care about that at all. No what my girl loved was size and girth. She was all about guys with stamina and matching thick hard cocks. She was indifferent to skin color.

While Sheila was very vocal that she was happy with my cock, I knew that when she got going on one of her sex marathons, she loved a really big dick deep inside her to finish the night. She had shown Max that she could easily swallow his pole already, but he had no idea what it felt like to fuck Sheila's muscular pussy or super tight ass. This big, experienced veteran pornstar was about to get schooled on fucking, Sheila style. I had a feeling she'd get him to shoot a final massive load of cum either in her or on her to finish out the night.

The next nearly thirty minutes of old-school one on one fucking, did not disappoint. First Sheila arranged Max on the big bed, rubbing and kissing his ripped body from his feet to his neck, but never touching his throbbing cock. Then Sheila decided to stop teasing, or maybe she just wanted that huge cock in her mouth again. She slithered up his legs, rubbing her body all over his, to worship his cock and balls.

Starting with what was nearest to her big collagen-inflated lips, she began with his nuts, by swallowing each big, shaved sphere. She left them shiny with her saliva, after she had licked and sucked each. Next Sheila worked upwards, licking, and kissing her way up his nine inches to his cockhead, already wet with pre-cum. After sucking, licking, and kissing his big crown for a while she repeated her trick from the beginning of the night, swallowing his entire nine inches, so her lips met his torso, and she could take little licks of his balls. How that big cock fit in her tiny mouth was a mystery to me.

After a few minutes of swallowing his big tool, and provoking a steady stream of moans, that thick dick was as hard as it was ever going to get. And I loved the compliment I heard from Max,

"Baby, I've never had my dick sucked like this, for a little white girl, you can suck you some black dick."

Sheila deep throated him for just a minute more, finally pulling off his rock hard cock so she could fuck him. But before she buried his cock in her tight, ringed pussy she crawled the rest of the way up his massive torso to kiss him, replying to his compliment,

"Max, honey, I live for big hard cocks. Whether black, brown, or white, I'm not picky. I love to suck and fuck them all...and yes, you'll never find a better dick sucker or tighter, more skilled, pussy and ass."

At that Sheila crouched over Max's hard wet cock and rubbed his wide crown up and down her slit, making sure she got him to feel all eight of her pussy rings and ensuring she also massaged her massive clit with his wide crown. Then she positioned that huge dick between her pussy lips and slowly descended. Max groaned as his entire cock was soon deep inside my little wife. Sheila then showed the power of her toned legs and pussy muscles, keeping a tight grip on that big dick as she rode him, rapidly increasing her speed as she rose up till only his fat crown was inside her tight channel.

Max was loving it, and as a pro, after a long night of fucking and cumming in so many women, had great staying power. Sheila rode him for at least ten minutes, screaming as she came at least twice. I was only guessing but was fairly sure Max's super wide cock was stretching her so wide he was rubbing on her clit and pierced hood every time Sheila dropped down to take him all the way inside her tight pussy. Regardless, both of them were really enjoying themselves, but for the first time tonight, it seemed Sheila was close to worn out least her legs were.

She finally stopped, taking a break, with Max completely inside her. Covered in sweat and breathing hard she looked down on him, her arms rubbing his big shoulders. Max took the initiative to push her off his cock and move her onto all fours on the bed. He got behind her and rubbed his big hard tool on her openings, almost like he was debating fucking her tight pussy or even tighter ass to allow him to bust his nut. He chose pussy and slowly drove his cock back into Sheila. She moaned loudly as she arched up to raise her ass to meet his penetration, leaning down on her elbows.

Now Sheila was the one getting fucked. Max drove his massive cock relentlessly into her pussy. Sheila had always loved doggy style for the depth of penetration. With Max she was in heaven of course. She continued to push her ass back into him, the two of them in a very pleasurable in and out rhythm. It only got better for Sheila when he leaned down atop her to reach under her ribs and begin to caress and squeeze her massive boobs. She now seemed to have a stream of two or three continuous orgasms, triggered when Max didn't just pinch her nipples but pulled and twisted her nipple rings.

Everyone watching was now hearing Sheila's loud moaning, intermixed with an occasional "oh fuck" and "fuck me harder, slap my ass, faster Max, faster!"

But after over twenty minutes of fucking, it was clear Max was nearing his own orgasm. He was getting louder and told Sheila he was about to cum. She was by now seriously addicted to drinking cum, so I knew Sheila was not about to let Max shoot his load in her greedy little pussy. Sheila pulled away from Max's massive cock, leaving it bobbing behind her and spun around on the bed. Crouched below him, Sheila began jacking off his massive rod with two hands. At the same time, as if Max needed any more of Sheila's tricks to cum, she opened her mouth and began licking his wet crown, tasting her own juices as she encouraged Max to shoot his load into her hungry mouth.

Max obliged, after only about thirty seconds of being masturbated by my slut of a wife, he shot three or four long ropes of cum into her gaping mouth. Sheila took most of the hot cum in her mouth, with only a little hitting her cheeks and chin. She used her long tongue and fingers to clean that up, pushing it into her open mouth. Max looked down as Sheila gave almost a thankyou kiss to his dick, smiling up at him with her cum-filled mouth.

Then Sheila rose up on her heels next to the bed and made a big show to the twelve spectators of swirling the cum around her hungry mouth and swallowing it with a bow and a big grin. Max got off the bed to stand next to her, leaning in for some very sexy final kisses. Though only one of them was a pro, you'd never know which one by watching the spectacle we had just watched.

At that, the two performers came to the little bar for some rehydration. They both grabbed some water and chatted as the evening finally ended. I came over with Sandra and congratulated the two of them, telling them, with a little bit of a hidden agenda,

"Lover, you and Max were hotter than 99% of the pornos I've ever seen."

Max laughed and agreed. He had told Sheila about his day job already. She had been a little surprised, but all smiles. Max also told her that he was on contract with three of the biggest porn studios, and any one of them would love to hire her immediately. Sheila clearly was interested, asking Max if all the guys had cocks as great as his. Max laughed and told her of course they didn't, but they were pretty solid regardless.

Sheila was still tucked up close to Max, but I couldn't complain, Sandra and I were just as close. She was partly in front of me, one of her hands still gently stroking my very worn out cock while I had a hand around one of her big DD boobs. We chatted for a bit, Max offering to show us some fun spots in Santa Monica and Sheila inviting both Max and Sheila to a housewarming party, telling them we had to christen our play rooms. Everyone finally headed out the door, Sheila had been right, her little opening act had eased our entry into just the crowd we had been looking for. Better yet, she had at least two options to get back to earning money.

So now, as our first night exploring the LA swinging scene came to an end, Sheila's plans were working out. First, she had found a club that wanted her kind of woman, unlimited in her sexual appetites. Second, we had met some great people to start to bring home, starting with Sandra, but definitely including Max and at least three other couples who were hot, could actually hold a conversation and, like us, seemed to have no sexual boundaries. Finally, there was one solid business opportunity in Sandra's offer to join her escort service and another that was almost a certainty, entry into the adult film industry, if Sheila chose to go public with her physical and sexual talents.

Like I said, this had been sitting around as a story idea since I finished and posted the story of Sheila's transformation while Dan was off working in Europe, way back in late 2019. I haven't decided where this goes or if I continue this, as I have about three story lines in progress now. Regardless, if I continue, hope it won't be four years till I update it again.

adler666
adler666
535 Followers