All Comments on 'A Wife Strays Ch. 02'

by LindaW

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
let her

husband catch her so he can kick her dumbass out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The Poor Hubbie Bastard

But the writer is definately having fun pathetically humiliating her braindead created male who will never know about wifies upcuming gangbangs and soon the black cocks plus the bastard babies.

Gee writer, grind it into hubbies back until he almost wakes up to it - you can make him into a bigger loving male fool can't you???

A Question writer -- when does it get somewhat like life - you know erotic & sensual??? When do you turn off the contrived non-reality sick switch and turn on the arousal and erotisism one???

Any english writer can male bash by degrading him with your twisted words in a setting of your contrivance. Are you going to force him to watch cocks soon little sick one???

Oh also and for the record, writing here doesn't give one any more knowledge or credibility than a reader sweetness - in some cases much less respect.

LindaWLindaWabout 18 years agoAuthor
Keep them coming

A definition of fantasy (as mentioned in my bio) for those who obviously don't know the meaning - "The creative imagination; unrestrained fancy"

But please keep the comments coming - I realised this episode would ruffle a few feathers - there are some very fragile male egos. The thought that a woman can be so wrapped up in her own emotional conflict, be duplicitious and wanton seems too much for some. But hey - it does happen; its not only men who can fake whole relationships!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Catch her.........

Catch her, kick her ass out, leave her with nothing, expose her to her family for the whore she has become.

LindaWLindaWabout 18 years agoAuthor
Catch her

"Catch her, kick her ass out, leave her with nothing, expose her to her family for the whore she has become."

Oh I will!

No wait a minute. Silly me, she isn't real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Yep, just like I said the last time slut whore

Hope the husband finds out and she is left fucking the pub to have a place to live. Man what awhore this bitch is.

LindaWLindaWabout 18 years agoAuthor
Like the last time

Sorry anonomous - somehow I didn't place you. Must be your anonimity! And what a surprise, all the comments are anonomous. So strange, for such "real" men. Still, it keeps me amused.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
Again

Good fanasy, You know the fanasy is good when readers feel its real. And because it seems so real to them they want to see real world revenge or real worldanswers to problems.. good writting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Job Linda.

You have created a true slut. Her depavity and debauchery will increase to levels never before experienced by her. I'll bet you even have planned for her to be prostituted for Shawn. Also, that Mike be denied her favors in the future. He is already into cream pies unknowingly. lol.

This little character Shawn is way ahead of his time being an Mdom over an older married woman. It will be interesting to see how far you take this slut into depravity. She started slowly but is now into it more heavily. I believe the behavior thusfar is but the tip of the iceberg, so to speak.

Like the other person said, you have made her into a hated bitch already but I have a feeling that before this tale is told, she might be able to ride a broom and save fossil fuel. lol

I especially liked the part early on in the chapter where "the last thing she wanted was to hurt Mike." Little late for that now .lol

I see this woman as over the top now. She will do anything now for this young stud.

The only thing I sincerely hope is that you don't characterize Mike as a wimp cuckold male and female dominated dominated, subhub after he finds out of her slutlike behavior.

This little creep now has her on the road to being able to hurt Mike very badly in that once he involves all his mates using her too, he exposes mike to the nasty bugs going

around.

Good job so far and great writing.

FC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
unrealistic

You write well, but even in fantasy it's almost impossible to believe that any woman could be as stupid as your ?heroine?? is portrayed to be. Try using your talent for something that's believable. the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Irritation & Anonymity & Attention Seeking

Ah shy unassuming misogynic polar opposite for the english cuckolder, I love the understanding interplay you have with your clients. There is a problem or three with what you are doing but its all in good fun eh?

Your communication as a anon. writer to an anon. reader(s)is glaringly faulted by equal unknown status (who are you?) but who really cares as its the mission that matters.

The mission ms. anon. takes gleefully unto herself is to irritate males in inane minipulated stories of pathetic male weakness in being rolled over by a woman who just doesn't give a damn, but she loves her husband and the provoked negative male attention while hiding behind her nom-deplumer in the english cuckold arena (where husband ridicule and humiliation has been taken proudly to a debased artform by her associates and now herself. Whew!

Now then - Whats to gain by her actions except to please the few sicko's who require pitiful male humiliation to get it off and most of all to irritate the males she dispises by her continuous lengthy unending (got the idea?) words of male derision and illustrated spousal male weaknesseseseses.

So, each side anonmously rails back and forth while the scores plummet and words flail about resulting in what? She loses any respect a writer normally seeks and down deep she loses her self respect due to overall non-acceptance.

Any credibility that could have been accorded to her by her talent / her abilities to write have gone away due to her evident intentions of making every one of her characters dirty perverted losers or wimps to prey on the male readers enraged temperment and their self respect as part of the male species.

These are the males by lot , in her words, who normally always fuck about on their spouses and are not entitled to expect any better from their loving wives as 3 wrongs always do make a respected shared & balanced rite or ritual of sorts - or do they?

Evidently, the writer is one of the very few previously scorned wives who now in the false name of erotica, sadistically creates braindead weak males, grinds them up and feeds upon the male readers discontent. As if thats worth her time and efforts - however it must be knowing full well the effects intended.

Doesn't sound right to be creating pain then wanting it back so badly - does it??? Seeking anguish or delivering it -- hmmmm there is a name for that I believe - sort of an acronym of letters - ah yes - of the enormous british wing of cuckster derivitives [ S. I. C. K. O. ] meaning taaa dumb ---

"S"ociety "I"nto "C"ockus "K"nife "O"ffus (and you thought it was BDSM ) Well, they would largely be offended by the insinuation - at least that larger segment that demands and expects human respect which SICKO's know not and care not.

Ain't this fun little sick one - how about some more writer anonymous male insecurity phrases & other male bashing to make you feel better short term.

Short term because just perhaps underneath your insecurities there is a smidgen of self respect and conscience that says "little sick one" fantasy is ok but one that is designed to "continuously demean & hurt" is a negative stretch as this causes the wrong kind of arousal - defensive anger instead of aggressive passion - unless that anger is your purpose and you really don't give a shit.

It isn't simple is it sweetness. Then again your motives may not be the male reader perceived reality!

LindaWLindaWabout 18 years agoAuthor
Attention seeking - a reply

And there was me thinking I was just exercising the ancient right to reply.Your right to comment is no greater than mine is to respond.

Please don't think I have any illusions about anonimity. It was a weak point. If people leave an "identity", I'm quite happy to bash intellects with them privately. If they decide not to, then I have as much right to comment here in any way I chose, much the same as you.

I presume you wrote very hurriedly in a fit of "male reader perceived reality". Nevertheless, I did read your reply several times in an effort to understand it.

Of course you have a greater comprehension of my "mission" (?) than I. If, as you stated, it is to "irritate males", then it seems I have suceeded. So it would seem your reply is equally "glaringly faulted". Did I touch a nerve?

Regarding the story itself. I'm not sure how a man, completely ignorant of his wife's behaviour, can be considered to be "braindead & weak". I think you may need to re-read the story (if indeed you have read it). It is about an infatuated woman caught up in a self-destructive web of deceit and denial.

Just to put you right on one point - there is no "male species". A species is a group of animals that can breed with each other - ergo, for humans at least, males and females form part of the same species. Hard to believe, isn't it?

daluentdaluentabout 18 years ago
the man is braindead

When you live with a woman, as long as this guy has, not to know she is full of some guy's cum is too stupid. Oh I forgot he's braindead.

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

The mention of condom(s) ruined this story. She should have gotten knocked up with all that fucking, regardless of whether she was married or not.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 18 years ago
Great Job Linda

I apologize leaving the anonymous comment. I sure thought i left it under My proper AKA

FC

ryu77ryu77about 18 years ago
Hmmmmm....yeah!

I usually don't like these type of stories but like how the author wrote it. The way the adultress thinks she is control but the reality is another is very interesting, and not to mention Sean's hidden intentions...great!!!!

Plot good so far but I hope it doesn't turn like other submisions were the wives suddenly become cock craving nymphos or husbands into pussy whipped doormats.

nightwyngnightwyngabout 18 years ago
I loved this...and more....

I find that the writer of this is merely "spreading her" wyngs here and if she plays the plot right, it will get even hotter!

Ergo, keep typing babe!

For those venomous "anons" and "haters" out there, why not spill your BS in a more "helpful" manner. Your diatribes are humorous and even more indicate that you have the collective mental capacity of a freshly baked brick. You people are hilarious. Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Interesting

LindaW,

I am not sure what is facinating me more the fact that some of the readers don't realize you are telling this story from the W's point of view, or that they don't realize that most affairs by necessity have a cheating spouse that never thinks they will get caught.

No matter, I have enjoyed the story so far and I think you write quite well. Keep up the good work.

sherlock40sherlock40about 18 years ago
Well, I hope one of your written comments

about other peoples comments comes true. It was the "self-destructive" comment. I hope that that part comes true for any cheating spouse.

TX CharlieTX Charlieabout 18 years ago
Yes I read this

and enjoyed both chapters. If any of the naysayers could write they would but most generally they just piss and moan. You write well so please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
LINDA why your story is GOOD but OBNOXIOUS

linda

I really enjoyed chapter 1 but Chapt 2 is really a BIG step down. I know that some of the feedback can be and has been a little extreme but I hope that I can explain the problems I (and otheSr see) without coming across as a insecure male

Fist off stop referring to those who dont like some aspect of your story as a very insecure male or a fragile male ego

So far You really are portraying the husband to be a fucking moron. MOST men -- not all but MOST men KNOW when they are getting sloppy seconds ... recall that he Licks her pussy filled his seans stuff!!!.

if it was just fucking maybe the husband would know... But LICKING? come on!!!

Most men know that for a hopsital job that isnt a ER nurse ( the wife is "health visitor...") a wife does NOT have to go out SUDDENLY late at night all the time.

In Your response posted on feedback Tuesday 2/21 you admitted this as you said:

...."Regarding the story itself. I'm not sure how a man, completely ignorant of his wife's behaviour, can be considered to be "braindead & weak" "

dont you see how you screwed this up? HOW is she going to get caught? How can a idiot man husband then catch her? since you have admitted you intentionally show the husband to be a moron... you cannot then tunraround and say... ah but chap 3 suddenly he becomes sherlock Holmes!!!!

The deception of couse is papt of the story.... but many of us are worried that you will suddenly make the ignorant and pathetic Husband a great detective OR he will cry and whine and ppou and stamnp his foot and plead for the wife not to leave or take her back !!

we can ALL see it coming... NOTHING in your writing shows ANY reason for us to believe that the husband might act differently once or IF he catches the wife in cheating...

Lastly in the beginning of chap 2 she says

... " because the last thing I would have wanted was to cause Mike any hurt or to risk the happiness of my family..."

and you end chap 2 with this

" I spent a good many hours wondering if I should put an end to my affair with Sean before it got really out of hand. "...

so getting finger fucked in front of two oither guys is not out of control?

getting fucked in broad day light is NOT of control

getting exsposed in broad daylight is NOT out of control?

tricking your husband into eating your cum fllled snatch is NOT out of control?

Like I said Linda chap2 was well written but REALLY cumbersome and off the mark ....

AnonymousCriticAnonymousCriticabout 18 years ago
caustic comments on ? serious or fluff

Some of the problems causing the caustic comments are yours and some were pioneered by authors who came before you.

Let me start with them. Our experience when we read a story that starts the way yours does on Literotica, they end is that she really loves him, she really loves humiliating him and he winds up loving being treated that way. Having been through all those stories, our instinct is that you’re heading that way.

Then you tell us in your profile that you’re just writing fantasies. You follow that up in comments back to anonymous telling us again it’s just fantasy. So, we conclude that you’re not writing a thoughtful tale replete with subtlety. Combine that with what we’ve learned from other authors’ comments and treatment of characters.

When the author tells us she loves him, we are to believe it. But, when a serious author tells us she loves him, we recognize that the author is telling us it is her belief that she loves him. Whether she is right, is a conclusion to be reached by the reader after viewing all the evidence. It also does not require us to view her actions and future actions through the lens of love. It lets us suspect, for example, that she tells herself she would never hurt him and that she will never get caught because that allows her to absolve herself from the consequences since she was coerced and didn’t mean it and couldn’t help it, when, in reality, she wants to try it all as long as she is not responsible for making the choice. It allows us to look at the subtlety possible in your portrayal that shows this is really a complex psychological tale exploring beliefs and motivations.

But we are dissuaded from looking at the story that way because you have positioned it as just a light fantasy. When she says she almost didn’t go the first time because of guilt, we have to believe her, there is no reason for subtlety. And that’s how it goes. When you characterize the story, you give us instructions as to how to read it.

I realize we haven’t been told everything, but the husband must be awfully limited not to be suspicious. She changed jobs to one that appears to be part time just as her available time increased because there were no kids at home. Did they discuss this? How uninvolved must he be not to have asked and sought a believable explanation? She got right in bed with him 2 feet from his nose. How could he not smell the semen, especially since we are told that Sean produces voluminously? How could he not smell her the first time? Why is she gone with increasing frequency with no corresponding increase in her pay? Has she suffered any side effects from the pill? If so, why didn’t he notice? Was the doctor visit for the prescription paid for by insurance? Did she intercept it? What about the prescription itself? Where does she hide it? There must be some change in her observable behavior given the magnitude of the change in her life. Is he so uninvolved with his wife that he notices nothing at all? She’s become a complete submissive, engaged in public sex and realizes she’s about to be gang banged because Sean wants it and there is no outward change in her behavior?

And, by the way, if Sean’s stupid wife is out supporting him so that he has the time to meet with her whenever she wants, who is looking after the kid? If Sean is the one working, and doing the shopping and who knows what else, where does he find all the time to be with her?

I guess if it’s just fantasy, we’re to suspend disbelief about the extraneous spouses. But the glee over her intentional humiliation of the husband makes it seem like there might be more substance.

I don’t know how to rate it because I don’t know which story I’m reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Reality Bites

So much of this is recognisable as the way people do behave. The pleasure of attention, the obsession, the involving of one you don't really want to hurt. Thank you so much for reminding me of how we can be driven by the thrill of it all.

LindaWLindaWabout 18 years agoAuthor
Fluff only

Thank you for your thoughtful response. It was a piece of fluff. I’m sorry it has been taken any other way. My time for writing is limited and I never set out with the intention of writing a serious piece of literature. My writing is based on odd events that spark my fantasies. I try my best to give them a degree of reality, but it is almost impossible to make them entirely believable, without going into so much detail that I risk losing the reader’s interest.

Your example regarding the change of job illustrates my point. I recognise that in real life, such a decision would be the subject of much discussion between a husband and wife, but is this the stuff that makes a short fantasy episode more erotic? Likewise, contraceptive pills are freely available on the National Health Service in the UK and require no involvement of anyone other than the woman and her doctor.

The story is really just a frame on which to hang a few silly fantasies. Is it so hard to imagine a woman who has been in a stable 20-year relationship, which has probably become a bit routine, being overcome with the excitement of her feelings? Surely it is often such initial exhilaration that causes people to have affairs and equally as frequently, this excitement overwhelms common sense.

I certainly did not set out to make the husband a “wimp” – the idea of which seems to inflame so much passion. He is an innocent bystander, perhaps being guilty only of taking too much for granted. Again, I don’t think this is that uncommon in marriages that have become a little too mundane.

I’m not even sure yet where this story will take me. There are lots of suppositions and many more suggestions in my email. She will almost certainly end up suffering the consequences of her infatuation, but as yet I haven’t a clue in what way.

And finally two apologies.

Firstly, to the many readers who emailed. I have been taken by surprise by the volume of emails and will eventually get round to responding. But thank you all (except the ones who think I should die horribly or be skinned alive, albeit mercifully few!)

Secondly, in future, I will refrain from poking fun at those whose comments amused me so much. I thank The Wanderer for his advice on this matter

Sam3323Sam3323about 18 years ago
Loved it

Waiting for 3,4 and maybe 5.

Loved it and waiting to hear more from you.

gdavisgdavisabout 18 years ago
You must be doing something right

I liked this story, not as much as the first chapter, but it was still exciting (except for the husband cleaning up part- which I just skipped). Obviously, you're doing something right, since it stirred up so much emotion. Look forward to enjoying some more of your fantasies. Although I actually don't think you need to continue this particular story, after a few chapters these kind of stories start to fall apart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
very sexy linda

very good lets have more please

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 18 years ago
LINDA W your comment keep the coming !

LINDS W

You amde 1 comment in the feedback sections which is pretty nasty... this one... tells me you are proably a LIBERAL or a leftist and as such someone who is unable to think very well.

To think that this ia all about " weak or fragile male egos is really... well SAD and rather pathetic on your part.

Perhaps its that people dont like ceaters? oh wait I forgot your British.... never mind

Keep them coming 02/21/06 by LindaW in UK

.....But please keep the comments coming - I realised this episode would ruffle a few feathers - there are some very fragile male egos. The thought that a woman can be so wrapped up in her own emotional conflict, be duplicitious and wanton seems too much for some. But hey - it does happen; its not only men who can fake whole relationships!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Queen slut

what a slut... she should be proud of herself!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Mentally ill

When do you get this emotionally and mentally ill woman what she really needs, medical help?

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
Typical women

Proof positive women are solely life support systems for their Cunts

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
A KNACK FOR SAY THE OBVIOUS

how much more can it go to be considered, all gone. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A WELL WRITTEN STORY BASED ON A VERY WELL CONCEIVED SCENARIO, BUT TOO REALISTIC TO MY LIKING.

Lin (the wife) was living in to parallel narratives & was almost seemlessly moving between them back and forth. Then the two marratives collide and start to overlap. Lin can no longer live in the dream world, where there are no consequences to her actions.

I think that this story is a fiew shades of grade beyond my comfort zone.

mrsrobinsonxxmrsrobinsonxxover 1 year ago

My goodness, where's all this going to end.......................................Anne.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous