I Took Yours, So Please have Mine

Story Info
An ongoing affair that led to guilt-based partner swapping.
1.7k words
3.73
17.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
verbiage55
verbiage55
46 Followers

My girlfriend was the first woman I lived with, when I was a junior in college. We had a very tumultuous relationship over the next five years. We ultimately moved from Santa Barbara, CA to Madison, WI for grad school. Once there, she fucked her graduate advisor which led to the strange sexual encounter I had with our couples' counselor. But that is another story.

But, as undergrads, we led rather open and wild sexual lives. After a year living together we decided we decided to try an open relationship. We agreed to politely inform the other in advance of going on a "date" or spending the night away from home. Beyond that we also agreed not to discuss whom or what we did.

And although we were both having frequent dalliances, we still had sex together daily. Some people in open relationships find sharing stories arousing and use this to spice things up. I however, thought shared details might lead to insecurity or jealousy. I was right about that.

Despite our agreement she frequently asked me about what I did on my dates. I typically refused to provide details and reminded her that we had agreed not to discuss them. She would then say more general things like "Just tell me this... did you go down on her?" In fact, she asked that same question almost every time I had a date. I finally said "You know how much I like eating pussy. So, you can assume that I always do that." Then she changed her common question to, "Did she cum when you ate her?" I should have known this was a danger signal that would come back to haunt us later.

Once when we were at a party with a group of my pre-law, philosophy department buddies and their girlfriends, one of these women struck up a rather intimate conversation with me while my girlfriend was shooting pool. Janet complained to me about her boyfriend, who was one of my best friends in college. They lived separately and she felt he ignored her and treated her like a convenience rather than a girlfriend. She said she knew he was frequently with other women although they had agreed on monogamy. She asked me what she should do. I told her she had three logical choices, break up with him, confront him with your accusation and complaints and discuss things, or accept it as is and take on lovers of your own. I was half kidding about the last choice.

Janet responded immediately, "I like door number three. Are you interested?" She said it with no hint of irony. I replied, "Are you free tomorrow morning? I don't have class until 10am."

She said, "That' perfect. Bob is going home after this party to cram for a test, and I'm staying at my apartment. Do you know where it is? Can you come at 8?" Then she added with a smile and a wink, "hopefully several times." This was on.

That morning I found myself envying Bob a bit. Janet was incredibly responsive and a very creative lover. She was not shy about asking for what she wanted and came hard and repeatedly. We fucked so long that I missed my 10am class. Not surprisingly this quickly became a regular thing. We both lived very close to campus, her apartment was a short walk and mine was a short bike ride. We exchanged class schedules and made a fuck schedule to fit around our classes -- before, between or after. From that point on we were fucking two or three times a week. With that much action on top of my daily sex with my own girlfriend I stopped going out at night to take advantage of my open relationship status. But rarely, when Janet was home alone for the night, I would go over to her place and spend the whole night with her after playing one of my date night cards. Instead of an open relationship I found myself sort of transitioning into having two girlfriends.

On one of our all-nighters together Janet admitted to me that she was constantly thinking about the sex with me and dreading the "requirement" to have sex with my friend Bob. I told her that was flattering but that was also too much information. Afterall, he was a friend and my girlfriend and I were still socializing with Bob and Janet as couples. We got together frequently for dinner or to play cards and drink wine. Well, Janet and I explored the wine together. Bob was a beer guy, and my girlfriend was a sweet cocktail gal. This was the beginning of my serious study of wine, and I was sharing what I learned with Janet who was a willing student in the dining room as well as the bedroom.

Janet's confession about her feelings made me start to feel sorry for Bob and a bit guilty about fucking his girlfriend silly two or three times a week. That gave me an idea how I could sort of make it up to him without admitting what we had been doing. I casually suggested to my girlfriend, "Since we have an open relationship, why not ask Bob and Janet if they would like to swap with us?" At first, she was a little reluctant, so I did not press any further.

Before the next time we had plans to get together at our place for drinks and cards, my girlfriend asked me if we should raise the idea of swapping with them after a few drinks. I said okay, let's see what happens. It then occurred to me that Janet might be put off by this surprise twist, so I tipped her off in advance this question was going to come up. She liked the idea. Mainly because she thought it might mean we can be more open about fucking even if our partners don't hit it off sexually.

When I raised this idea over cards, both Bob and Janet acted mildly shocked (Janet was of course truly acting) and when Bob more or less said "Okay, why not?" Janet far too enthusiastically agreed saying "shall we start now?" And while I could see the nervousness come over our partners, I got a hard on immediately for Janet. So, I mimicked Bob and said, "Sure, why not?"

We decided to retire to separate rooms for the foreplay and act. We drew cards to decide locations, and Janet and I got the bedroom, and they would stay in the living room. I led Janet by the hand to our bedroom and did not shut the door behind us. I forgot. I was too anxious to have Janet under me.

Janet was on fire for this and was naked as soon as we got in the room. There was not going to be a lot of foreplay for us. I wondered how our partners might be fumbling in the other room with first time jitters and clumsy moves while I was eating Janet with gusto. She always came rather quickly from that but that night it was nearly instant followed by a loud "fuck me!" She was generally more vocal than usual. It then occurred to me she wanted them to hear us. I was a bit more concerned about intimidating or hurting them but was not going to slow Janet down. This sex was too good for me to stop to worry. It may have been the most purely exciting fuck I have ever had.

We fucked and sucked each other in a variety of positions and Janet came half a dozen times at least. Then I sort of woke up from my revelry and realized the deafening silence from the other room. I whispered to Janet, perhaps we should re-join them. She whispered back, "Cum in me first."

I told her I wanted her doggie style, and she assumed the position. I fucked her hard and came fast and she was screaming "fuck me" over and over as I did. Again, I think she was putting on a bit of a "fuck you" to the folks in the other room. But her pussy contractions told me that the orgasm was real even if the vocals were a bit of an act.

We rather sheepishly re-joined our partners who were lounging side by side on a big foldable futon we used as a sofa and a day bed. We joined them there. Both of us climbing on the futon from the sides so our partners were in the middle with us next to them. My girlfriend turned and kissed me as if to say she needed to be comforted. Knowing that things were okay and secretly thinking I wanted Janet again I got hard right then. So, I rolled my girlfriend on to her back and started fucking her missionary. She was primed to cum, and knowing her ways as I did, I could tell she had not cum with Bob and was now ready to do so. The activity aroused our friends (or at least Bob) and they started to fuck too right next to us.

Bob apparently came very quickly, because they stopped fucking. My girlfriend came a couple of times. And during the second orgasm Janet surreptitiously reach over and squeezed my hand briefly in a very loving way. When she did that I came. I knew she was saying "I want YOU, Don."

Our goodnights at the end of the evening were a little awkward when they left. I was so amped up I fucked my girlfriend again once we were alone.

While we got together as a foursome for dinner and cards again several times after that night, we never repeated the swapping nor spoke of it. However, Janet and I increased our fuck frequency to 5 or 6 times a week until the end of the school year. When summer came, Janet, who was a year younger than the rest of us, left for France to finish her senior year in Paris. Bob went to law school in San Francisco. My girlfriend and I spent the summer trekking through Central America and then moved to Madison, Wisconsin for graduate school.

Once settled in Madison, my girlfriend then asked me if to return to monogamy. I agreed to do so. Until she cheated. But that is another "Revenge Sex" story.

verbiage55
verbiage55
46 Followers