All Comments on 'A Wife Watching Fantasy, Too Far'

by newbie2008

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WACC Bug

Olease dont write trash anymore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please, just go away.

Your "stories" are trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You had one statement right

A billion times more sexy in "MY CORRUPTED MIND" Put this trash in Fetish where it belongs. Ugly story. Not erotic at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You make questions?

Your paragraphs are composed of phrases and partial sentences, often ending with a question mark for no real reason. Find an editor and cut out many of the unneeded words, paragraphs, and pages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story

I'm not sure why people who do not like such stories bother to read them; to then post negative comments is asinine.

Given the author's chosen topic, he wrote quite well.

Thanks for taking the time to write the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This Time

This time, please finish with one more chapter and tell us if we are wrong about how we think this ends. YOU DID indicate there would be more developments!

You did something similar with the 'Unaffordabble Vacation' and I, like probably other, waited and looked for a promised (by you) conclusion - it has yet to surface???

Good story, I liked her, thought he was a regular guy who got horny, a little booze and his hormones took over so - what happens next?

Thanks for the story but - PLEASE - Finish It!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story

Thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

What a great story. We have a motorcycle which I got without my wife's approval but like the story she now loves to ride it. By the way we also have a trailer to transport it just like the story. We have been fantasizing about sharing her , especially while riding with another group of bikers. We have been chatting with a group of bikers who share their wives and I think we are going to join them this coming summer. Please continue on with the story, especially including more sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
People cheat. It happens...but

This marriage is dead. He cheated and in order to ease his guilt he coerced his wife into cheating. So now she thinks she cheated And has to deal with that guilt. Her husband, who cheated twice, has to maintain the lie that he didn't cheat because if she finds out that he almost forced her to have sex then she will feel e en more betrayed by the man who promised to love, honor and cherish.

Considering that, in biker parlance, she is now fresh meat, she can expect to be used by the entire gang, including the women higher up. Her husband can't exactly say no because the psychotic queen will spill the beans about hubby's infidelity. by the time the gang is done, she'll be used goods doing tricks in a back alley to pay for her drugs and he'll be their lawyer keeping them out of prison...for free and sucking their cum outta her pussy every night.

Hope the bike was worth it.

newbie2008newbie2008about 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for any and all comments...

Thanks for the comments, yes, even the seemingly angry ones. However, you are indeed right. I do Ned. I mean need, an editor. I had the best Literotica volunteer editor on earth for my first few stories, but have since lost his contact info through a computer and internet provider change. If he's reading this, please contact me.

However, in fairness, I think my username says it all, "Newbie," rather like a bomb squad member nick-named "Notsure." I don't think I have ever tried to sell myself as a pro, or pretend, to the point of even advertising it in my username, "Newbie." At least, I hope I didn't wildly confuse anyone with the username Newbie. I assure you; it's not one of those silly nick-names like "Shorty" attached to a seven foot, three inches tall individual. With that said, does anyone have a volunteer editor they would suggest, someone who perhaps edits for you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A very strange fantasy.

You want your wife to be a cum dump for every biker in the gang? you want your wife to be a cum dump whore for anyone else the gang want to fuck her? How strange most husbands would hate this idea and try and protect the one they love. You want to put your loved one in harms way. Well you both deserve each other I hope you both gets aids real soon.

RHinSCRHinSCabout 12 years ago
I gather...

from one of the comments that a motorcycle is riding on or in a trailer. Why is that? Is it broken?

NorbertrichardNorbertrichardabout 12 years ago
Liked the story ,for the most part.

Been there, and done that, except for sharing my gal. That I didn't allow. I rode with a gang in the fifties, and witnested lik goings on, but for the most part it was harmless .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Said this one your other new one...

But I enjoy your stories and find them very hot. Would love to hear more about what you have in store for this or any of your other stories. cv1978178@yahoo.com

ukresearcherukresearcherabout 12 years ago
A very nice story.

