All Comments on 'A Wife Submits'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Just...

Just a cheating wife, a cheating friend and protégé...But her husband had took her from another man, so what was he expecting? Once a cheater, always a cheater...

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
What to say?

This is awful. What more can I say?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Better writer

You are a much better writer than this crap,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Betrayal

This is the ultimate act of betrayal,she cheated on her husband with a young kid who works for and under him. He will always be around them and she will let her husband raise someone else's kid. This is the worst possible combination of abuse toward her husband. They will always think about each other and laugh behind hubby's back. What a sin, this is how people get killed and wind up in jail.what if the kid needs blood or something down the road and it must come out than its worse for all of them especially the child. The pig should just come clean and except what her husband decides to do.

NewYorkeroticNewYorkeroticover 9 years ago
Nice.

Erotic, but also a more bittersweet romance than is generally seen in this category.

Well done.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
Excellently written

Not a pleasant story but a very well described one. It leaves me wanting to know what happened after Darren got home and in the following months.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
***+

You really have a good story, even if the Anons think it's crap. I sure wouldn't want it in real life, but why do we read fiction, if not to escape reality?. Those folks should stick with reading newspapers ...sorry, half of that is fiction also, no it is better described as a lie, AKA spin.

So why the 3 1/2? You put a lot of effort in this but you quit too soon. I think you needed about three more proofreads, at least one of them aloud. In several places I suspect your fingers couldn't keep up with your mind, so a word was left out. Some sentences could have been clearer, remember, if the reader has to go back and reread to make sure he understands, you need to rewrite. GOOD LUCK!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
The dreamer again:

I just checked your Bio after a posted my comment. After seeing the list of your works I feel like I'm trying to teach my Grandma to suck eggs. Sorry--but the comments are still legit. Grasshopper awaits your scorn.

BriteaseBriteaseover 9 years ago
It all depends on what happens next

I'm waiting?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
look at the favorites and you can tell alot about the story

the 18 names above are in the cuckolds hall of fame. 1 is to high for this crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Illiterate apoplexy

Is it merely coincidence that most of the comments that fume with quasi-moral indignation (despite having been drawn to read the story) have been made by people who apparently never learnt to spell?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Exceptionally Good Story! Literary Quality!

This story was full of feelings, sensations, doubts, resistance, surrender, eroticism, and at last, even a tearful goodbye as both of them assumed their given place in the order of things. You can´t get any better than this! Your story was very, very good. Ignore the naysayers!

Also, on a personal level this story touched both my wife and I; actually it got us pretty hot. She is from Latin America, is a very passionate woman, and is 10 years younger than me. I remember the first time I deflowered her ass just as you describe, even down to her having her first anal orgasm. After that she loved anal sex.

We have always had an active and creative sex life. However, early on in our marriage we realized she also needed “animalistic sex” from other lovers in additional to our “loving, caring” marital sex. I had a vasectomy in a previous marriage, however, we have four young children all from different fathers. We did not tell them or anyone else. The lovers were all Caucasian and no one doubts the kids are mine.

Latin women are very in touch with their bodies and they can actually feel the night they are impregnated and they love being bred, bred, and bred again. In your story she knew she was pregnant by the lover. This was not a "pregnancy risk" story, but actually a straight out insemination! Very hot!

Again, this was a great story. Keep writing!

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
To qualitywheat

Sorry, my earlier comment was unhelpful and too harsh. I should not comment late at night.

In a more constructive vein, you will do much better if you avoid fancy words. All the best writers express themselves perfectly well using only plain common prose. The characters are also emotionally immature. Not sure there is much you can do about this except learn from life.

To finish on a positive note, it was pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well written

but really, this experienced, sexual predator, rapist falling in love after a couple of nights of sex and the wife not showing any remorse. Hopefully not realistic. No ethics or morals. But good erotica.

Side Bar - Mark was a rapist because as the story was written he had sex with his mentor's wife against her will. Wifey, has an uncontrollable condition (a joke in itself but that's the story line) that makes it so she cannot say no. Rapist knows about this and forces her to do something she has no control over = rape.

anon.1

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not a Seduction

Not a seduction, rape, totally unrealistic. Wrong category

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The DNA test is more exact.

Stories with stranger sperm donors are important for younger male readers. Every husband should check the newborn babies (secretly) with DNA test. Lucky husbands live such states where the ex husbands do not pay children support for bastards.

A high IQ young bachelor or just married husband reader learns from bastard production stories to check his newborn secretly. The old Roman Law rule is over that the Mom is sure. The modern science did up side down with the DNA test.

Once more high IQ husbands you are almost obligatory to check the kids with DNA test! The low IQ husbands can remain the bastards..........

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Interesting

The story is well done, even though I hate the storyline....

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Good start

hope you will continue wtih this story line and see it to it's conclusion of husband finding out child is not his, etc.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 9 years ago
Quality erotica from qualitywheat

Hot sex, good story, well done! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done, but sad.

Well written. Too bad for the kids. Reads like it used to be a good marriage. She'll do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmmmm

Hmmmmm she seems like a hot piece. Wonder when they will do it again I bet soon

ramonbrookramonbrookover 9 years ago
"Believe it or not but I do love Darren"

Really??? No she is just a cheating slut that will force her husband to raise another mans child! This was an erotically hot story but the wife is not a LOVING WIFE, she betrayed her husband with his subordinate! She has humiliated and disrespected him!

I hope there is a part two where she loses everything she holds dear, because she can't stop from being a slut! You can excuse a one time mistake (some can) but not an ongoing affair!

Gem_tigerGem_tigerabout 9 years ago
pretty impressive, qualitywheat

I found this story to be well written and well thought out. I don't understand some of the derogatory comments here though, it is a story, it is fantasy, it is fiction. How many people watch Star Trek and then bitch about the characters?????? So why bitch about fictional characters in fictional stories with fictional events?? Was it well written or was it not?? Did you find it erotic or didn't you?? This is what the author needs to know in order to improve or continue writing. Why comment anonymously, you don't want your mum or girlfriend to know you read it???

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Blood Tests and Divorce

Her husband will find out easily. He has had a lover for long time. His first child is hers!!

He never wanted any children -- now he has none!!!

And his ex- will have to care for 3 kids on the $15.00 salary of this jerk off kid11

Oh, SHIT!!3546

More money for me -- a divorce attorney.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loving Wife

This section is NOT for stories of wives or a wife, who loves her husband ,and stays home all the time. The term "loving wife" as used here is a BIG tip-off to any who ave read any story herein. The first clue that the story of wives who fuck around on their husbands or with the husbands' permission, knowledge should be in what category the story is placed. So LOVING WIFE means what, dear reader? Yep you got it, Toyota.

DWornockDWornockabout 8 years ago
3 stars.

I deducted 2 stars for the anal sex but otherwise it was very sexy story and clearly would be a 5 star story without the anal sex. And what made it even more sexy and special was giving an baby.

grabmyballsgrabmyballsabout 8 years ago
Revenge

I want the wife to pay for her adultery. It is not her husband's fault, as she rationalizes to herself. I want to see what she does for Darren, and how he evens up the scales.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
4 stars.

Dont let the a-holes bother you, like... ramonbrook.

This is a very good story. Well written.

Just needs proofreading.

Thanks, please , I would like a sequel. V

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Did you ever write

The divorce chapter? We all know it happened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More?

I would love the sequel where Mark and Nancy know what they have done and her husband brings mark into their home for social times. The two of them building desires for more, and eventually bringing the husband around to accepting Mark and a sexual partner for Nancy.

mark73107mark73107about 6 years ago
Wrong

I don't like people who force themselves sexually on others, that is called rape!

I don't like woman who can't make it known what happened and report it, that's called

A fucking cheat and a whore!

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 6 years ago
Surprise butt-sex that works?

So rape them till they like it? Surprise butt-sex in virgin ass without prep or lube and they will eventually like that too?

That makes me think the closest the author has come to anal sex in real life was blowing smoke out their ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
BORING

So fucking boring, better than a whole Package of sleeping Pils

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY

The only thing boring on here is you . You are a real POS and a retarded fool!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Reminded me of my bad boy lover

Great story, but it ended too soon. It would have been great to read how Nancy’s love life with her husband Darren improved after being with her love Mark.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Really?

Really? "He knew he loved her" Where was that love when he raped her bottom? Not even her begging him nor tears would make him stop. I don't like the idea of women being forced much less raped so this story is not for me. But you? You're saying that if you rape a womans ass long enough she's going to like it? Sir,I can tell you don't have a clue as to a woman and how she'll react to being forced. You just don't know a thing about women. Period!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Loves

She really loves Darren, the cuckold husband. That's very obvious by her actions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
She Loves Him

Oh, yeah , baby. She loves Darren, sure enough, that's why she sucked and fucked how many times in their house and marital bed?. Shit, even during the bad old days that I'm not at all proud of I never did that. Speaking of babies, since she loves him so much and presumably doesn't want to hurt him, what about the baby? Does she fess up to being a slut or let him raise her love child? Sooner or later a simple blood test or a need for further tests in this day and age will trip her up. Didn't she mention that it would end in disaster? She did it once, I suspect she'll get the itch again and this will repeat in some manner. Signed: BTW

timrivtimrivabout 2 years ago

He left her with a son 9 months later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really need to write a more endearing ending.

henny6henny6over 1 year ago

A dumb, dumb attempt to write a CUCK story. If I could give a 0, I would.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A load of shit!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I agree with Thecarolinadreamer that this was hot, but it could have been much better had it been proofread and cleared of the numerous distracting grammatical errors. One other pet peeve of mine is biological understanding. A woman's womb almost always contains but one egg waiting to be fertilized. You wrote "eggs" multiple times, which made her seem more like a hen house than a woman. That said, him rendering her helpless by knowing her erogenous weaknesses was hot, and even hotter since he learned them from her husband.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What is missing to make this a story: the aftermath, when the husband finds out the child isn't his!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous