A Wife of the Sea

Story Info
A wife, some tentacles, and lots of orgasms.
1.7k words
3.73
19k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dusk was just settling in over the water of Dagon Bay as Lund reeled in his fishing net for the last catch of the evening. It was Halloween night, and he and his wife were out on the boat trying to catch some dinner before the trick or treaters began their night. Lund thought giving out candy was a waste of money, so he was harvesting fish guts as a nasty surprise for the neighborhood kids tonight.

His beautiful wife Laura had no idea what Lund was planning, she was just happy to finally be invited to go fishing with him for once. She had spent the day sunbathing in her skimpy, red, two-piece bikini as he fished. She knew it was unusual for Lund to want company, but maybe the magic of Halloween was working on him and he was attempting to save their marriage.

A cold breeze was picking up, but Linda new better than to cover up her voluptuous body. Lund always demanded she show off her tight figure and plump breasts whenever it was just the two of them. He had spent half the day ogling her beautiful body but still pointing out her few flaws, and the other half of the day cutting open fish.

As Lund hauled his wriggling net aboard, he was shocked to see that among his catch were two octopuses, one much larger than the other. He immediately smiled a devilish grin.

Ever since he was a teenager he had loved mistreating animals. Unfortunately, when his parents caught him hurting the neighborhood cat, his dad beat him mercilessly. The cat may have gotten away, but the lesson stuck with Lund forever. He did not learn to be kind to animals, he learned to only abuse them where he could not get caught. This is why he normally fished alone.

Laura had held her peace as Lund had gutted the fish throughout the afternoon, but when she saw him reach for the baby octopus, it was too much for her to tolerate. She was an elementary school teacher, and one of her students had recently done a project on the emotional intelligence of cephalopods, specifically octopuses.

Laura grabbed Lund's hand, to stop him from grabbing the baby octopus. For the first time in their marriage, she was standing up to him.

Lund went into a rage when Laura tried to stop him. He pushed her hard, she fell backwards, hitting the back of her head on the side of the boat. Warm blood was starting to trickle down her scalp.

Her light concussion seemed to slow down time. She watched as Lund grabbed the baby octopus out of the net, it's tentacle holding onto its mothers for as long as possible as the man pulled it away. Laura could almost sense the pain that the mother and baby octopus were feeling, she was just as helpless to stop her husband as they were.

Linda begged Lund, "Please stop, don't do this. Octopuses are intelligent, they can feel pain." This is why Lund never tortured animals in front of other people, they were too weak to handle it. Lund scoffed at Linda, barking at her, "Keep your mouth shut, or you'll end up just like this little octopus."

Lund then put the baby octopus on his cutting board, and pulled one of its curled tentacles out from its body, ready to sever it with his still bloody fish-gutting knife.

Linda saw the rising moon's light reflect off of Lund's raised blade, and she prayed, "Please stop him from doing this, the baby octopus and it's mother don't deserve this."

Linda could never have known, but the mother octopus was also pleading with its own cephalopod deity at the same time.

This combination of human and octopus prayer, said at the same time and for the same reason, on Halloween night, was heard.

The joined prayers were answered by a deity they had not even known existed, it was heard by Cthulhu.

Cthulhu, the half-human, half-octopus god thought to only exist in legend, was awake for one night every year, Halloween.

Right as Lund's knife descended towards the baby octopus, still squirming on the cutting board, the boat rocked hard. Lund's blade missed his target, sticking itself into his own thigh.

As Lund was trying to pry his knife out of his thigh, he felt something grab his hand. He instantly boiled with rage, thinking Linda was challenging him again. But as he began to raise his voice, his wrist was snapped in half. He looked down in shock, seeing a large tentacle wrapped around his now dangling wrist. Then he felt another tentacle seize him by his midsection, and lift him off of his feet. He was now dangling above the boat, suspended by a mighty tentacle. He screamed in fear for his own life, begging the tentacled monster to take his wife instead of himself.

Linda, still slightly confused from her concussion, felt a warm but wet tentacle caress and apply pressure to the back of her bleeding head. She felt relief and healing instantly. She could not believe she had just heard her husband offer her as a sacrifice to this massive tentacled beast. Her fear had turned to anger, and she screamed out, "I would rather have this beast take me, than to stay married to a monster like you."

As soon as the words left her mouth, she felt another tentacle, begin to slither up her leg. She immediately regretted her word choice, she had not meant to actually offer herself to the beast. Yet, the warm and pulsating tentacle wrapped its way up her thigh, and began to slither its tip into her bikini. She grabbed the tentacle, to pull it away, but found her efforts to be fruitless against such a powerful creature.

She watched in horror as the end of the tentacle continued towards her womanhood. But the violent entry she was expecting did not come, the wet and warm tentacle began to rub her, almost caressing her. She was starting to feel strangely aroused, she was almost starting to wish the tentacle would stop teasing her and actually enter her. She was beginning to hump herself against the tentacle, feeling its suction cups work their magic on her clit. She was already close to orgasming, when she felt two more tentacles wrap around her chest and then begin to play with either of her breasts. The tentacles skilled ministrations were enough to get her off, she began to softly orgasm. Her orgasm was slowly building into a more powerful, primitive feeling. She moaned like a whore, she moaned even louder than when she was alone with her dildos and vibrators. Her pussy was smoldering with lust. She ripped off her bikini bottom, now she was grabbing the tentacle trying to shove it into herself. When the tip of the tentacle began to force its way past her pussy lips, it began to pulsate harder than ever. She could almost feel its heartbeat through its tentacle, and now the throbbing tentacle itself was lighting up in the same fashion as a cuttlefish illuminates itself.

The tentacle slowly pushed itself further and further inside of her, its ever increasing girth continually spreading her womanhood further apart. Linda was now writhing in ecstasy as the tentacle filled her fuller than any man or sex toy ever had. She was violently humping herself deeper and deeper onto the tentacle as her insides tickled in a manner only a suction cupped phallus could generate. She rode herself through the most intense orgasm of her life, she was cumming with all of her vitality. She was amazed at how much punishment and pleasure her pussy was able to take, shocked with how violently she had orgasmed.

The tentacle slowed its pace and slowed its pulsating, now keeping her on the edge of yet another orgasm but not pushing her over the brink. This allowed her time to breathe, to recollect herself while still enjoying immense pleasure. After she caught her breath, she remembered her husband. There Lund was, still suspended by a tentacle above and over the side of the boat, he had been forced to watch the beast pleasure his wife. Linda noticed the beast had stripped him of his clothing, it had one tentacle wrapped tightly around his cock, milking him to the brink of orgasm but was squeezing too tight to let him shoot his cum. Another tentacle was shoved into his mouth, suffocating and protestations he may have been trying to make. A fourth tentacle was clearly forcing itself into his ass, he tried to squirm away from it but the monster would not denied. When the tentacle finally found its spot, Lund sprayed his repulsive load all over the water, his orgasm must have been too much for him, as his now limp body was cast into the watery abyss.

Linda only thought of her husband with disgust, she had lost all respect for him the moment he had torn the baby octopus out of the tentacles of its own mother. The moment he had shoved her, causing her concussion and laceration.

The tentacled monster must have felt her rage, because it began to increase the tempo with which its tentacle slid in and out of her. Her rage towards her husband was washed away by tides of pleasure. Pulsations were all she could sense now, the pulsating tentacle inside of her, her own pussy pulsating with pleasure, her own heart beating harder than ever before. She knew she was building towards a climax of such intensity that she would be changed forever. The tentacle started to swell inside of her, filling her even more than before. It was unfathomably deep inside of her, she was gasping for air as the tentacle stuffed itself further inside of her, now her orgasm overcame her. As her entire body began to spasm, she felt the tentacle violently spray its load inside of her. On a deep, instinctual level, she could feel its sperm fill her ovaries, she could feel all of her eggs being fertilized by the creatures semen. It drove her wild with lust and delight, the sea monster was claiming her as its own. She screamed out a wild cry of primitive, carnal satisfaction. Her mind and body forever touched by the orgasm she had felt this Halloween night.

She was a wife of Cthulhu now.