I thoroughly enjoyed your story and gave it top marks. I particularly liked the logical progression throughout until it became rather tenuous in the build up to the seduction on page six. I’m pleased that you hint at a continuation because the story needed a recrimination section afterwards.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 12 years ago
This one didn't work

I have always loved Newbie's over the top, wife goes sexy crazy and screws stories. I am still waiting for the follow on to the vacation boat trip story. I just couldn't get into this one at all. It didn't flow, almost didn't seem to make any sense. Beyond that, the proof reading was unusually abysmal. One failed effort (failed for me) won't stop me from reading more stories by Newbie, but I won't be recommending this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

id love to hear the rest too & is there a follow up to the unaffordable vacation? jajh2204@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story

Would be great if you emailed the next chapters to this and if have more to "Wife's Unusual First Time" lie4431@googlemail.com

Thnks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Glad For More

Whew! Glad to see that postscript 'cause when I read this earlier, it wasn't there. That's why I was gonna say that it seemed unfinished, that you had done a fantastic job of bringing the characters along and getting them into a potentially explosively erotic situation, only to have it end with more of a "pop" than a "bang". With Huggs being what he is, as well as all those other bikers, the potential for more is there. So I'm glad to see there's more on the way. Also, love Marie being so aggressive and drawing Scott into a furious sexual encounter. Good to see the husband get to fuck, especially in that scenario. Looking forward to the rest! xxsilver77@aol.com

Happyman456Happyman456about 12 years ago
Good Story; Good characters, you have to go on with this story... Fantastic beginning...

I like your writing... Please email the rest of this story, A Wife Watching Fantasy and My Latin Wife to

happyman456@hotmail.com

Also, PLEASE finish the Unaffordable Vacation Story and add another chapter to My Wifes First Time.... If you have those finished, send them along to my email address above...

Thanks

Happyman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story !!! excellent writing.

Please email next chapters to feviking@yahoo.com

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love your stories

Good beginning will be very interested to see how it ends. I love how the wife never thinks she will be into it but ends up liking it because wife will not even consider it but I would love to see it happen. Gamingguy02@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love this one too

I loved the part where she got fingered with his cum. Send more chapters! guidedback@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Favourite author!!

Loved the character and plot development. Really keen to read the next installment of this story and the "Unaffordable Vacation".

Please forward to: roving33@gmail.com

Dont stop writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I want more...

Great story, I loved it. Thanks to share the next chapters fox1236987@live.fr

SirenSeeker2SirenSeeker2about 12 years ago
Another Classic!

A very hot theme, and as usual, well written! Keep up the good work!

sfm5s461sfm5s461about 12 years ago

interesting - looking forward to the remainder of the story!! - sfm5s461@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

would love to read the rest of the story cchavez341@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
loving a slut

if you are the type to fall for a woman that enjoies showing off to other men than it is really only a matter of time till you want to see her letting them use her. You know that she is going to run into a man that will be able to get what he wants and that she will let him. The excitement and the danger is what drive you and her, the right guy will show you how easy your wife really is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More please

I would love to read more please ljesmith@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great stuff

Please send the rest

tricolor86@yahoo.com

mnsfunmnsfunalmost 12 years ago
very hot

I find this fantasy and your description of it amazingly erotic and would love to read more. keep up the great work. mnsfuntime@aol.com

PultoyPultoyalmost 12 years ago
I don't need to see any more

...but thanks for the effort you took to write.

The good thing about Literotica is that it is a venue for most all thoughts. Not all thoughts can please all folks. There are plenty enough to go around, it seems.

Regards,

-Pultoy

72slik72slikalmost 12 years ago
great story

loved your story and hope to get the rest of the details,

Was so hot to read about her getting huggs huge cock.

slik.slick@yahoo.com

newtype2525newtype2525almost 12 years ago
Outstanding!

I loved the story! I think it ended way too quickly but that is more wishing it would never end! I loved where the story was headed and really loved the end more than the build up. I hope that you write many more stories just like this!

Thanks again!

Newtype

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More?

What happens now? She is not happy? Or is she? Is she now a 'Hotwife? Is she going to be open in her marriage now?

An epilogue would have been great!

I think he opened a wrong door and now she sees life a little different. For that matter, feels life a little different.

I know we can all write our own ending but yours would be appreciated and a Good Read!

Thanks!

rocketeer50rocketeer50almost 12 years ago
Keep them coming

I like all your stories, particularly your sex scenes. The type appeals to me: seemingly normal people who give in to their desires when they are removed from their familiar surroundings. And what the poly-amorous people call "compersion" defined as empathetic happiness and joy experienced when an individual's current or former romantic partner experiences happiness and joy through an outside source, including, but not limited to, another romantic interest. I have a strong voyeur streak and would love to see a mate of mine experience sex with another man, while I watch, yet maintain her loyalty to me.

Judging by a lot of the comments and a lot of the other "Loving Wife" stories, most people don't think this kind of enjoyment of spouse swapping is possible. In fiction, of course, everything is possible.

Keep the stories coming.

This particular story was a bit long, but I've come back to it a few times so it must still be interesting.

Joeblow73Joeblow73almost 12 years ago
Well done

Another excellent story. For me the best part was when she was telling the husband not to let this happen and then went passed the point of no return. It would have only been better if she got more into it (similar to the girl in your New Year's story). Regardless, you are a great writer and I'm looking forward to what you come up with next.

chowmein88chowmein88almost 12 years ago
Epic Story

Great work. Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it!

You write very well, and this story was super hot! Please add more chapters here, because that was a very hot beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More?????

You are going to add more to this story...aren't you?!?!?!?!?!??! Janet has to orgasm with her husband and with Huggs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"1"

Pure fucking trash. Only the cucks could like a story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great read send continuing saga to dsquaredaniels@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep going

Good story, bad ending. Keep it going, Newbie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

a lot of fun, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really?

I loved the story until the ending... Did you run out of ideas? Seriously, you need to finish this story.

jrunneril06jrunneril06over 11 years ago
Great story

Great story..... Please continue

flowernibblerflowernibblerabout 11 years ago
That was hot

Yeah that was a hot, fantastic fantasy. I wish I could have been there.

Please send the remaining installments to me at mpi@mpidirect.com.

You are a very good author. Thanks.

DarrylCDarrylCabout 11 years ago
Very Sexy

I have had an experience like this and would like to hear the rest: dcady1122@aol.com.

Kate12345675Kate12345675about 11 years ago
WHY !!!!

Stay single !!!

01JETMECH01JETMECHover 10 years ago
Come on!!!

Please finish or send me the remainder of the story or the link to see it.

The story started out as a novel......... finally got to some sex, but I felt as though I'd have to finish the book :) tomorrow !

You are a very talented writer, hands down one of the best and stars above most here.

crew_dawg1@yahoo.com

bigglesbigglesover 10 years ago
great

Must confess I was finding it a bit long. But once her hand went on the huge cock I think everyone knew she was lost and that cock was going in her pussy.

I thought the pregnancy scare was nice, but a pity to let her off the hook so soon, or without another fucking.

fred.inashed@btinternet.com

erotikoserotikosover 10 years ago
good job!

Well written, and a good effort! Could use a bit more editing, but all in all, the grammar, punctuation and syntax were quite good. One must be cautious about the misuse of words, however, it is somewhat distracting. The story had an interesting plot, good characterization, and a really nice little hook with the pregnancy scare. I suppose there might be room in the sequel for another surprise, if Huggs actually wasn't surgically safe after all. A "little hugs" to remember the experience? Keep up the good work.

CarnalProdigyCarnalProdigyover 9 years ago
Fantastic Story!

Absolutely Incredible

Is there more? CarnalProdigy@gmail.com

JusttooldJusttooldabout 9 years ago
good

I'm rereading your stories again. They are just as hot as the first time I read them. You have a good way of telling a story that builds up to a fantastic conclusion. Hope you write a lot more.

justtoold61@yahoo.ca

Black_and_White_WriterBlack_and_White_Writerover 8 years ago
I'd love to edit for you

If you're still writing I'd ike to volunteer my services to help you edit your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fantastic!

Please, tell me you didn't stop to write erotic stories like this one! It is awesome!

zampazampaover 8 years ago
There's got to be a filmed version

Too good not to film. The thought of that great, massive cock opening up a tight little pussy and then flooding it with cum would be a wonderful thing to see!

wantstowatch19wantstowatch19over 8 years ago
Loved This

Thank you so much,a story I can really relate too,well written,love the theme of the reluctant wife,it reminds me so much of my wife (if it was going to happen it would be along your lines) Great writing please write more,well done

thebug37thebug37almost 8 years ago
Happy Wife

Great story and the end was fantastic ! What a nice way to start a swinger"s lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking wimp posting dumb cuck SHIT.

GiganticGiganticover 6 years ago
WooWhoo

I loved this story all the way through. Hopefully more to come. Keep writing.

GilglimGilglimover 5 years ago
Refreshingly original

I like some of the original ways that this story unfolds. Especially the way Hugs' wife, Maria, seems fixated on corrupting both husband and wife. The way she smears Hugs' sperm on Janet, to get her to give-up and give-in is hot and was a new twist for me.

BrittplBrittplabout 5 years ago
Very erotic

Wow,

Very nicely written, although I was hoping for a page 7 and more as they both came around to the idea of exploring their new sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Job

Thank you very hot and well done, Keep up the good work..

HornyHub54HornyHub54over 4 years ago
Great fuck

You are the master at “watching your wife get fucked for the first time” stories. Loved it. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

She will want more of that big cock for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow! Instant fav!

I keep coming back to this story... it is really hot. I’ve recently shared it with my husband and now we’ve been using it as inspiration when we fantasize about our next naughty escapade. I love the freedom that Janet is given by her husband and Marie to be sexually devoured while not having to feel the guilt of being a “bad girl” since it wasn’t her fault. You nailed my ultimate fantasy, to be dominated by a number of people, led by someone who loves me, who knows my needs and my limits and my desires, who pushes me beyond those limits and fears to allow me to experience my own most “corrupt” desires while remaining guilt-free. It’s complicated and I get why some people don’t react well to stories like this, but I would love to be in Janet’s shoes one day. But don’t tell anyone I said that! ;) Thanks for sharing this story! Love your writing style too- the way you describe scenes makes it easy to visualize without using wording that’s too over the top cheesy porn style. I’ll be reading more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazingly hot but...

Ends in such a giant buzzkill.

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4almost 4 years ago
What a story

The development and interaction and the fuck! OMG! Pure lust and then the twist! You certainly know your craft!

watcher50nywatcher50nyalmost 4 years ago

Great story thanks. I love the reluctance and self resistance of Janet opposing her desire to please her husband and when the situation is right let herself be taken. Excellent and resembles my personal wifey experiences.

Thanks

kiteareskitearesalmost 4 years ago

I would recommend NOT bothering with this as the story is unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
typical LW garbage

1*- nothing more needs to be said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So good!

I so enjoy a loving but reluctant wife and you wrote this with a lot of slow buildup. Hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Janet needs a drinks

So Janet is pissed at hubby and starts to drink. After a while she starts thinking about how good that big cock felt. Hubby passed put but now Janet decides she wants more of that big cock. What can it hurt, he had a vasectomy. She stumbles back to hugs place stripping on the way. Janet is drunk and wants revenge on hubby so she's going to fuck that big vock again. Only Huggs left with Marie and Janet is furious one cock is good as another and ends up fucking every guy at the party.. She talizes she really likes that kind of life style.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
HOT EROTIC STORY....

The good part....hubby was there to be with his wife ...too many authors have wife fucking behind the hubby's back... The bad part... Hubby cheating on his wife and seven pages is just too long ...but I still enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hugg's could of lied

I'm not convinced Hugg's actually had a vasectomy. Why did Marie continue pushing semen inside Janet's pussy if not to get her pregnant. Something is fishy about why she did that, because Janet was already soaking wet and was ready to be fucked. I think Hugg's told Janet that to relax both her and hubby. If Janet gets pregnant, I think they should have a DNA test after the babies born.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It's just a story

No way. I wouldn't have let the woman do that to me. Wouldn't have pushed my wife. To start with I would have probably would have gotten my butt kicked. I could have handled 1 guy or more I just depends.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 3 years ago

What a great story! It had some depth. Janet blames hubbie, but she could have stopped things easily enough. That she didn't even try seriously made the story hot, so very hot. 5* ~~ JB Edwards

MasterofkinkMasterofkinkalmost 3 years ago

Just read this story and I do say, it was a great read. Sounds like it would be a fun week. We have been to Daytona a few times for Bike Week and always had a blast. Cheers

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

This boy writes a lot of cuck and whore stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Decent premise and good storytelling. No offense but you need an editor. Lots of typos and other errors which I found a bit distracting at times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your story reminds me much of my own adventures in married life, once the doorway to experimentation has been opened. This could easily be a book. If you should go further with the story I'd find it worthwhile reading.

I'll never understand the people who read a story just to whine and bitch as if they're somehow morally superior to a man with the balls to enjoy his wife as well as enjoy watching her be pleasured, but I don't really try. Not everyone is a wimp, and I feel most of those who complain are far lower in fortitude than the cuckolds they judge.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Thanks for the heads up 26thNC!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes I was watching my wife Stephanie as she was about to end our marriage. As a coworker of hers Mel had been putting the moves on her all evening. We were having a cookout and invited some friends and coworkers. A female coworker of mine Jill just walked up to them as I think they were about to kiss and said something then walked away. They split up. Just the 4 of us were still there. I walked out the patio door Stephanie came to me put her arm around me. Mel approached us saying thank you guys for a great time catch you later. Then Jill said she had better get going and thanked us for a good evening with hugs and whispered something to Stephanie that I couldn't hear. After they were gone I asked what that was about? I wanted to give her the chance. What do you mean? The whispers. Please just listen to me. Jill just told me one woman's trash is another woman's treasure and if I wanted to throw you away please let her know. She said she would love to have a man like you. Mel has been trying to get in my pants and with the drinking tonight I almost messed up but I promise it will never happen David I love you and only you. Do I need to talk to him. No I will and if there is a problem I will talk to Elmer her boss. All is good. Mel got fired because he tried again at work and she went to Elmer. Elmer said he had warned him before so out the door.

YannickGoldmanYannickGoldmanabout 2 years ago

Nathan I loved it.

Keep it up

iameaseliameaselalmost 2 years ago

A fantasy that was never there before, grew into a need, all because the writer/husband realized he couldnt repress his homosexuality any longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please just edit, for your stories are good, but the many spelling errors throw of the rhythm of your reading constantly. I would have given you 5 stars if not for that. JEF

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Newbie, You are one of few Great Writers on here. Don't listen to these jerks that read your story and then complain cuz it isn't rated correctly or some mispelled words. They are just complaining and don't appreciate how hot it is to see the love of your life taking someone else's cock in her pussy. At Least 10 stars for this. Can't wait to see if wife dances nude and pulls a giant Train. LOL Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When she went for the first ride on page 1, barefooted and in pajama shorts, the story became too stupid to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No I didn't have a fantasy of watching my wife with another man. But I was watching her as she was dancing with a black guy I didn't know. You see I had to work over and agreed to meet with her and our friends as soon as I could. I had just arrived and seen her dancing before I seen our friends that she came with. I didn't have a problem with him being black I had a problem with where his hands were and what he was doing with them. I was on a mission. She seen me coming towards them and pushed herself away from hi.I tapped his shoulder and said hey Bubba I'm cutting in. Sorry honky the lady is wiff me mon. Sorry Bubba she's my wife and you are done. Well you F_____g honky and tried shoving me backwards. I kicked him in the knee and busted his lip and bloodied his nose. I asked Shelley if she would like a dance? Sure. Just as we started dancing I asked what was that about letting him play with your but especially in public and I'm not with you what the Hell do you do when you are alone. I'm sorry she said. I I'm going over to the table and explain that I'm tired heading home. Do what you want I will not tolerate this kind of shit. At the table I explained and Shelley said sorry guys but I'm leaving also catch you later. To my knowledge she has never done anything like it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve always liked this story and can guess that there will be other men in her over time. Even if he sells the bike neither of them will be able to forget he first truly big cock.

He’ll jack off in the shower or when she’s not home remembering how hard she came and she’ll miss it late at night when the memories won’t go away and she’s wet and swollen.

blackice51blackice51about 1 year ago

Outstanding story!!! Thank you.

OverviewerOverviewerabout 1 year ago

Extremely well written. Even though the biker-bit turned me off in the beginning, I warmed to the decency in the biker couple. The feelings and emotions of Scott and Janet took a great deal of imagination on the part of the writer. I can't wait to read more of his works.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Love biker stories even though they scare me. What’s next?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I would like to have the ending where they are both horny when they return to their room and fuck in a hot frenzy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent story, loved the workup to the massive fucking. Great story of how to heat up your wife and watch her take massive cock n cream from a friend or in this case a well hung biker...Wish this had been my wife!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

PAINFULLY S-L-O-W...................................START.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous